Zipp's Stem Top Cap and Bolt are designed to work specifically with Zipp stems. The eight-gram aluminum cap and nine-gram-bolt are the same as those used on bikes built for Zipp-sponsored professional teams. The bolt has a T25 Torx head for ease of adjustment and so you need only one tool for your Zipp cockpit.
$32.00 $79.99 60% Off
- Upper Headset Assembly for 2010+ Madone - Bearing, Compression Ring, 15mm Top Cap - Go green and save green — Zero packaging means zero waste and zero extra cost
• Aluminum • Semi-sealed mechanism • 1 1/8 inch • S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6, EC34/30
$13.99 - $14.99
- Steel cups - Steel retainer bearings - Available in chrome or black - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6-26tpi|EC34/30 - Steerer Dia: 28.6mm - Cup Dia: 34mm - Race Dia: 30mm - Stack Ht: 40mm Size: 1-1/8"
• Steel • Retainer ball bearings, includes top cap and star nut • 1 1/8 inch • S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6, EC34/30
$9.99 - $18.99
- Steel cups - Steel retainer bearings - Available in chrome or black - Steerer Dia: 25.4mm - Cup Dia: 30mm
- Steel cups - Steel retainer bearings - Available in chrome or black - S.H.I.S.: EC32/25.4-24tpi|EC32/27 - Steerer Dia: 25.4mm - Cup Dia: 32.5mm
The Sunday BMX headset is a quality headset at an affordable price: period. It offers one of the lower stack heights on the market and uses a Campagnolo standard spec for 1-1/8-inch integrated headsets. - 45º tapered bearings with 41.8mm outer diameter to fit 42mm BMX head tubes - Compatible with Odyssey GTX Gyro, GTX-R, GTX-S and Snafu Mobeus. - Comes with matching 3mm and 5mm spacers - Weight with/without spacers: 2.1/2.3 oz.
SRAM's Headset Spacer Set gives you what you need for setting handlebars to the correct height for a custom fit. These lightweight 1 1/8-inch headset spacers feature a carbon finish with stylish SRAM logos. You get two 5mm spacers and one 10mm and 15mm one.
- Traditional and integrated type replacement headset crown races
The Ritchey Logic Threaded Headset is your go-to headset for threaded steerers. Featuring a smaller upper bearing to save weight, the Logic Threaded headset also features lightweight, precision-machined aluminum cups that are deeper for more confident insertion. - Smaller upper bearing to save weight - Lightweight, precision-machined aluminum cups - Deep cups for solid insertion - Material: CrMo/Plastic - Upper Fit (S.H.I.S.): EC34/28.6 - Lower Fit (S.H.I.S.): EC34/30 - Bearing: Ball bearing
The Ritchey Logic Comp threadless headset is constructed of steel and uses replaceable cartridge bearings. • Bearing Type: Cartridge • Color: Black • Crown Race: 30 • Defined Color: Black • Lower Stack Height: 13 mm • S.H.I.S Lower: EC34 • S.H.I.S Upper: EC34 • S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 • Upper Stack Height: 16.8 mm • Weight: 142 g
$19.95 - $21.95
1-inch model: • Bearing Type: Cup and Cone • Color: Silver/Black • Crown Race: 26 • Defined Color: Silver • Lower Stack Height: 10.5 mm • S.H.I.S Lower: EC30 • S.H.I.S Upper: EC30 • S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4-24tpi Quill • Upper Stack Height: 26 mm • Weight: 130 g 1-1/8-inch model: • Bearing Type: Cup and Cone • Color: Silver/Black • Crown Race: 30 • Defined Color: Silver • Lower Stack Height: 10.7 mm • S.H.I.S Lower: EC34 • S.H.I.S Upper: EC34 • S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6-26tpi Quill • Upper Stack Height: 26 mm • Weight: 140 g
Ritchey's Logic Headset boasts machined aluminum cups for excellent longevity, light weight and super looks. A smaller upper angular cartridge bearing saves weight while a larger lower angular cartridge bearing boosts strength and durability.
$24.95 - $39.95
For bikes featuring integrated headsets (such as the Ritchey Road Logic and Swiss Cross), the WCS Drop In Integrated Headset stands above all others. This alloy headset lower features stainless steel angular contact sealed cartridge bearings with a titanium coating for corrosion resistance, and they're packed with Ritchey high-webbing grease. - Material: Alloy - Bearing: Sealed cartridge, Ti-coated - Weight: 28-35g
For bikes featuring integrated headsets (such as the Ritchey Road Logic and Swiss Cross), the WCS Drop In Integrated Headset stands above all others. This carbon fiber beauty features full-complement stainless steel angular contact cartridge bearings packed with Ritchey high-webbing grease. - Top cap: 8.3mm - Material: Alloy - Upper Fit (S.H.I.S.): IS42/28.6 - Upper Bearing OD: 41.8 - Top Cover OD: 46mm - Bearing: Sealed cartridge, Ti-coated - Weight: 36g
- Superlight CNC machined 6061 aluminum spacers for fine-tuning stem height - Includes one each 3, 5, 10mm spacers and two each 1mm spacers
Profile Design's lightweight and sleek looking headset spacers are just what you need to make sure your bike functions and looks great. Available in 2, 3, 5, 10, and 20mm thicknesses.
$15.99 - $19.95
Converts quill style forks to use threadless stems.
• Sealed cartridge bearings • CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum cups with laser etched logos • 26.4mm & 27.0mm races included • S.H.I.S.: EC30/25.4-24tpi|EC30/26 • Steerer Diameter: 25.4mm • Cup Diameter: 30.2mm • Race Diameter: 26.4mm • Stack Height: 42.5mm • Size: 1-inch • Black or Silver • Weight: 110g including lock nut
- 3-piece expander design provides a secure fit within carbon steerer tubes - 22-25mm range of expansion - 50mm height reinforces carbon steerer tube beneath the stem - New design evenly distributes headset compression forces - Lightweight AL6061 alloy construction - Stainless steel bolt
$8.50 - $9.99
Lightweight aluminum alloy - Non-Keyed - Height: 20mm - 10 to a bag
$7.45 - $17.37
Origin-8's 1 1/8-inch Headset Spacers are made of lightweight and durable aluminum and come in 2mm, 5mm or 10mm thicknesses and lots of cool colors to add style to your ride. You get a bag of 10 spacers.
Origin-8's 1-inch Headset Spacers are made of lightweight and durable aluminum and come in 2mm, 5mm or 10mm thicknesses. You get a bag of 10 spacers.
• Machined 6061 alulinum top cap • 75g • S.H.I.S.: IS42/28.6|IS42/30 (IS), IS41/28.6|IS41/30 (Campagnolo) • Steerer Diameter: 28.6mm • Cup Diameter: 41.2mm (IS), 42mm (Campagnolo) • Race Diameter: 30mm • Stack Height: 8.2mm • Bearing Angle: 36/45 (IS), 45/45 (Campagnolo) • Size: 1-1/8-inch
$8.40 - $9.99
Origin-8's Low-Profile Ahead Cap is a sleek option for your a 1 1/8-inch fork/headset. It includes the bolt and star nut.
Origin-8's Pro Fit Threadless Headset is made of light and durable aluminum and boasts smooth and long-lasting sealed cartridge bearings. It also sports nice laser-etched logos.
$17.40 - $19.99
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Carbon Expander is an expander and top cap for forks with carbon steerers. Instead of a traditional star nut (which will damage carbon), the Expander snugs tightly and safely in place in the fork for easy and accurate headset adjustments. Plus, it actually strengthens the fork. It fits most 1 1/8-inch forks, and includes a top cap with a stainless-steel bolt.
$42.50 - $59.40
Origin-8's SSR Threadless Headset is for 1 1/8-inch threadless forks. It features CNC machined 7075-aluminum cups and stainless-steel cartridge bearings for excellent performance and long life. It also comes in many colors to customize your ride. - 93g including star nut and laser top cap - Stack Height: 28.5mm **Anodized colors will vary from batch to batch and may not match exactly - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30
Standard replacement star nuts for threadless steerers.
Page 1 of 4 Next page