$499.00 $629.00 21% Savings
A modern twist on a classic design, the beautiful, sleek Contour L5 Inversion Table provides unparalleled user-friendliness and security. The ergonomic Flex-Technology™ bed and Deluxe EZ-Reach™ Ankle System enhance the user experience to achieve the ultimate in joint and back pain relief. Just a few minutes a day on the Teeter can naturally stretch the back and spine to help relieve back pain, improve joint health, and increase flexibility, plus build and tone muscles with inverted exercises. - See more at: http://teeter-inversion.com/Shop/Manual-Inversion/Contour-L5.html#.UcvBbpzNnAE Certified Quality: Unlike most fitness products, inversion tables are not required to meet any mandatory structural or performance requirements. Teeter backs our claims of quality by listing our manual inversion tables to UL 1647, a specification written by Underwriters Laboratories, the foremost product safety certification organization. The spec includes requirements for inversion equipment in regards to stability, reliable function, rotation control, and other key safety factors. Teeter inversion tables are also classified to UL 60601-1, a medical grade standard. Top Rated: In a report by an engineering group comparing top brand inversion tables, Teeter Hang Ups was rated #1 across all categories of evaluation. During a test to simulate years of use, only Teeter cycled without failure while all others suffered catastrophic failure resulting from broken or torn metal. Teeter also outperformed in general function, held more weight, and required ¼ of the assembly time. Notable features with the Contour L3: A modern twist on a classic design, the Contour L3 is 30-years in the making, boasting features that provide unparalleled user-friendliness and security. Its unique, contemporary styling elevates this inversion table to a furniture-quality piece that fits beautifully within any décor
- One-Click Balance Feature: The patented pivot system with balance point adjustment makes finding your ideal setting a snap - one click transforms the balance point to accommodate users of different shapes and sizes without the need to remove the bed from the frame.
- Patent-Pending Pivot System: Allows the bed to glide smoothly into and out of inversion without the rattles or weight-shifts that interfere with a relaxing inversion experience.
- Ratchet Ankle Lock System: The extended handle for the ankle lock system provides an easy-to-reach solution in addition to its triple lock security feature.
- Ergo-Embrace Ankle SystemT: Pressure-reducing specialty foam cups surround the ankles while the patented ankle closure system distributes body weight comfortably around the foot and heel. This design greatly reduces ankle discomfort to allow for a relaxing and secure user experience.
- Pre-set Rotation Control: The EZ AngleTM Tether Strap is a unique feature that allows pre-set angles at 20, 40 or 60 degrees and provides an easy guide to where the benefits of inversion begin and are fully realized.
- Sleek Frame Design: Creates both an aesthetic and functional benefit - the style is like none other in the market and the curve of the front legs allow easier mounting and dismounting.
- Ergonomic Flex-TechnologyT: Our patented designmoves with you, accommodating stretches for greater range of motion. Movement while inverted encourages realignment and relaxes muscles. An adjustable pillow keeps it comfy.
- Optimum Decompression Surface: The smooth surface reduces friction,allowing the body to slideand achieve the optimum decompressive stretch.
- No Tear, No Stain Construction: Plasticinjection-moldedconstructionis more durable than typical nylon or vinyl bedsvulnerable to wear and tear. The easy-to-cleansurface ensures pristine appearanceover years of use.
- Ankle Comfort DialT: The new foot platform design dials up or down for smaller or larger feet, allowing a comfortable and secure fit for the ankle clamps.
- Precision Balancing: Compared with competing brands, engineering tests have shown that Teeter inversion tables are the most precisely balanced. The superior design allows controlled oscillation with minimal effort, promoting fluid movement in the joints, and allows secure lockout in full inversion for advanced exercises and stretching.
- Customize: Teeter Hang Ups offers the only inversion tables on the market that can be modified with accessories:
- Vibration Cushion with Heated Neck Pillow - 10 vibrating motors and two heaters help increase circulation and relax muscles for a more therapeutic inversion experience.
- Stable Base (and added floor protection): Corner feet increase the A-frame base by 20%, and reduce sliding on hard surfaces.
- Large Support Hand Grips: Durable, rubber-coated handles provide easy-reach assistance while maintaining a compac
$299.00 $429.00 30% Savings
The EP-560 Inversion Table enhances the user experience to achieve the ultimate in joint and back pain relief through precision balancing, patented stretch grips and an innovative bed design that accommodates pressure point and decompression accessories. Take inversion to the next level with best-rated and most customizable inversion table on the market. In just a few minutes a day, achieve a natural stretch to help improve the health of your spine and joints, increase flexibility, and build strength with inverted exercises. Independent Quality-Assurance Tested to Highest Safety Standard: Voluntary compliance to UL's inverstion table saftey standard makes Teeter Hang Ups the only inversion brand with certified quality. Rated #1 Inversion Table: Teeter Hang Ups outlasts and outperforms the competition in product evaluation tests. Rated by Dynamark Engineering as the best inversion table for endurance, strength, rotation control and ease of assembly. ComforTrakTM Bed: Built for the benefits with a pressure-reducing design that maximizes comfort and flexes with the user to enhance joint mobilization. Its innovative "track" design accommodates the optional Adjustable Acupressure Nodes and Lumbar Bridge accessories (sold separately). Optimum Decompression Surface: The smooth surface reduces friction, allowing the body to slide and achieve the optimum decompressive stretch. No Tear, No Stain Construction: The ComforTrakTM bed is more durable than typical nylon or vinyl beds vulnerable to wear and tear. The easy-to-clean surface ensures pristine appearance over years of use. Adjustable Head Pillow: Soft foam pillow can be moved or removed for your comfort needs. Grip-and-Stretch Grips: The ComfortTrakTM bed and A-frame both feature built-in inversion grips for added stretching and decompression. Ergo-EmbraceTM Supports: Pressure-reducing specialty foam cups surround the ankles, distributing body weight comfortably around the foot and heel. This design greatly reduces ankle discomfort to allow for a relaxing and secure user experience. Ankle Comfort DialTM: The foot platform design dials up or down for smaller or larger feet, allowing a comfortable and secure fit for the ankle clamps. Precision Balancing: Compared with competing brands, engineering tests have shown that Teeter inversion tables are the most precisely balanced. The superior design allows controlled oscillation with minimal effort, promoting fluid movement in the joints, and allows secure lockout in full inversion for advanced exercises and stretching. Pre-set Rotation Control: The adjustable or removable tether strap allows you to easily pre-determine your maximum angle of inversion. Stable Base (and added floor protection): Corner feet increase the A-frame base by 20%, and reduce sliding on hard surfaces. The heavy-duty steel frame base features raised grips for enhanced stretching and decompression. Unique and Patented Security Features: Auto-locking hinges, cam locks, and heat-treated steel parts create a product that is more secure and more reliable. Smooth, Quiet Rotation: A de-rattler knob and specialized pivot bearings ensure a lifetime of squeak and rattle-free rotation. Stretch Assist Handles: Durable, rubber-coated handles with embossed angle guide offer user assistance while maintaining a compact profile for storage. High Quality Finishes: Features scratch-resistant powder coating and heat-treated steel. Easy Assembly: Arrives 85% pre-assembled with less than ¼ the average number of parts of other inversion tables; includes tools for assembly. Quick Storage: Folds in just a few seconds to 20" x 28.75" x 66" (50.8 x 73 x 167.6 cm). Value Added: Comes with a laminated Owner's Manual attached to the frame for quick-reference and an Instructional DVD to guide you through assembly and use. Bonus Healthy Back DVD Content: FIVE 10-15 minute Healthy Back exercise and stretching classes by Dr. Shawn, including Good Morning (wake up and warm up your spine), Strength & Stretch (build your core muscles), Posture Correction (look better and function better), Gym Ball (a specialized core building class), and Inversion Table (to receive the maximum benefits from your Teeter Hang Ups). 5-Year Warranty: Unparalleled in the industry; covers all components. Customize: Teeter Hang Ups offers the only inversion tables on the market that can be modified with accessories (sold separately): Acupressure Nodes - "Buttons" in two sizes and two densities insert anywhere along the ComforTrakTM slots, providing healing pressure for the supporting muscles of the spine Lumbar Bridge - Designed to enhance the decompression and alignment benefits of inversion; provides a point of support that helps to focus traction on the lower back Vibration Cushion with Heated Neck Pillow - 10 vibrating
Page 1 of 1