Swagman's Tailwhip Tailgate Pad makes it easy to load bikes in your truck and go. It's crafted from waterproof tarpaulin and high density foam to protect your bike and your vehicle. You'll love how easy it is to load up bikes for weekend trips, after work excursions, and—most importantly—shuttle runs.
$21.99 - $26.99
- Great for storage or transportation - Alloy construction - Can be mounted vertically or horizontally
- QR fork mount for storage or transportation - Includes hardware for mounting to factory truck-bed track systems - Durable alloy construction
$22.99 - $24.99
Sunlite's versatile Bike Block Quick Release Fork Mount is a handy bike mount that you can install in your vehicle, pickup truck bed or on virtually any flat surface. It features a sturdy 9mm-diameter quick release to securely support your 2-wheeler by its fork. And, the Bike Block is made of heavy-duty metal for strength and reliability. Plus, it features a pass-through hole for locking your rig with a cable lock, too.
- Heavy-duty, rust-free AL6061-T6 construction - Mounts vertically or horizontally - Great for storage and transportation - Compatible with the following fork spacing: - 9mm x 100mm (Standard QR) - 12mm x 100mm - 15mm x 100mm - 15mm x 110mm (Standard Boost) - 20mm x 110mm - Includes all axle adapters and QR skewer - Use: Fork Mount - Hitch Size/Mount: 100/110mm Spacing
Origin-8's Bike Block Fork Mount can be mounted to almost any flat surface and securely holds your bike by the fork. It's made of sturdy steel and works with quick release 9mm dropouts as well as 15mm and 20mm through axles!
Delta's pre-aligned positioning bike hitch allows for easy fork installation. It features special anti-rust treatment with a tough powder-coat finish. This ultra-rigid 9mm skewer allows you to easily carry your front wheel with a Delta Wheel Hitch or Wheel Holder (each sold separately). - Pre-aligned positioning for easier fork installation - Special anti-rust treatment with tough powder-coat finish - Features patented Delta locking lever - Base Dimensions 4" x 1.5" x 1.75" - Mounting Holes 3" center to center - Ultra-rigid 9mm skewer - Carry your front wheel with a Delta Wheel Hitch (sold separately)
- Powdercoated steel body with 9mm skewer & hole in handle for padlock
- Versatile: Accommodates all 15mm & 12mm thru-axles. - Flexible: Adapter for most roof racks (Thule, Yakima, Kuat) - Quick Assembly: Easy mount on any flat surface - Fully Adjustable: Thumb screw inserts allow for instant adjustments - Construction: Lightweight aluminum and steel
$171.99 - $183.99
Shuttle Saver - Our new T2 pad is made to fit any shape of tailgate, and has an adjustable rear camera panel - both RF exclusive, patent pending features. Carry up to 6 bikes with no bike on bike crime with raised bumpers + downtube straps. Backup Plan - Exclusive to the T2 is the adjustable rear panel that allows for easy adaptation to any rear camera + handle position. Shape Shifter - Six adjustment straps along top edge of the installed pad provide a fit tailored to your tailgate’s shape - even curved! Just Say No - To bike on bike crime. The T2 features raised bumpers in the truck box that keep frame downtubes in place and secure, minimizing contact while shuttling. Specs - Construction: PVC tarpaulin with micro-brushed inner lining - Adjustment: Top edge adjustment, camera window adjustment - Other: Raised bike spacers and padding, hook-and-loop frame straps, lock loop Bike Capacity - Mid-Size Truck (Tacoma or similar): 5-bike - Full-Size Truck (Ford F-150, F-350 or similar): 6-bike
We've all had a friend like The Dirtbag at some point in our lives. He's cheap and a little rough around the edges. Not the kind of guy you'd want to introduce to your business associates, but he's dependable and always makes for a good time. The Dirtbag is the most affordable rack on the market, it's easy to use and can be easily bolted to just about anything.
Kuat's Dirtbag may not be the prettiest thing out there, but it's strong, dependable, and mounts just about anywhere. Just bolt this little guy up to a solid surface, then remove your front wheel, thread in your 15mm through axle, and you're all set. This mount fits most 15 x 142mm fat bike forks.
Page 1 of 1