$39.90 - $57.99
- Shop quality bicycle display and storage stand - Graphite ripple powdercoat over steel construction - Four-Point, Foam rubber end-Cap feet - 2 Piece design disassembles for space-Efficient storage - Standard and extreme models feature welded base construction (Extreme model accepts up to 3 inch tires) - Retail model features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction - Fat rack features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction and will suit tires from 3.8" To 5" with three width positions, 4.25", 4.75" And 5.25"
The Park 6 bicycle storage stand holds up to 6 bikes for easy parking and storage for bikes. - A simple solution for bike storage - Helps deter theft when bikes are locked up - Made of heavy-duty steel tubing - Quick and easy to install
The Backbone is an eye-catching, yet elegantly simple and functional bike storage solution. It's great in multiples for easy-to-expand bike parking, or as a single, secure lock-up spot. - Accepts bikes on either side of the rack or through the middle for a wheel up to 4.5" - Fits nearly all bike designs - Unique contemporary design - Zinc plated steel with a durable powder coat in pewter colour - 20" Length x 33.3" Height x 4.5" Width
The Postie from Swagman is simple, effective, and stylish outdoor bike storage for security and convenience. Bolt it to concrete or asphalt to secure. - Fits nearly all bike designs - Unique contemporary design - Zinc plated steel with a durable powder coat in pewter colour - 19" Length x 32" Height x 2.5" Width
$36.00 $39.99 10% Off
Swagman brings you a brilliant tool for storing your hitch-mount bike rack when it's not attached to your hitch. The X Mount can be attached to any wall to create a virtual hitch. Just mount the rack like you would on your car or truck, and fold the rack up against the wall to get it out of the way. When you're not using it, the X Mount itself will even fold against the wall, creating an even lower profile. - Fits 2-inch receiver style bike racks and 2-inch receivers with 1-1/4-inch universal adapter. - Stores bike rack when not in use - Folds against wall when not in use
• Water resistant • Durable plastic • Fits most bikes
• Steel parking stand with rubber feet • Fits 26" to 29" (adjustable) • Will fit up to a 4.0" tire • Black
• Wall mount bike and gear rack • Powder coated finish • Vinyl coated arms • Holds one bike • Max load 40 pounds (18kg) • Built-in gear shelf
• Holds one bicycle vertically for space saving • Works with wide range of tire widths • Durable powder coated finish • Vinyl coated hook
- Compact foldable stand - Spring loaded arm - Compatible with 20" to 29" wheel size
• For use in basement and garage • Saves space and protects tires • Fast and easy ceiling mounting • For ceiling heights up to 13` (4m) • Lifts weights up to 45lbs (20kg) • Clamp included
$5.50 - $5.99
• Vinyl-coated • 2-pc set • Wood Thread
• Fits most adult bikes • Durable plastic • Water resistant
$7.99 - $12.99
- Extra-large hook - Vinyl coated to protect your bike - 2-pc set
Make the most of your space with Saris' Bike Bunk. It stores two bikes and adjusts to fit different bike styles and sizes. This free-standing mount features grippy, cushioned contact points that protect your floor and wall.
Super huge Storage Hooks are big enough to accommodate fat bike wheels/tires. • Plated and vinyl dipped for long, scratch free service • 470XX Machine thread including two nuts: • Inside to inside 125mm (4-7/8") • Height inside J-bend 150mm (6")
$159.99 - $165.99
Because you love your bicycles, and you care about the visual cues of your living space, you need an elegant, non-permanent and stable bike display and parking solution.The Velo Column is a high-quality, floor-to-ceiling bike storage idea for 2, 3 or 4 bikes. Soft rubber cradles protect your bike’s finish and ceiling, making the Velo Column a versatile bike storage solution for expensive road, cyclocross, mountain and electric bikes. And if you want to relocate to another room, making the move couldn’t be easier. - Ideal bicycle storage for the sophisticated eye - Soft rubber contact points protect frame finishes and your ceiling - Storage system fits most any road bike, cyclocross bike, mountain bike, and even electric bikes - Spring-loaded compression design - Frame cradles are adjustable and accommodate most any frame tube shape - Innovative design doesn’t require permanent support for stability - Adapter included for open-joist ceiling applications - Adjustable height from 7’0?-10’0? (2.1-3.0m) - Durable anodized aluminum maintains a long-term clean finish - Add-on cradles available to create 3 or 4 bike solution - Available in black or silver - Bike display solution for even the heaviest of bikes – 40lbs (18kg) per cradle – 160lb (73kg) 4-bike total - 3-Year Warranty
Protect your ride with Electra's weather-resistant bicycle cover. One size fits most. • Outdoor-rated 150D polyester w/double polyurethane coating protects your two-wheel investment • Extra-long design fits most Electra models, as well as other models up to 75" (191cm) in length • Hook-and-loop straps keep cover in place • Reinforced lock hole • 191cm long x 79cm wide x 109mm tall
Dimension display and storage racking for bikes.
- Easily holds a bike, kayak, or ladder - Efficient pulley system helps you lift and lower heavier objects - Auto-locking mechanism prevents accidental release - Engineered for durability with tough silver powder coat finish - Includes mounting hardware and full instructions - Maximum load: 50lbs
- Convenient storage for any bike with elegant space-saving design - Welded construction with padded wheel hook - Maximum load: 40lbs - Includes Da Vinci tire tray to save walls from tire marks
Park Tool's Event Stand is a versatile, stable, multi-purpose storage rack built to hold up to twelve bikes by the nose of the saddle. Perfect for events, races, or sidewalk storage, the ES-1 disassembles and folds easily for compact storage. It includes two height-adjustable tripod uprights, two 47” (119cm) support tubes, and one connector sleeve. The ES-1 is approximately eight feet long but can be extended in length with the use of ES-2 Event Stand Add on Kits (sold separately). • The ES-1 adjusts from 94 to 120cm (37"-47") • Horizontal width (inside to inside): 2.23 meters (87")
Park Tool's Event Stand Add On Kit extends the length of the ES-1 Event Stand (sold separately) by eight feet. It includes one height-adjustable tripod upright, two 47” (119cm) support tubes, and one connector sleeve.
Super huge Storage Hooks are big enough to accommodate fat bike wheels/tires. • Plated and vinyl dipped for long, scratch free service. • 471 Wood thread including two nuts • Inside to inside 125mm (4-7/8") • Height inside J-bend 150mm (6")
Park Tool Storage Hooks are pefect for hanging bikes, wheels, etc. • Vinyl coated to prevent scratching. • Machine threaded - includes 2 nuts • Made from 7mm steel rod • Thread is a M8 x 1.25 44mm length
- Oversize hooks for large MTB tires and tall aero rims - Inside width of 75mm (2.95") and 150mm (5.9") tall inside the J-bend - 50mm (2") of machine threading with a thread size of 10mm x 1.5mm - Black vinyl coated - Includes two nuts
• Park Tool Storage Hooks are perfect for hanging bikes, wheels, etc. • Vinyl coated to prevent scratching. • Wood threaded • Made from 7mm steel rod • For a pilot hole in wood, use a 1/4" or 6mm bit • Sold in pairs
It’s a race day, a gran fondo, or maybe just a ride day – either way, there’s bikes everywhere and there’s a need for mass bike storage. And because you love bicycles, you want to protect them and you need a simple, non-permanent and effective bike parking solution. The A Frame is a versatile bike storage idea for hanging up to 8 bikes, and as the industry standard you’ll see the A Frame at practically every type of cycling event. Making contact with only the bottom of your seat, the A Frame is the best bike parking solution for expensive road, cyclocross, mountain bikes, electric bikes and even kids bikes. And when the day is done it folds up and stores easily in a compact tote. - Ideal bicycle storage space for bike races, gran fondos, triathlons, demo events and community cycling events - Versatile design allows for bike parking without risk of scratching bikes or damaging components - System fits most any road bike, cyclocross bike, mountain bike, fitness bike, electric bike, or kids bikes - Innovative design easily folds to a compact unit when not in use - Tool-free design makes setup and breakdown quick - Anodized 6000-series aluminum body is lightweight, corrosion resistant and incredibly durable - Provides an awesome bike parking solution for up to 200lbs (90kg) of bikes - Total width safely accommodates up to 8 bikes (not to exceed 200lbs / 90kg) - Wide support base and rubber coated feet provide stability on any surface - Included travel tote is water-resistant, durable and padded to protect your stand and your other equipment - At 17.6lbs (8kg) taking this versatile bike storage system along is never in doubt - Custom branded side panels available - 1-Year Warranty
Because you love your bicycles, when you’re not riding them you want to protect them and you need a simple, non-permanent and effective bike parking solution. The often imitated, but never duplicated Raak is a patented, versatile bike storage idea for front or rear wheel parking. Making contact with only your tire, the RAAK is an ideal bike parking solution for expensive road, cyclocross, mountain and electric bikes. And if you have several bikes, its modular design supports add-ons.
The Feedback Sports RAKK XL is a versatile bike storage rack intended for Plus-size and Fat-bikes. Comes with an adapter for plus-size tires that can be removed as needed to expand the size of the tray. Store your bike by the front or back tire without touching any of your bikes components. Easy to use and low profile to store away. Simply roll your bike in and walk away. Fold flat for storage when not in use.
Page 1 of 2 Next page