When you need extra tread so your feet stay planted, Electra's Chopper Pedals are up to the task. With a durable pedal body and sturdy, smooth-spinning spindles, the Chopper Pedals give you the confidence you need in traffic or even on the trails.
Weighing in at a mere 260 grams per set, the SPRY, with its sleek, super low-profile design, makes a great addition to the XPEDO flat pedal line up. The magnesium-cast body measures only 11mm thin and allows plenty of ground clearance in the most aggressive terrains. Its large platform area with 14 pins on each pedal provides superior grip for maximum pedal efficiency. - Weight: 260g - Body: Magnesium - Spindle: CroMo - Bearings: 2 Cartridge - Bushings: 1 DU - Pins: 28 Straight Pins per pair - Size: 106x100x11 (mm)
- Weight: 340g - Body: Magnesium - Spindle: CroMo - Bearings: 1 Cartridge - Bushings: 1 DU - Pins: 40 Volcano pins per pedal - Size: 100x98x18 (mm) - Colors: Gold, Black, Red, White
• Forged alloy body and steel cage • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • 581g pair
Throw a leg over your downtown commuter and push confidently with Electra's City Alloy Pedals. The full aluminum body means these pedals are lightweight and durable, while the grip material ensures your foot stays planted on the platform in all conditions.
The Baldwin offers the best of both worlds, bridging the gap between the demands of XC racer to the enduro rider. It features the tried and true Posi-Lock retention system protected by a robust 6061 CNC body providing extra support. - Weight: 332g CrMo - Body: 60661 CNC AL - Spindle: Cromoly - Bearings: 3 Cartridge - Springs: SWP - Cleat: XPEDO XPT (6° Float)
- Weight: 312g - Body: CrMo Investment - Spindle: Cromoly - Bearings: 1 Cartridge/2DU - Springs: SWP - Cleat: XPEDO XPT (6° Float)
- Weight: 245g - Body: NEP Injection-Molded - Spindle: Cromoly - Bearings: Loose Ball - Springs: SWP - Q-Factor: ±53 (mm) - Cleat: XPEDO THRUST 7 (6º Float or Fixed)
- Weight: 220g - Body: NEP Injection-Molded - Spindle: Cromoly - Bearings: 3 Cartridge - Springs: SWP - Q-Factor: ±53 (mm) - Cleat: XPEDO THRUST 7 (6º Float or Fixed)
- Weight: 168g Ti - Body: Carbon Injection-Molded - Spindle: Titanium - Bearings: 3 Cartridge - Retention: MDU Elastomer (Preset) - Q-Factor: ±53 (mm) - Cleat: XPEDO THRUST 7 (6º Float or Fixed) *Titanium spindles have a 180lbs rider weight limit.
• One-piece alloy body • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • Dual-sided design • 320g pair • 9/16-inch spindle
• Plastic nylon molded body • Chromoly spindle • 318g pair
• One-piece resin body • Juvenile size platform • Boron spindle • 390g pair
• Forged alloy body and cage • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • 391g pair • 9/16-inch spindle
• Forged alloy body and cage • Polished chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • 300g pair
• Thin platform, concave aluminum body with bottom loading pins. • Shorter spindle design shaves weight. • Thin concave platform • Reduced spindle length saves weight • Hex-head threaded pin design offers more bite for added security • Hidden / Grease access port for extended life • Platform size: 101x100cm • Cartridge bearings and DU bushings • 20 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal
• Double sided clipless design • Forged 6061 aluminum body • DU bushings • SPD compatible (6° float) • Chromoly 9/16-inch spindle • 275g pair
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Road Pedals feature aluminum bodies, wide platforms for efficiency and easy entry/exit, heat-treated chromoly axles and Look Keo compatible cleats with 9 degrees of lateral float to protect your knees (cleats are included). The entry/exit tension is adjustable. This is a sweet set of clipless road pedals for efficient pedaling and easy in/out at a nice price.
Origin-8's Ultim8 MTB Double Clipless Pedals are easy to enter and exit while being built to last. They boast dual-sided, adjustable SPD compatible bindings. They feature chromoly axles and sealed cartridge bearings for durability, too.
Origin-8's Ultim8 MTB Single Clipless Pedals feature adjustable SPD-compatible bindings on one side and standard cages on the other: the perfect combination for riders who ride with cleated cycling shoes and also sometimes with regular shoes. With sealed bearings and chromoly axles, the Ultim8's are durable and practical all-around pedals.
$17.99 - $22.99
The Grandstand pedal features a unique slim profile, a wide platform and a comfortable concave that feels exceptional as soon as you set foot on it. All of Odyssey's pro riders have been after them since the first samples came in. The pedal features a unique bearing configuration that allows a big spindle to be paired with a slim pedal body. - Genuinely Thin Body. - 17mm at center with uninterrupted dual concave. - Foot-sized 105mm wide. - Full Size 14mm heat-treated axle with 17mm wrench flats and 6mm broach. - 8 oversize plastic pins per side. - 9/16” only.
$19.99 - $22.99
While staying true to the original Twisted PC’s style, the Twisted PRO offers a significantly larger body shape, slimmer height and more concave while still being built around a traditional loose-ball bearing configuration. Features: - High-strength Nylon composite - 12 oversize pins per side - Traditional loose ball bearings - Chromoly spindle - High-strength plastic composite - Wider & longer pedal body - Larger concave area - Slimmer profile Specs: - 9/16-inch spindle - 104mm Width - 98mm Length - 14.6 oz (pair)
Flat pedals are the preferred choice of downhillers, dirt jumpers and enduro riders, but any trail rider can reap the benefits of a pedal born from the demands of those elite riders. A curved body and solid platform with traction pins means that every time you place your foot, your shoe stays put. Lift off at any moment knowing you can stamp back down on the gas and find firm placement. - Dial in your preferred traction with tuneable pin placement and contact height - Durable axle spins on sealed cartridge bearings - Pedal body is made from 6061-T6 aluminum
With Shimano's 105 SPD-SL Pedals, you get pro-level features without the price tag. They sport extra-wide platforms with stainless-steel plates for easy and smooth entry and exit, and excellent pedaling efficiency. Inside, there are sealed cartridge bearings for minimal friction and long-term durability. Plus, these fine pedals also feature adjustable entry and release tension so that you can dial them in for the perfect feel.
Shimano's M540s are race-ready clipless pedals that don't require a team budget. These rugged, light beauties feature dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings that are easy to enter and exit and deliver excellent power transfer and maneuverability. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect tension and these sweet pedals have an open mud-shedding design to prevent clogging. Plus, the M540s are built to last with chromoly axles and sealed-cartridge bearings.
VP's Split Cleats boast super-smooth and easy entry/exit into your clipless pedals, excellent durability and maximum power transfer. They're made of a tough and light composite material, are compatible with VP and Look Keo pedals (pedals sold separately) and even have areas that grip for walking traction. That's all great, but what really sets the Split Cleats apart is how easily and accurately they can be replaced when they wear out. The cleats split in half so that you simply remove each half and use the half still on the shoe to ensure perfect cleat placement every time! With these cleats you'll never have to fuss around trying to get your new cleats in the right place again and it only takes a minute or two to replace cleats, too. Genius! The Split Cleats are available in 2 models, one with 7 degrees of lateral float for your feet and one that's fixed (no float).
The ATAC cleats are developed for the TIME mountain bike pedal range (MX and XC range). By switching right and left cleats, you can choose two options for the release angle: 13-degrees or 17-degrees. - Weight: 45g/pair
• City/road half clips • With reflectors • No straps needed • Resin
- Fits most platform pedals - Two wooden riser blocks w/durable rubber band - Adds 3/4" to each side (1-1/2" total)
• Extends pedals • Not for use on exercise bikes
Page 1 of 4 Next page