$32.00 $79.99 60% Off
- Upper Headset Assembly for 2010+ Madone - Bearing, Compression Ring, 15mm Top Cap - Go green and save green — Zero packaging means zero waste and zero extra cost
• Aluminum • Semi-sealed mechanism • 1 1/8 inch • S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6, EC34/30
$13.99 - $14.99
- Steel cups - Steel retainer bearings - Available in chrome or black - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6-26tpi|EC34/30 - Steerer Dia: 28.6mm - Cup Dia: 34mm - Race Dia: 30mm - Stack Ht: 40mm Size: 1-1/8"
• Steel • Retainer ball bearings, includes top cap and star nut • 1 1/8 inch • S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6, EC34/30
$9.99 - $18.99
- Steel cups - Steel retainer bearings - Available in chrome or black - Steerer Dia: 25.4mm - Cup Dia: 30mm
- Steel cups - Steel retainer bearings - Available in chrome or black - S.H.I.S.: EC32/25.4-24tpi|EC32/27 - Steerer Dia: 25.4mm - Cup Dia: 32.5mm
• Sealed cartridge bearings • CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum cups with laser etched logos • 26.4mm & 27.0mm races included • S.H.I.S.: EC30/25.4-24tpi|EC30/26 • Steerer Diameter: 25.4mm • Cup Diameter: 30.2mm • Race Diameter: 26.4mm • Stack Height: 42.5mm • Size: 1-inch • Black or Silver • Weight: 110g including lock nut
- 3-piece expander design provides a secure fit within carbon steerer tubes - 22-25mm range of expansion - 50mm height reinforces carbon steerer tube beneath the stem - New design evenly distributes headset compression forces - Lightweight AL6061 alloy construction - Stainless steel bolt
$8.50 - $9.99
Lightweight aluminum alloy - Non-Keyed - Height: 20mm - 10 to a bag
$7.45 - $17.37
Origin-8's 1 1/8-inch Headset Spacers are made of lightweight and durable aluminum and come in 2mm, 5mm or 10mm thicknesses and lots of cool colors to add style to your ride. You get a bag of 10 spacers.
Origin-8's 1-inch Headset Spacers are made of lightweight and durable aluminum and come in 2mm, 5mm or 10mm thicknesses. You get a bag of 10 spacers.
• Machined 6061 alulinum top cap • 75g • S.H.I.S.: IS42/28.6|IS42/30 (IS), IS41/28.6|IS41/30 (Campagnolo) • Steerer Diameter: 28.6mm • Cup Diameter: 41.2mm (IS), 42mm (Campagnolo) • Race Diameter: 30mm • Stack Height: 8.2mm • Bearing Angle: 36/45 (IS), 45/45 (Campagnolo) • Size: 1-1/8-inch
$8.40 - $9.99
Origin-8's Low-Profile Ahead Cap is a sleek option for your a 1 1/8-inch fork/headset. It includes the bolt and star nut.
Origin-8's Pro Fit Threadless Headset is made of light and durable aluminum and boasts smooth and long-lasting sealed cartridge bearings. It also sports nice laser-etched logos.
$17.40 - $19.99
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Carbon Expander is an expander and top cap for forks with carbon steerers. Instead of a traditional star nut (which will damage carbon), the Expander snugs tightly and safely in place in the fork for easy and accurate headset adjustments. Plus, it actually strengthens the fork. It fits most 1 1/8-inch forks, and includes a top cap with a stainless-steel bolt.
$42.50 - $59.40
Origin-8's SSR Threadless Headset is for 1 1/8-inch threadless forks. It features CNC machined 7075-aluminum cups and stainless-steel cartridge bearings for excellent performance and long life. It also comes in many colors to customize your ride. - 93g including star nut and laser top cap - Stack Height: 28.5mm **Anodized colors will vary from batch to batch and may not match exactly - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30
Standard replacement star nuts for threadless steerers.
The Origin8 Twistr Integrated Headset features highly polished sealed angular contact premium bearings ensure smooth operation. Its CNC-machined AL6061 top cover is sealed to keep moisture and grit away from the bearings, while the CNC-machined AL7075 crown race protects the lower bearings and fork. - AL6061 top cap - Forged stainless steel bolt - Includes star nut
$24.99 - $39.99
New dust cap design, with Monogram laser etched logo, for a cleaner look to accommodate a taller riding set up with less spacers. Same quality as Odyssey's Pro Headset using high-quality sealed bearings and a precision tapered wedge to keep the headset tight at all times. FEATURES - High-quality sealed bearings. - Color matched spacers included. - 15mm dust cap. With 3mm, and 2mm spacers - Laser etched Odyssey bearings. SPECS - Campagnolo standard spec. - 1 1/8-inch integrated headset. - 45º tapered bearings - 41.8mm outer diameter (fits 42mm BMX head tubes).
This custom 7075-T6 aluminum pre-load bolt design is included with every Odyssey fork. - Fits both a 6mm and 8mm allen key. - Front brake cable thru-way hole for removal without disconnecting brake hardware. - Designed with an easy-cut thread groove if you cut your fork’s steerer tube down.
$58.99 - $92.99
- FSA's core line of headsets with built in cable hangers and barrel adjusters for cyclocross applications - Dual seal, angular contact bearings provide long lasting, smooth rolling performance - Forged and CNC machined 6061 T6 alloy cups - IS: 36x45 degree Cane Creek Integrated, or X: External Cup, traditional available for 1-1/8" applications - 85g
The FSA Orbit X threadless headset is constructed of aluminum and features sealed cartridge bearings. - Classic shape with modern styling for high-end road bikes - For threadless steerers - Forged and CNC machined 6061/T6 aluminum cups - Patented alignment tip for increased durability and performance - TH brand 36-degree Micro Angular Contact Bearings (red seal) - Laser etched aluminum top cap - Weight: 82g
- Bearing Type: Cartridge - Weight: 125g - Crown Race: 40 - S.H.I.S. Lower: ZS56 - S.H.I.S. Upper: ZS44 - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 Threadless
$19.99 - $26.00
These baseplates are the foundation that keeps Chris King headsets turning with legendary smoothness. Manufactured from high-quality stainless steel or titanium, Chris King makes replacement baseplates for all standard sizes and a number of ingenious solutions for those that need something a little special to make their headset work. - Engineered and manufactured in Portland, Oregon USA - High-quality stainless steel and titanium baseplates available for all standard Chris King headset sizes - Titanium baseplates are available in 1-inch and 1 1/8-inch sizes only - Devolution baseplates are a stainless steel solution that allow King headsets to adapt to a wide variety of steerer tube sizes - King Stainless Steel baseplates are available in undersized and oversized versions for irregular steerer tube sizes
Cane Creek's 10 Series has light, tough, and beautiful machined 6061 T6-aluminum cups, Cane Creek's corrosion-resistant black-oxide angular-contact bearings and quality seals throughout to keep the grease in and the dirt out. • Technical Description: EC34/28.6/H16/K|EC34/30 /H12/K • Top Type: EC - External Cup • Top Head Tube Inside Dia.: 33.95mm • Stem Clamp Dia.: 28.6mm • Top Stack Height: 16mm • Top Bearing Type: Black Oxide • Bottom Type: EC - External Cup • Bottom Head Tube Inside Dia.: 33.95mm • Crown Race Seat Dia.: 30.015mm • Crown Race Type: Polymer • Bottom Stack Height: 12mm • Bottom Bearing Type: Black Oxide • Material: 6061 aluminum • Weight: 88.29g
Super-smooth steering, quality materials, cutting-edge design and serious durability are all hallmarks of Cane Creek headsets. The 10 Series has light, tough and beautiful machined 6061 T6-aluminum cups, Cane Creek's corrosion-resistant black-oxide angular-contact bearings and quality seals throughout to keep the grease in and the dirt out.
Super-smooth steering, quality materials, cutting-edge design and serious durability are all hallmarks of Cane Creek headsets. The 110 Series has light, tough, and beautiful machined 7075 T6-aluminum cups that are contoured and relieved for even more gram shaving and strength. You also get top-quality split-lip sealed stainless-steel bearings, a carbon-friendly captured compression ring and a dual-sealed crown race and complete upper bearing seal to keep the grease in and the dirt out. What's more, the seals are low-friction to improve steering performance and there are no loose headset parts so maintenance is easy. The 110 comes with an amazing 110-year, no-questions-asked warranty too!
$49.00 - $60.00
• Replacement stainless steel cartridge bearings for Cane Creek 110 headsets • 38mm, 41mm, and 42mm are sold in pairs • 52mm sold individually
Super-smooth steering, quality materials, cutting-edge design and serious durability are all hallmarks of Cane Creek's 40-Series headsets. • Technical Description: IS41/28.6/H9/K • Top Type: IS - Integrated • Top Head Tube Inside Dia.: 41.1mm • Stem Clamp Dia.: 28.6mm • Top Stack Height: 9mm (Short), 15mm (Tall) • Top Bearing Type: Black Oxide, Sealed • Material: 6061 aluminum • Weight: 37g
Super-smooth steering, quality materials, cutting-edge design and serious durability are all hallmarks of Cane Creek's 40-Series headsets. • Technical Description: IS42/28.6/H9/K|IS42/30/H1 • Top Type: IS - Integrated • Top Head Tube Inside Dia.: 42.00mm • Stem Clamp Dia.: 28.6mm • Top Stack Height: 9mm (Short), 15mm (Tall) • Top Bearing Type: Black Oxide, Sealed • Material: 6061 aluminum • Weight: 72g
Page 1 of 2 Next page