- Key Features:
- All body excercises, incorporating upper body linear movement.
- Patent pending BioFlex™ articulating footbed pivots with the users natural gait motion, resulting in better circulation and reduced foot stress, ankle strain, and over impact. Ankle stiffness and "hot spots" on the user's feet during exercise are virtually eliminated for an exceptionally comfortable exercise experience.
- Cordless design for greater versatility and convenience
- SCIFIT's patent pending TeleRail™ technology allows for full featured, commercial elliptical trainer that fits in the footprint of a recumbent bike
- User-friendly contact heart rate allows user to monitor heart rate during exercise
- Resistance system - 3 phase combination generator and eddy current brake with resistance output of 5 to 2000 watts
- Bi-directional resistance for "reverse walking"
- Isokinetic resistance for advanced workouts
- Large, ergonomically positioned hand rails for proper body positioning and maximum
- No minimum RPM, ideal for rehabilitation and deconditioned users
- Workload dependent or independent of speed
- 3 year parts/1 year labor limited warranty.
2 Seat Options
Standard Fore-Aft Only
Premium Height-Adjustable & Swivel Seat, Fore-Aft, Reclining
- Manual- One Button Quick Start
- Heart Rate- Set target heart rate and the machine adjusts the workload to maintain target heart rate (Polar compatible transmitter optional)
- Contant Work - Set watts, and the elliptical maintains constant workload independent of speed.
- Iso-Strength - Allows user to maximize workload at a fixed RPM: a key ingredient for sports training. Ideal for therapy settings as well, where fixed RPMs are desirable.
- Random - Infinite number of program profiles.
- Hill Profiles - 6 profile programs with 20 levels of intensity.
|Dimensions||63" High, 60" Long, 30" Wide|
* Subject to change without notice.