- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
Give your truck bed a permanent bike-mounting solution with this fork-style mount. In fact, this mount, with single-sided adjustment skewer for easy loading, can be installed anywhere you can put a couple bolts. Go ahead, get creative. - A "bolt anywhere" fork-style bike mount - Fits bikes with 9mm x 100mm front hubs - Corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum construction Product Specs: - Weight: 0.50 lbs. - Dimensions: L 4.00 in x W 1.50 in x H 1.87 in - Limited Lifetime Warranty
Got some bikes to carry and a spare tire mounted on the back of your vehicle? Swagman has you covered with their Around the Spare Deluxe rack. It securely carries up to two bikes, while allowing the same vehicle access that your spare tire mount allows. It can also be mounted to many steel bumpers, like those on RVs. See details below. - Carries up to 2 bikes - Mounts around most spare tires - Anti-sway cradles prevent bike-to-bike contact - Attaches to a 4-4.5" continuously welded steel bumper - *Consult your trailer manufacturer or local RV dealership if you are unsure about bumper compatibility.
$284.88 $310.00 8% Off
Swagman's Patrol pickup rack has your bikes on lockdown. This quality rack features a telescoping aluminum bar that easily adjusts to span your pickup bed. This rack comes equipped with two fork mounts and can be expanded to fit up to four bikes (additional parts sold separately). The Patrol includes 4 lock cores that lock the bikes to the rack, and the rack to the vehicle.
$94.75 - $175.00 $175.00 Up to 46% Off
Swagman's Tailwhip Tailgate Pad makes it easy to load bikes in your truck and go. It's crafted from waterproof tarpaulin and high density foam to protect your bike and your vehicle. You'll love how easy it is to load up bikes for weekend trips, after work excursions, and—most importantly—shuttle runs.
Swagman's Traveler XCS2 is ready for adventure! This platform-style rack holds two bikes and is incredibly easy to load. Simply place the wheels in the holders and slide the ratcheting arm down securely on the top tube of your bike. Then, strap the wheels in place with the included straps. The XCS2 is made of steel for excellent stability and durability, has adjustable wheel holders to fit different bike types, and folds up when not in use. This rack fits over a 2-inch towing bar (sold separately).
- Great for storage or transportation - Can be mounted vertically or horizontally - Alloy construction
- Great for storage or transportation - Alloy construction - Can be mounted vertically or horizontally
$24.99 - $31.99
Sunlite's versatile Bike Block Quick Release Fork Mount is a handy bike mount that you can install in your vehicle, pickup truck bed or on virtually any flat surface. It features a sturdy 9mm-diameter quick release to securely support your 2-wheeler by its fork. And, the Bike Block is made of heavy-duty metal for strength and reliability. Plus, it features a pass-through hole for locking your rig with a cable lock, too.
$149.99 - $160.00
- Outer pad is constructed of 600D + PVC. A durable denier fabric with herringbone weave and DWR treatment for water repellency - Micro-brushed inner lining protects your tailgate from rub and wear marks - Raised bumpers facing into the truck box seat most frames snugly preventing bikes from coming into contact while shuttling - Raised square pads along the outer tailgate (small pad only) offer the additional security of holding forks in place - When the shuttle gets steep and rowdy, secure frames down with a Velcro-backed webbing loop and strap system - Grommet system offers the ability to lock bikes - Storage pocket - Two sizes - Small - 39.5" x 57" wide with 5 straps, Large - 47” x 61” wide with 6 straps
- Heavy-duty, rust-free AL6061-T6 construction - Mounts vertically or horizontally - Great for storage and transportation - Compatible with the following fork spacing: - 9mm x 100mm (Standard QR) - 12mm x 100mm - 15mm x 100mm - 15mm x 110mm (Standard Boost) - 20mm x 110mm - Includes all axle adapters and QR skewer - Use: Fork Mount - Hitch Size/Mount: 100/110mm Spacing
Origin-8's Bike Block Fork Mount can be mounted to almost any flat surface and securely holds your bike by the fork. It's made of sturdy steel and works with quick release 9mm dropouts as well as 15mm and 20mm through axles!
Delta's pre-aligned positioning bike hitch allows for easy fork installation. It features special anti-rust treatment with a tough powder-coat finish. This ultra-rigid 9mm skewer allows you to easily carry your front wheel with a Delta Wheel Hitch or Wheel Holder (each sold separately). - Pre-aligned positioning for easier fork installation - Special anti-rust treatment with tough powder-coat finish - Features patented Delta locking lever - Base Dimensions 4" x 1.5" x 1.75" - Mounting Holes 3" center to center - Ultra-rigid 9mm skewer - Carry your front wheel with a Delta Wheel Hitch (sold separately)
- Versatile: Accommodates all 15mm & 12mm thru-axles. - Flexible: Adapter for most roof racks (Thule, Yakima, Kuat) - Quick Assembly: Easy mount on any flat surface - Fully Adjustable: Thumb screw inserts allow for instant adjustments - Construction: Lightweight aluminum and steel
Protect both your bikes and your pick-up on your next adventure with heavy-duty, adjustable, padded protection. Features - Flexible padding adjusts across a wide range of tailgates and large handle opening provides backup camera visibility - Bikes remain securely in place with integrated bike separation and multiple-position strap anchors - Bikes and pick-up trucks are protected during transport with heavy-duty vinyl, adjustable padding - Gear can be stored securely, even while driving, due to the inside-facing mesh pockets Technical specifications - Dimensions: 52 x 15.5 x 2.75 inch - Weight: 5.5-pound
Protect both your bikes and your pick-up on your next adventure with heavy-duty, adjustable, padded protection. Features - Flexible padding adjusts across a wide range of tailgates and large handle opening provides backup camera visibility - Bikes remain securely in place with integrated bike separation and multiple-position strap anchors - Bikes and pick-up trucks are protected during transport with heavy-duty vinyl, adjustable padding - Gear can be stored securely, even while driving, due to the inside-facing mesh pockets Technical specifications - Dimensions: 59 x 16 x 2.75 inch - Weight: 6.5-pound
- QR fork mount for storage or transportation - Includes hardware for mounting to factory truck-bed track systems - Durable alloy construction
- Universal fork mounting block for transportation or home storage - Includes adapters to work with standard QR, 12mm, and 15mm thru axles including boost applications - Durable alloy construction - Skewer not included
Introducing the DropTop; our next locking bike fork mount that grows upon years of feedback and use. The DropTop utilizes a TPU overmolded shim to allow for both 12mm and 15mm axles to fit without the need for switching shims out. It is based upon the same clamshell design as the DriveShaft series, which allows for easy loading and adapts to minor differences in axle diameter or contouring. The DropTop also includes mounting holes for both horizontal and vertical mounting orientations, it replaces both the DriveShaft HM and DriveShaft Track Mounts. - The only locking thru-axle track mount for truck and van tracks - Compatible with 12mm, 15mm, & 20mm thru axles up to 110mm wide (for 20mm, shims must be removed) - Vertical and horizontal mounting positions - TPU overmolded shim eliminates the need to switch out shims for 12mm or 15mm axles - Anti-Theft: TPU surface provides sufficient friction to stop the axle from being removed when DropTop is firmly clamped and locked - Can fit QR bikes with our 9mm QR with Dummy Axle - sold separately - Wide mouth opening to easily load your bike and a locking T-Bolt that adjusts for a tighter hold so the thru-axle cannot be removed when locked - Carries 1 bike, up to 45 lbs - Lock core, keys, and Track Hardware Included - For 9x100mm quick release or bolt on axles only, you can use the Dummy Axle with your DropTop. Fitment Note: Due to the nature of the DropTop clamp not bracing the fork legs outward, there will be play when used with Mavic Speed Release and Specialized 12mm forks with an oversized non threaded fork leg. For those instances, please use a HotRod instead Fitment Note: DropTop is NOT compatiblle with Lefty fork mount from Cannondale. RockyMounts does not have a compatible mount for Lefty at this time.
The RockyMounts HotRod is a do-it-all truck mount for bikes with 12x100, 15x100, and "Boost" 15x110 thru-axles.
- Fits almost anything with a tailgate. - Fold-out panel secures the second bike’s tire to keep your tailgate paint safe. - Top edge adjustment straps provide a fit tailored to your tailgate’s shape. - Micro-brushed inner lining protects your tailgate. - Inner-raised bumpers hold bike securely. - Offset outer blocks hold your CSU to limit wheel movement. - Downtube straps secure your bike to the pad. - Includes 2 eBike downtube extension straps.
$184.00 - $219.00
Shuttle Saver - Our new T2 pad is made to fit any shape of tailgate, and has an adjustable rear camera panel - both RF exclusive, patent pending features. Carry up to 6 bikes with no bike on bike crime with raised bumpers + downtube straps. Backup Plan - Exclusive to the T2 is the adjustable rear panel that allows for easy adaptation to any rear camera + handle position. Shape Shifter - Six adjustment straps along top edge of the installed pad provide a fit tailored to your tailgate’s shape - even curved! Just Say No - To bike on bike crime. The T2 features raised bumpers in the truck box that keep frame downtubes in place and secure, minimizing contact while shuttling. Specs - Construction: PVC tarpaulin with micro-brushed inner lining - Adjustment: Top edge adjustment, camera window adjustment - Other: Raised bike spacers and padding, hook-and-loop frame straps, lock loop Bike Capacity - Mid-Size Truck (Tacoma or similar): 5-bike - Full-Size Truck (Ford F-150, F-350 or similar): 6-bike
A complete truck-bed rack system for select Tonneau covers with t-slot tracks. Includes: 4 OverHaul towers and Tonneau Kit 1 mounting hardware (HD Bar crossbars sold separately). Product Details - Specifically designed to fit Retrax XR series, Pace-Edwards (except 2004+ Ford F-150), and Ford Embark LS tonneau covers - Requires Yakima HD Bar crossbar. Available in 60"/68"/78" lengths (Sold Separately) - Included SKS (Same Key System) locks to secure your rack system to the tonneau cover - Carry up to 300 lbs. of gear on-road and up to 180 lbs. off-road - Includes 4 OverHaul HD Towers and all tonneau kit mounting hardware - Suggested accessories: SideBar, Load Stop, Eye Bolt, Ladder Roller, Wear Strips, HD Hook Strap, Rotopax Mounting Kit, Recovery Track Mount - Weight: 36.10 lbs.
Page 1 of 1