Key features - Reflector mount for first and second generation Speed Concept seatposts - To use with a Bontrager Flare, use with the Bontrager Flare Horizontal Mounting Kit (sold separately)
Topeak's Tail Lux helmet light mounts to any helmet or Topeak bag or rack with ease. Its constant and blinking modes ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the Tail Lux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, the coin battery is included.
- Single super bright LED safety light combo set - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes per light - Steady and flash
- Flat COB chip rear LED light with 38 individual COB chips - USB rechargeable 300 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 7 modes including a high and low setting and 5 flashing settings - Daytime flash modes enhances safety in any conditions or time of day - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (double click button to check) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Mount: seatpost - Lumens: 20
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED combo set - Perfect for increasing safety on commutes and neighborhood rides - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included Modes: 4F/4R Mount: Rubber Strap Rechargable: UB Lumens: 60/30 Lumen Range: 1-100
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED light - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 30 - Mount: rubber strap
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED combo pack - 8 modes each - 4 brightness levels of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time
- 3-watt, 300 lumen USB rechargeable headlight - USB rechargeable 850 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 6 modes include constant, boost, super bright, pulsating, daytime flash, adjustable - Daytime flash mode enhances safety in all conditions - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (doubel click to check power level) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Includes 18-48mm handlebar mount and GoPro style mounts
- 10 watt, 650 lumen LED headlight - USB rechargeable 1100 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 6 modes including constant, boost, super bright, pulsating, daytime flash, and auto mode - Auto mode is environmentally responsive - Daytime flash mode enhances safety - Includes mounts for handlebars from 18-48mm and a GoPro style mount - Low battery warning and battery level indicator (double click button to check) - Tool free installation
- 35 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2 ~ 7 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- 24 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 1.5 ~ 6 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- 3 watt, 100 lumen USB rechargeable headlight - 4 modes including two steady settings and two flash modes - Includes 19-32mm handlebar compatible mount and GoPro style mount - Daytime flashing function is highly visible in all conditions - Low battery warning with battery capacity indicator - Mode memory
$19.99 - $24.99
- Supplies full wheel illumination for 700c/29in wheels and smaller - Approximately 40 hrs of battery life - Water resistant design - Includes 3 (AA) batteries - Sold individually (1 wheel) - Easy to install
Serfas’s TSL-S150 headlight is perfect to bring along on your evening rides and weekday commutes. And, the five different modes are powered by a long-lasting, rechargeable lithium-ion battery. Plus, the battery is user-replaceable. With the included USB cable and wall charger adaptor, you can conveniently recharge your light just about anywhere. It also includes a quick-release handlebar mount.
$35.00 - $40.00
Serfas' Thunderbolt Headlight delivers 90 lumens in an extremely versatile, USB-rechargeable package. Attach the water-resistant silicone body nearly anywhere on your bike, and use the high, low, or two flash modes to make sure cars, cyclists and pedestrians can see you at night. At just 50 grams, you won't even notice it's on your bike — but others will!
$19.99 - $45.00
Serfas' Thunderbolt Taillight delivers 35 lumens in an extremely versatile, USB-rechargeable package. Attach the water-resistant silicone body nearly anywhere on your bike, and use the high, low, or two flash modes to make sure cars or cyclists can see you when approaching from behind after dark. At just 50 grams, you won't even notice it's on your bike — but others will!
Serfas' USL-305 is an incredibly compact light that's ready to ride at a moment's notice. Its 305 lumens offer 180° of visibility and boasts up to 7 hours of run time. Four different modes are powered by a long-lasting, rechargeable Lithium-ion battery that is built into the lightweight body. With the included USB cable, you can conveniently recharge your light right at your computer. It also includes a quick-release handlebar mount. • Incredibly compact, 305 lumen output • Industry leading LED Heat Sink Technology for a longer and brighter light output • Side lighting for a 180° visibility • Fast USB charging • Handlebar bracket included • Helmet bracket compatible (sold separately) • Modes: high, medium, low, and flash • Weight: 116grams with bracket • Battery: integrated 1-cell Lithium-ion
The days are shorter, but that doesn't stop you from riding. Serfas has you covered with the USL-5 Headlight. It gives you 5 bright, high-output LEDs pumping out 70 lumens of light. It also offers 3 modes with a run time of up to 6.5 hours and it fits on all handlebars with the included tool-free mount. The simple USB smart charger makes it easy to keep it topped off, too.
The days are shorter, but that doesn't stop you from riding. Serfas has you covered with the USL-5R Taillight. It gives you 5 bright, high-output LEDs. It also offers 3 modes with a run time of up to 10 hours and it fits on all handlebars with the included tool-free mount. The simple USB smart charger makes it easy to keep it topped off, too.
Coming up with ways to make you safer on the road, when using Serfas lights, is a top priority. Their "BLAST" Audible Warning System emits a loud 85 Decibel signal when your light battery gets under 10-minute runtime in that specific mode. How It Works: - When the battery reaches 10 minutes of runtime, in its current mode, the light will emit a long beep followed immediately by a short beep. Sound will continue every minute. - When the power button is pressed it will put the light in the next longest running mode & it will restart the battery low alert until 10 minutes of runtime in the mode is reached. Repeat as necessary. Example: Going from highest mode to lowest mode at first beep could extend runtime up to 5 times.* - Light will emit beep sound repeatedly when last minute of runtime in the current mode is reached. - While charging the light the power button will blink blue. When full charge is achieved light will beep to notify charging cycle is complete. - Light emits a beep when power button is pushed & light goes from mode to mode. Features: - "Blast" Audible Warning System Alerts Rider Of Low Battery - Design Easily Fits Aero Applications - Low Flash Lasts Up To 14.5 hours - Extra Long Mounting Straps For Endless Mounting Options Specs: - Solids Modes: High (40 Lumens): 2.25 hrs & Low (10 Lumens): 7.75 hrs - Flash Modes: High (40 Lumens): 4 hrs & Low (10 Lumens): 15.25 hrs - Weight: 48 Grams Without Bracket - Battery: USB Rechargeable Li-Polymer
The Pathfinder USB Headlight from Portland Design Works is unlike any other bike light on the market, incorporating technologies to help you see and be seen while riding, day or night. The Vertical Cutoff Beam is designed to focus the 200 lumen main beam onto the road in front of you and prevents lost lumens that can blind oncoming traffic. For daytime riding, the Daytime Running Flash is bright enough to make you seen even on the brightest days. The Battery Meter lets you know exactly how much battery life you have left before needing to recharge with the included USB cord. The Pathfinder includes a powerful lithium-ion battery and a darkness destroying CREE LED bulb. It provides superior luminous guidance for up to 25 hours of ride time. The rugged construction is weatherproof and strong enough to handle the abuse of an urban commute. - 4 Modes: Steady low (4 hours), Steady high (2 hours), Pulse (8 hours), Daytime Flash (25 hours) - Lumens and burn times certified by Labsphere Illumia Light Measurement System to FL1 standard - Vertical Cutoff Beam to focus 200 lumens on the road ahead - CREE LED - Battery Meter for Li-ion battery - Micro USB charging cord included; 3 hour charging cycle - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - One second delayed power switch to prevent accidental on/off - Light wakes up in last mode used - Includes UV-proof quick on/off handlebar mount - Weight: 57 g (2 oz)
Portland Design Works' Red Planet Taillight will enhance your visibility after dark. It boasts five bright LEDs with three modes to notify others of your presence. And, the Red Planet includes mounts for a seatpost, seatstay, and backpack, so you can put it wherever you want. - Five red LEDs - Steady, blinking and dance modes - Stayputnik mount included - Runs on 2xAAA batteries (included) - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Weight: 45 g (1.6 oz)
Put on the high beams for extra visibility even in the dark corners of space. Portland Design Works' Spaceship Headlight boasts a bright LED which shines through a German-engineered lens for a bright, focused beam. It offers steady and flashing mode and has a run time of over 100 hours.
The bolt-on headlight bracket mounts to your fork crown and provides a unique mounting option that centers a headlight just above the front wheel. It comes with a platform that is specifically designed to work with most Planet Bike lights. This platform can be removed quickly to create a 26.2mm diameter universal mount that accommodates most clamp and stretch strap mounting systems. - Planet Bike specific platform works with most Planet Bike headlights - Converts to a 26.2mm universal mount to fit most headlight mounting systems - Bracket bolts through brake mount on fork crown (60mm bolt, washer, and nut included) - Compatible with all Blaze, Beamer, Spok, Amigo and Spot headlights - Weight: 72 grams
Keep your handlebar organized and your devices secure with the SGS-400-OS (27.2/31.8/35.0mm) from Minoura. - Holds up to 2 accessories (light, computer, mp3, bottle cage holder, etc.) - Lightweight and rustproof alloy construction - New LW-Clamp reduces weight 25 grams compared to previous models - Aluminum bar is position adjustable and uses Hex Bolt to install and remove - 27mm-35mm diameter
Keep your handlebar organized and your devices secure with the SGS-400-STD (22.2/25.4/28.6mm) from Minoura. - Holds up to 2 accessories (light, computer, mp3, bottle cage holder, etc.) - Lightweight and rustproof alloy construction - New LW-Clamp reduces weight 25 grams compared to previous models - Aluminum bar is position adjustable and uses Hex Bolt to install and remove - 22mm-29mm diameter
Strap Light & Motion's Vis 360 Spare Rear Mount to your spare helmet and use your Vis 360 light no matter what lid you are wearing.
See and Be Seen, Day or Night - Provides visual and audible alerts to warn of vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away - Tail light offers daylight visibility up to a mile away and is visible within a 220-degree range, so drivers can see you well before the radar sees the vehicle - Sleek vertical design easily mounts to most road-use bicycles, including racing, touring and commuter styles - Requires a dedicated radar display unit or wirelessly integrates with compatible Garmin devices (sold separately) - Battery life: up to 15 hours in flashing mode or 6 hours in solid or night flash mode Ride smarter and more aware with Varia RTL510 rearview radar. Mounted neatly on the seatpost, it provides visible and audible alerts for vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away. Plus, the bright tail light is visible in daylight from up to a mile away, so you can ride with confidence and peace of mind. General Specs: - Dimensions: 3.9” x 0.8” x 1.6" (98.6 x 19.7 x 39.6 mm) - Weight: 2.5 oz (71.0 g) - Modes: solid, night flash, day flash - Lumens: 20 solid, 29 night flash, 65 day flash - Battery life: 6 hours solid, 6 hours night flash, 15 hours day flash - ANT+: Yes - Water rating: IPX7 - Viewing angle: 220° In The Box: Non-Bundle - Varia RTL510 - Mounting Kit - Cables - Documentation
The world's first cycling radar, Varia helps create a safer cycling environment by warning cyclists of vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters). The radar tail light also warns approaching vehicles of a cyclist ahead. Works independently or integrates seamlessly with compatible Edge cycling computers. Edge computer or Varia head unit (each sold separately) can show multiple approaching vehicles and indicates the relative speed of approach and threat level. - World's first cycling radar that warns of vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) - Works independently and wirelessly integrates with compatible Edge cycling computers - Edge computer or Varia head unit (each sold separately) can detect multiple vehicles and indicates the relative speed of approach and threat level - Tail light unit brightens and flashes to notify approaching traffic of a cyclist ahead
Electra's Deluxe LED Light Set brightens your way and keeps you visible. The handlebar-mounted headlight packs high power white LEDs that ensure you'll see the road and be seen by traffic. The taillight boasts super-bright red LEDs and clips to just about anything with it's versatile mounting system.
Page 1 of 3 Next page