Chrome plated long-horn style design.
$13.99 - $14.99
Sturdy steel construction with a versatile riser bar style.
$15.99 - $17.99
This mid-rise handlebar provides smooth lines and pure comfort - Black powder coat - 1"(25.4mm) clamp, 5.25" rise, 27" wide - Handmade in Maysville, Kentucky
Chrome-plated steel North Road style touring handlebar.
- Traditional trekking 35-degree back sweep handlebar - 6061-T6 polished aluminum with clear anodize or black anodize finish - RIDE+ versions have an integrated cable guide inside
$19.99 - $34.99
Lightweight aluminum construction with a versatile riser bar design.
$19.99 - $21.99
Heavy duty steel construction with a retro curved design.
- Traditional trekking 20-degree back sweep handlebar - 6061-T6 polished aluminum with clear anodize or black anodize finish - RIDE+ versions have an integrated cable guide inside
Heavy-duty steel construction.
- Clamp Size: 7/8-inch - Width: 27.5-inch - Rise/Reach: 8.25-inch - Type: BMX - Material: Steel
$24.99 - $34.99
- Heavy duty steel construction - Variety of rises offered - Due to size some of the larger handlebars are freight intensive
- Big brother to the #869 handlebars - These are veritable pillars of chrome - 1"(25.4mm) clamp, 13" rise, 24.5" wide - Handmade in Maysville, Kentucky
Enjoy the classic style of Electra's Townie Original/Balloon Aluminum Handlebar when it's mounted to your favorite cruiser. It's got enough rise to keep you in an upright riding position, and just enough backsweep to keep your hands comfortably positioned for stability and control.
$29.99 - $30.99
Explore some trail with Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Pro Sweep 6 Handlebar. This 640mm-wide bar is crafted from lightweight aluminum and features a comfortable 6-degree sweep.
- AL6066 tubular alloy construction - Traditional road bar available in a multitude of widths - EN-Road safety certification - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 80mm - Upsweep / Drop: 128mm - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop
$39.99 - $45.99
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Bull Horn Handlebar is crafted from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum. It features a great bullhorn shape that works great for fixed gear and city bikes. And, it comes in a bevy of colors to add pop to your ride.
Race Face's Chester bar is made of tough 6061 alloy with the perfect width, sweep and rise to be at home on both your DH and hardtail rigs. These bars will last long after your bones, bruises and scrapes heal up and you’re ready to tackle that gap jump that has had your number. Features - Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 6061 Alloy. - Butted for an optimal strength to weight ratio. - Wider construction & re-designed taper offers - 740mm wide - 9° rearward, 6° upward
The Bontrager Comp VR-S road bar offers a shorter drop and reach, while still retaining the classic Variable Radius shape, providing quick, comfortable transitions from the hoods to the drops for sprints. - Custom-butted, 6061-T6 alloy construction - Variable Radius- Short (VR-S) bar shape features a shallow drop with shorter reach, optimized for riders who prefer a less aggressive posture - Compatible with clip-on aero bars - Shot peened finish increases fatigue life - Laser-etched brake lever position lines for spot-on control setup
The Bontrager Comp VR-S road bar offers a shorter drop and reach, while still retaining the classic Variable Radius shape, providing quick, comfortable transitions from the hoods to the drops for sprints. - Custom-butted, 6061-T6 alloy construction - Variable Radius-Short (VR-S) bar shape features a shallow drop with shorter reach, optimized for riders who prefer a less aggressive posture - Compatible with clip-on aero bars - Shot-peened finish increases fatigue life - Laser-etched brake lever position lines for spot-on control setup
Bontrager's Race Bullhorn is crafted from lightweight butted 2014 aluminum and uses internal cable routing for a slippery, wind-cheating profile.
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 16-degree flared drops for power, stability, and control - Flattened aero top and 5-degree ergo back sweep for enhanced comfort and grip - ISO-Road safety certified - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 70mm - Upsweep / Drop: 124mm - Back Sweep / Bend: 5-degree - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop - Material: AL6061
- Economical 6066 aluminum alloy mountain handlebar - 800mm width - 3 rise options - Back sweep: 7° - 310-350g (Depending on rise dimension)
Dirt? Drops? Experience a new level of fun with Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Alloy Gary-2 Handlebar. This aluminum bar features a shallow 80mm drop and a 135mm reach. What makes this bar unique is that it flares out 15-degrees at the grip area so you can muscle through technical terrain and fly down the flats. It's built tough for mountain bike use, and easily accepts bar-end shifters.
The Airwing has a deep drop to keep you in a wind-cheating aero tuck, making this a perfect base bar for triathlons and time trials. Made from double-butted 6061 aluminum, the Airwing is super light and boasts a wide clamping section that will accept any Profile Design clip-on aero bar. Plus, it's shot peened and anodized for added strength and durability and pre-drilled for internal cable routing for aerodynamics and a clean look.
Do you love to ride your mountain bike? Love boosting big airs, punishing the trails and your gear? You just want parts that can take a beating and won't let you down — the Chester 35 bar is made for you. These bars will last long after your bones, bruises and scrapes heal up and you're ready to tackle that gap jump that has had your number. - Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 6061 Aluminum - Shot peened for increased fatigue life - 35 optimized triple butted design
- Oversized 35mm clamp diameter offers increased strength and minimal weight - Shifter and brake lever position lines for spot-on control setup - 4 degree upsweep and 9 degree backsweep optimal for XC and trail - 40mm of cut marks on each side allow for easy width customization
Bontrager's Race Lite Low Riser bar is crafted from custom-butted 7050-T6 aluminum for great strength, stiffness and light weight. The shot-peened finish increases the fatigue life and adds a great look. Measurement marks on the clamping surface and grip area make it easy to set up your perfect fit. And you can make your ride distinctly your own with your choice of red, blue, gold or classic black.
Feel the difference The inForm Satellite Plus IsoZone system is the comprehensive defense against hand and wrist discomfort. By pairing integrated elastomer handlebar inserts with advanced ergonomic grips, this bar and grip combo reduces peak hand pressure by nearly 30% while reducing vibration and absorbing impact for a smoother, more enjoyable ride. Product details - Custom-butted, 6061-T6 alloy construction - IsoZone elastomer inserts offer reduced upper body fatigue - Performs best when combined with inForm IsoZone grips (included) Specifications - Backsweep: 9 deg. - Upsweep: 4 deg. - Material: Alloy - Weight: 487g
$69.99 - $84.99
Introducing the Odyssey Highway Bar. It’s the biggest bar Odyssey makes and features a traditional 7/8” crossbar tubing for superior strength and durability on taller bars. SPECS - 9.5-inch rise - 29” width - 12° backsweep - 1° upsweep - Multi-Butted - 41-Thermal® processed 4130 chromoly - Weight 35 oz.
A 35mm mountain bar that maintains a forgiving ride feel and maximizes strength with minimal weight. Large and in charge Line 35 is ready for any terrain and changes what's possible on the trail. It maintains comfort and control on any ride, and an oversize clamping diameter increases strength and decreases overall bar and stem weight while ensuring a compliant, forgiving ride. Proven sweep and convenient graphic markings help dial in the perfect setup. Product details - Oversized 35mm clamp diameter offers lighter weight and higher strength than 31.8mm diameter - Quad-butted, tapered wall, 7050-T6 aluminum construction - Laser-etched brake lever position lines for spot-on control setup
Page 1 of 2 Next page