- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Anti-slip walk pads - Fixed position with no float
- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Weight of 24 grams per cleat - 4.5-degree floating arc
Pedal built with quality materials. It features a strong, aluminum body, and a Cr-Mo axle on a slimline dual bearing system. - LSL bushing & sealed bearings - Tension gauge - Aluminum Body with CNC-Machined chromoly spindle - Includes E-RSL1 SPD-SL Style Cleats and mounting hardware
Don't let pedal issues keep you from training. This replacement pair of anti-slip LOOK Kéo-compatible cleats with 6 degree or 0 degree float (depending on the version selected) will keep your Vector pedals turning and your training on track. - Compatible with all Garmin Vector Pedals
- NJS/Keirin certified chrome plated steel clips for single toe strap - Hardware included
$13.99 - $22.99
One of the most successful and popular pedals, and for good reason with its extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design. Often duplicated but never replicated. - High-strength plastic composite
$16.99 - $22.99
While staying true to the original Twisted PC’s style, the Twisted PRO offers a significantly larger body shape, slimmer height, and more concave while still being built around a traditional loose-ball bearing configuration. Features: - High-strength Nylon composite - 12 oversize pins per side - Traditional loose ball bearings - Chromoly spindle - High-strength plastic composite - Wider & longer pedal body - Larger concave area - Slimmer profile Specs: - 9/16-inch spindle - 104mm Width - 98mm Length - 14.6 oz (pair)
Origin-8's Look Delta Cleats are compatible with Look Delta-style pedals. - These cleats use the Look/SPD-SL bolt pattern.
Origin-8's Look Delta Cleats are compatible with Look Keo-style pedals. They feature 9-degrees of float.
Origin-8's SPD Cleats are compatible with Shimano SPD-style pedals. These cleats are single release.
- Engineering-grade thermoplastic construction - SPD-SL compatible interface - Cleat Type: SPD-SL
$52.99 - $60.65
- Pedal body made of ruggedly durable engineering-grade thermoplastic - LSL sleeve bushing and sealed bearing - 9/16" CNC machined Chromoly spindle - 10 M3-8mm replaceable pins per side - Platform size: 113mm x 105mm - 350g per pair
- Double-sided clipless design - Forged 6061 aluminum body - DU bushings - SPD compatible (6° float) - Chromoly 9/16-inch spindle - 275g pair
Origin-8's Ultim8 MTB Single Clipless Pedals feature adjustable SPD-compatible bindings on one side and standard cages on the other: the perfect combination for riders who ride with cleated cycling shoes and also sometimes with regular shoes. With sealed bearings and chromoly axles, the Ultim8's are durable and practical all-around pedals.
$80.90 - $85.99
Extruded & CNC machined 6061 aluminum pedal body - 2 sealed bearings & 1 DU sleeve bushing - 9/16" CNC chromoly spindle - 98mm x 92mm x 14mm platform - Extra tall 7mm M4-10 SS replaceable pins for ultimate grip
Origin-8's Ultim8 MTB Double Clipless Pedals are easy to enter and exit while being built to last. They boast dual-sided, adjustable SPD compatible bindings. They feature chromoly axles and sealed cartridge bearings for durability, too. - Weight: 285 grams (pair)
- Extruded AL6061 aluminum CNC machined construction - CNC chromoly spindle - Sealed bearing and bushing - One side SPD compatible - Fully adjustable tension - 9/16-inch spindle - 295g pair
Origin-8's Ultim8 All-Mountain Double Clipless Pedals are great clipless pedals that are easy to enter and exit. They boast dual-sided SPD compatible bindings and a composite cage for increased surface area. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect entry and exit tension and these sweet pedals have a mud-shedding design to prevent clogging. They feature chromoly axles and sealed cartridge bearings for durability, too.
The RaceFace Ride pedal features a slim nylon-composite platform, and offers a concave and lightweight design for legitimate performance. - Molded traction pins give you all the grip you need without risk of damaging your shoes or shins - Durable Cro-Mo steel axle features a standard 9/16” pedal thread and serviceable internal parts - 9/16"
Here For The Party A party's just not a party until Chester shows up. This burly nylon-composite pedal is big on features, small on price, and fully ready to tear up some trail. A concave body, replaceable traction pins, and a cro-mo sealed axle are all representing. The Full Meal Deal A slim yet durable nylon-composite body is accented with a concave design, built-in traction treads and 8 replaceable traction pins per side. Not Just Another Axle Made to stand up to punishment, the durable sealed cro-mo axle rolls on a completely serviceable bearing + bushing set-up. Bling For Your Bike No build is complete without sick looking color-Coordinated pedals. Chester pedals come in multiple vibrant colors to choose from. Specs - Platform Height: 18.4mm - # of Pins: 16 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal (8 per side) - Platform L x W: 101 x 110mm - Axle Material: Chromoly Steel - Body Material: Nylon Composite - Material: Nylon Composite - Weight: 360g
- Thin platform, concave aluminum body with bottom loading pins. - Shorter spindle design shaves weight. - Thin concave platform - Reduced spindle length saves weight - Hex-head threaded pin design offers more bite for added security - Hidden / Grease access port for extended life - Platform size: 101x100cm - Cartridge bearings and DU bushings - 20 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal
- Fits SPD-SL cleats - Cleat Bolt Pattern: 3-Bolt
$31.00 - $34.99
Shimano's SPD-SL cleats are perfect for all your SPD-SL-compatible pedals. Available in three models to suit your ergonomic needs, with fixed/0-degree, 2-degree, and 6-degree options. These cleats come as a pair and include all required mounting hardware. They are compatible with three-bolt cycling shoes.
- Easy step in, easy step out - Lighter spring tension optimized for beginner riders - Larger entry target for easier engagement - Cascaded features from top-tier systems - Extra-wide platform transfers pedaling power efficiently - Durable stainless steel body plate reduces flex and pedal body wear - Sealed mechanism - Single Sided Binding - Cartridge axle - Cleat retention adjuster - Average weight: 320g - Road clearance: 30 - Cleat included: SM-SH11 - Optional cleat: SM-SH10, SM-SH12 - Pedal Type: Road
PD-EH500 pedals FEATURE - One side SPD, the other side flat - Light action binding makes frequent stepping-in & out easier - Better grip on flat side for wet condition BENEFIT - Convenient road touring pedal - Optimized for urban riding - Multi-condition - Best match with CT or MT shoes
The EXPLORER PD-ES600 pedals are designed for rides requiring frequent engagement and disengagement, such as city touring. Light action springs allow for easy entry and exit, making the new rider feel more confident. CLEAN APPEARANCE - The PD-ES600 features a clean appearance body for use on lightweight road touring bikes. EASY RIDER ADJUSTMENT - Easy-to-adjust entry and release tension settings. SYSTEM ENGINEERED TO WORK TOGETHER - SHIMANO RT footwear is designed to match the PD-ES600.
Shimano's PD-R550 SPD-SL Pedals offer wide, stable platforms for great support and stability when you're out on the road. An extra-wide platform maximizes power transfer. Durable stainless steel tread plates reduce flex and pedal body wear. Wide bearing placement provides uniform load distribution for miles and miles of riding. - 310 grams (pair)
- 11.7% more pedal-to-shoe contact vs. PD-M785 - 3.3mm wider pedal platform vs. PD-M785 - 0.5mm lower platform height than PD-M785 for pedaling stability - Integrated cage increases stability and control when not clipped in and protects binding mechanism against impacts - Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement/release - Adjustable entry and release tension settings - Strong, durable chrome-moly spindle with 8mm hex wrench mount - 408 grams (pair)
- Large pedal platform - Lower platform height for pedaling stability - Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release - Customize the entry and release tension settings - Strong, durable chrome-moly spindle with 8 mm hex wrench mount - Sealed mechanism - SM-SH51 Cleat included - 1.0 mm cleat spacer included - Binding: Dual sided - Cartridge axle - Cleat retention adjuster - Average weight: 342g - Optional cleat: SM-SH56 - Pedal Type: Off-Road (SPD)
- Wide pedal-to-shoe contact - Lower platform height for pedaling stability - Integrated cage increases stability and control when not clipped in and protects binding mechanism against impacts - Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release - Customize the entry and release tension settings - Strong, durable chrome-molly spindle with 8 mm hex wrench mount - Sealed mechanism - 1.0 mm cleat spacer included - Binding Dual sided - SM-SH51 Cleat included - Cleat retention adjuster - Integrated cage - Cartridge axle - Average weight: 438g - Optional cleat: SM-SH56 - Pedal Type: Off-Road (SPD)