$85.00 - $90.00
The Flash is iSSi's minimalist all-rounder take on the traditional two-sided clipless pedal. It performs as well on the trail as it does on the commute. - Bushing / Sealed bearing spindle, 52.5mm - Customizable fit with longer spindle length options (+6 and +12mm) - Models with longer spindles available in BlackOut - SPD-compatible cleats and mounting hardware included
There’s no need to choose between clipless performance and platform versatility with iSSi Flip pedals. Go clipless on the commute or sport clogs on campus. - Compatible with SPD pedals & cleats - Compatible with two-bolt style shoes Compatible with two-bolt style shoes - Clipless on one side, platform on the other
Stomp pedals feature a truly concave shape and proprietary pin profile, making these a leader in traction and feel. Fully extruded and CNC-machined to be the ultimate off-road pedal for everything from an all-mountain ride with friends to enduro racing. Available in two sizes, Standard for most riders, and an XL version for folks seeking the maximum contact patch. - Bushing & double bearing spindle configuration - Full-length chromoly spindles for durability - 44 iSSi concave pins (11 per side) and installation tool included - Platform size: 120 x 102 x 18mm (XL) - Platform size: 120 x 95 x 18mm (Standard) - 64.5mm spindle length (XL) - 57mm spindle length (Standard)
Built to handle the rigors of riding off-road, the concave shape and tall pins of the Thump composite pedal provide the perfect balance of traction and comfort for a range of applications. The Thump RP version comes with replaceable steel pins that provide solid traction when the trail gets hairy. Two different platform diameters accommodate a range of shoes sizes for a more personalized fit. - Tough nylon composite body - Chromoly spindles, sealed cartridge bearings, and nylon bushings - Body: 18.5mm thick with 2.5mm of concavity for great control and comfort - Pin height: 3mm out of the box. Remove the 2mm washer under the pin head to convert to 5mm pin height. - Platform size: 119 x 99mm
$99.99 - $110.00
iSSi's Trail Pedals offer bold styling, reliable technology, and a wide platform for better contact while in and out of the pedal. The Trail platform disperses pressure on your foot and provides a little extra confidence when descending unclipped. Dual-sided entry makes these SPD-compatible pedals simple to get into, while easily adjustable entry/release tension is perfect for beginners and experts alike. Plus, four degrees of float helps your knees track naturally during every crank revolution. The Trail II pedals are available in three different spindle lengths, standard, +6mm, and +12mm. The longer spindle models are available in Intense Black.
$74.99 - $79.99
With bold styling and reliable technology, iSSi Pedals are ready to get you up to speed with clipless pedals. Dual-sided entry makes these SPD-compatible pedals simple to get into, while easily adjustable entry/release tension is perfect for beginners and experts alike. Plus, four degrees of float helps your knees track naturally during every crank revolution.
Weighing in at a mere 260 grams per set, the SPRY, with its sleek, super low-profile design, makes a great addition to the XPEDO flat pedal line up. The magnesium-cast body measures only 11mm thin and allows plenty of ground clearance in the most aggressive terrains. Its large platform area with 14 pins on each pedal provides superior grip for maximum pedal efficiency. - Weight: 260g - Body: Magnesium - Spindle: CroMo - Bearings: 2 Cartridge - Bushings: 1 DU - Pins: 28 Straight Pins per pair - Size: 106x100x11 (mm)
Wheels Manufacturing Pedal Washers help distribute the forces of a pedal spindle on your expensive crank arms and allow you to torque pedals properly over and over again without damaging crank arms. - Includes 10 washers
VP's Grind Pedals meet the needs of hard-core riders who want a slick and durable set of pedals, and they also work great for anyone who likes stable and comfortable platforms. The Grinds have versatile good looks and feature a thin profile, durable 1-piece nylon bodies with grip pins, boron-steel axles and oversize inboard bearings.
The ATAC cleats are developed for the TIME mountain bike pedal range (MX and XC range). By switching right and left cleats, you can choose two options for the release angle: 13-degrees or 17-degrees. - Weight: 45g/pair
The ATAC XC 4 pedal is designed for cross country mountain bike riders. It features a chromed, hollow steel axle making it light and durable. The exclusive ATAC system (TIME patent) offers very easy engagement and its open design automatically clears debris each time you step in. The ATAC XC 4 is also suitable for trail riding, bike touring, and gravel road riding.
Speciale 8 is Time's enduro pedal directly inspired by the renowned Sepciale 12. This enduro pedal is composed of an aluminum body that's slightly more compact than its big sister. You'll appreciate its stable platform with 4 adjustable spikes for optimal grip even unclipped and the micro-adjustable clamping system that meets the demands of the most advanced bikers. The patented ATAC engagement system (TIME patent) allows for easy insertion and positive, predictable release, as well as self-cleaning design, even in the toughest conditions. The Speciale 8 is entirely assembled in France in Time's Nevers factory, thus exceeding the highest standards in terms of materials and production.
Converts 3-bolt LOOK style shoes to SPD MTB compatible cleats
• Plastic nylon molded body • Chromoly spindle • 318g pair
• Nylon clips • Woven straps • For ATB or hybrid use
• One-piece alloy body • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • Dual-sided design • 320g pair • 9/16-inch spindle
$27.99 - $28.99
• Aluminum body with rubber • Chromoly spindle
• Galvanized steel pedal body • 2-piece block platform • Boron axle • Plastic blocks w/ integrated reflector • 553g pair
$18.99 - $25.99
• One piece alloy body with rubber surface for grip • Chromoly spindle • 574g pair (9/16")
$19.99 - $24.99
• Polished one-piece alloy body • Boron spindle • Toe clip compatible • Approximately 450g pair
$32.99 - $36.99
- Wide, self balancing exerciser pedals with a boron axle - Durable polypropylene composite body - 155 x 160mm platform size
$12.99 - $14.99
• One-piece ABS resin body • Molded pins • 320g pair
• One-piece resin body • Juvenile size platform • Boron spindle • 390g pair
• Forged alloy body and steel cage • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • 581g pair
• Forged alloy body and cage • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • 391g pair • 9/16-inch spindle
• Nylon body w/ steel cage • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible (included) • 547g pair • 9/16-inch pedals
• Forged alloy body and cage • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible (included) • 504g pair • 9/16-inch spindle
$9.99 - $12.99
• One-piece resin body • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • 366g pair • 1/2-inch spindle
$19.99 - $27.99
• Forged aluminum body * Chromoly spindle * Non-slip studs * Toe clip compatible * 529g per pair (9/16-inch)
• City/road half clips • With reflectors • No straps needed • Resin
Page 1 of 10 Next page