Listed price reflects purchase price F.O.B. manufacture’s distribution facility. For volume pricing, delivery, install and set-up, please contact us or use the “Contact for Price Quote” link below. Contact for Price Quote • Solid and stable 3" round 11-gauge tubular steel with a combination of 2x3" oval tubing and 2" round tubing • Powder coat finish - Platinum Sparkle accented with Ebony Chrome • USA-Made/Certified 920 lbs. test 1/8" military-spec nylon coated cable for smooth friction-free movement • Durable high density pads upholstered in premium grade two-tone, tuck-n-roll naugahyde • 200 lbs. weight stack with independent handle movement for bilateral and unilateral movement • Combination 1:1/4 and 1:1/2 resistance ratio • Dual stability handles standard Dimensions: Length x Width x Height: 72 x 32 x 80 in 183 x 81 x 203 cm
$3,999.20 $4,999.00 20% Off
- Adjustable seat height and seat back.
- 200 lbs. center drilled steel weight stack.
- Option: SXT-LP Leg Press Attachment.
- Length x Width x Height: 85 x 49 x 84 in/216 x 124 x 213 cm
- Weight: 550 lb/249 kg FEATURES
- Main frame – 2x3” 11-gauge oval tubular steel with a combination of 2x2” round tubing.
- All welded construction by inert-gas MIG welding conforming with all Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications.
- Eight-step electrostatically applied powder coat finish.
- Main frame: Platinum Sparkle Accent: Cathedral Gray
- Durable high density pads upholstered in two-tone (Black & Cadet) premium grade, double-stitched naugahyde.
- High density 2” thick rebond urethane foam glued to 1” industrial plywood backing, trimmed and formed to exact fit.
- 1/2” push-pull spring loaded solid steel adjustment pins with ultimate load of 9040 lbs. and 46042 psi sheer strength.
- 1” solid steel pivot axles with non-friction 2” sealed bearings (load rating of 2400 lbs.) internally encased on primary pivots, and oil-impregnated bronze bushings on all secondary pivots.
- 3/4” solid steel 1045 (tgp) polished chrome-plated finish.
- 3/16” and 1/8” USA-Made/Certified EXERFLEX PRO® high performance fitness cable.
$3,423.20 $4,279.00 20% Off
$1,647.20 $2,059.00 20% Off
7º slant design for easier loading and unloading Integrated safety stoppers Integrated storage for Olympic bar and weight plates Patent-pending J Hooks: to adjust the position of the Olympic bar Built-in chinning bar and dip handles Maximum weight: 600 lbs / 272 kgs Home Lifetime Warranty and Light Commercial Warranty (Does not come with plates or bar.)
• Optional attachment • 7-degree pressing movement • Heavy duty self-aligning linear bearings system • Built-in safety spotters • Space saving angular Olympic plate holders (Olympic plates not included)
$1,047.20 $1,309.00 20% Off
$1,047.20 $1,309.00 20% Off
• Space efficient with multiple exercise options such as chin-ups, dips, knee raises, ab crunches and push-ups • Dual function support pad designed for VKR back support as well as ab crunch board • Narrow and wide grip chin-up bar
$903.20 $1,129.00 20% Off
TuffStuff CDM-400 Deluxe Flat/Incline Bench is one of the fine fitness products TuffStuff has created to make your home workouts easier or more effective than ever before!
$695.20 $869.00 20% Off
The TuffStuff Evolution 2-Tier Dumbbell / Kettlebell Rack (CDR-300) is essential to keep your free weights safe, orderly and not strewn all over your floor. The universal tray-style design easily converts from angled to flat position to hold most standard dumbbells, hex dumbbells and kettle bells (tray depth 12”). Add a third tray to your dumbbell / kettlebell rack with TuffStuff’s optional CDR-300E (tray depth 16”). Universal tray-style weight rack fits most dumbbells and kettlebells Tray-style easily converts from angled to flat position Home Lifetime Warranty* and Light Commercial Warranty OPTIONAL add-on third tray CDR-300E (SHOWN MSRP+ $249)
$639.20 $799.00 20% Off
11-position adjustable exercise intensity from 30º angle to flat. Built in handle for performing reverse abdominal exercises. Comfortable padded foot supports. Transport wheels allow easy roll-away. Maximum weight: 400 lb/181 kg Length x Width x Height 59 x 37 x 54 in/150 x 94 x 137 cm Weight: 85 lb/39 kg
$359.20 $449.00 20% Off
Designed for heavy dumbbell workouts and general bench exercises. Heavyweight construction yet compact and moveable. Built-in wheels for easy roll-away. Maximum weight: 400 lb/181 kg Length x Width x Hdight:? 56 x 27 x 18 in/142 x 69 x 46 cm Weight: 50 lb/23 kg
$327.20 $409.00 20% Off
• Lex extension / leg curl allows user to isolate the quadriceps and hamstring muscles allowing for balanced development of both front and back of thigh • Easily attaches to Tuff Stuff RID-345 Multi-Purpose dumbbell bench • Includes Olympic plate adapter
$261.60 $327.00 20% Off
The TuffStuff Evolution 2-Tier Dumbbell / Kettlebell Rack (CDR-300) is essential to keep your free weights safe, orderly and not strewn all over your floor. The universal tray-style design easily converts from angled to flat position to hold most standard dumbbells, hex dumbbells and kettle bells (tray depth 12”). Add a third tray to your dumbbell / kettlebell rack with TuffStuff’s optional CDR-300E (tray depth 16”). Optional add-on third tray CDR-300E (Shown MSRP+ $249)
• Fixed 30º decline angle for sit-ups and decline exercises. • Self-aligning comfortable padded foot rolls to accommodate different leg lengths. • Built-in transport wheels for easy roll-away. size and weight (Length x Width x Height) 44 x 27 x 22 in/112 x 69 x 56 cm 42 lb/19 kg light commercial warranty • 10 YEARS: frames, welds, cams, and weight plates • 5 YEARS: pivot bearings, bushings, pulleys, gas shocks and guide rods • 1 YEAR: linear bearings and pull-pin components • 6 MONTHS: upholstery, cables, finish and rubber grips ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser. LIGHT COMMERCIAL USE: Light Commercial Warranty applies to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more 30 people per day. home lifetime warranty Lifetime of the equipment while owned by the original purchaser when used ONLY in a home environment (applies only to defects from manufacturer only). See Owner's Manual for details.
Page 1 of 1