- Adjustable seat height and seat back.
- 200 lbs. center drilled steel weight stack.
- Option: SXT-LP Leg Press Attachment.
- Length x Width x Height: 85 x 49 x 84 in/216 x 124 x 213 cm
- Weight: 550 lb/249 kg FEATURES
- Main frame – 2x3” 11-gauge oval tubular steel with a combination of 2x2” round tubing.
- All welded construction by inert-gas MIG welding conforming with all Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications.
- Eight-step electrostatically applied powder coat finish.
- Main frame: Platinum Sparkle Accent: Cathedral Gray
- Durable high density pads upholstered in two-tone (Black & Cadet) premium grade, double-stitched naugahyde.
- High density 2” thick rebond urethane foam glued to 1” industrial plywood backing, trimmed and formed to exact fit.
- 1/2” push-pull spring loaded solid steel adjustment pins with ultimate load of 9040 lbs. and 46042 psi sheer strength.
- 1” solid steel pivot axles with non-friction 2” sealed bearings (load rating of 2400 lbs.) internally encased on primary pivots, and oil-impregnated bronze bushings on all secondary pivots.
- 3/4” solid steel 1045 (tgp) polished chrome-plated finish.
- 3/16” and 1/8” USA-Made/Certified EXERFLEX PRO® high performance fitness cable.
- Two dual weight stacks allow you to exercise one side of the body at a time or both sides at the same time 20 ultra-smooth pulley adjustments per column enable users to perform a virtually endless number of exercises
- Quick Lock cable end attachments make switching out attachments quick and easy
- Chin-up/pull-up bars are correctly angled for biomechanically-correct upper-body and core exercises
- Mounted Exercise Book shows you how to perform over 60 exercises, allows you to build your own workouts and track your progress
- Training DVD allows you to follow along with a certified personal trainer as she guides you through 2 workout routines
- Space-efficient design fits nicely in a corner
- Included accessories: 2 160-lb. (73 kg)dual weight stacks, 1 pair of medium handles, triangle clips/caribineers for traditional attachments, ankle strap, thigh strap, Exercise Book, Training DVD, water bottle, weight stack shrouds
This product is available for local delivery, and shipping. Inspire's FT1 for functional training allows you to have complete freedom of movement in any direction or plane while performing weight resistance exercises. These unrestricted exercises are designed to move the way your body naturally moves. Many of the freestanding exercises incorporate core, secondary, and stabilizing muscles, giving you a more efficient workout. The Inspire FT1 is an excellent training machine for athletes interested in sport specific exercise movements or for people looking to strenghten their overall bodies, increase stamina and coordination or lose weight. Residential Warranty: Lifetime Warranty All Parts, 1 Year Labor Commercial Warranty: 10 Years All Parts, 1 Year Labor Dimensions: Depth 47” x Width 54” x Height 81.5” Dimensions with optional bench: Depth 83“ x Width 54” x Height 81.5”
This product is available for local delivery, and shipping. Product Description The FT2 is both a Functional Trainer and Smith Machine BUT does not require Weight Plates. Instead, it all operates off of the selectrozied stacks. No more weight plates on the floor or missing! This unit also has a weight multiplier which will allow the user to achieve a 330lb on any smith exercise. Finally, this unit includes a bench with leg developer option and comes with a 10 year warranty! Scheller's price INCLUDES bench with leg developer attachment!