Fix tubeless tire punctures and broken chains. This multi-tool has a chain tool on one end and a tire plug built into the handle, with inner storage for tubeless tire plugs. The full multi-tool was designed for use with an EnCase System Storage Sleeve, which fits inside bar ends of your handlebars. Ride with this multi-tool in a storage sleeve or in a tool wrap for easy repairs while riding. - Compatible with all bicycle chains, including 12-speed - Inserter tool and bacon strips plug holes in tubeless tires - Five bacon strip tire plugs included; refills available - Hardened steel chain pin driver for lifetime durability - Store in handlebar with a Wolf Tooth EnCase Storage Sleeve (sold separately) or carry in a jersey pocket - Chain tool driver requires 4mm hex (available on EnCase System Hex Bit Wrench) - Fits most standard mountain handlebars and most drop bars (except ergonomic drop bars that have hard angles in the drops)
Make simple trailside or roadside repairs with this multi-tool that has 14 functions. An 8mm hex head has a 4mm insert to fit each of the eight attached hex bits. With its slim design, this multi-tool can be stowed inside an EnCase System Storage Sleeve to be carried in handlebar ends as it was designed, or a mainstay on any home workbench. - 14 functions (spoke wrench; valve core wrench; flat head #3.5; Phillips #2; 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, and 8mm hex; and T10, T25, and T30 Torx) - Magnets & O-rings keep all parts in place - Ball detent swivel head helps access hard-to-reach places - Handle doubles as breaker bar when ball detent swivel head is bent for extra torque - Store in handlebar with a Wolf Tooth EnCase Storage Sleeve (sold separately) - Magnet on bottom end of tool allows for storage on steel bike stands - Fits all standard mountain handlebars and most drop bars (except being ergonomic drop bars that have hard angles in the drops)
Easily carry everything you need for trailside repair, in a secure out-of-the-way location. The engineered design and rubber material of the sleeves keeps everything securely in place, prevents the multi-tools from rattling, and protects the multi-tools from dirt and moisture while still being simple to remove without tools. Extra space was created in the bar plugs to store a Presta-to-Schrader adapter and valve core or a master link for support on the trail. - Bonus storage space—fits a Presta-to-Schrader adapter and valve core or a master link (both sold separately) - Vibration-damping material and snug fit prevents rattling - Durable precision-machined aluminum end caps - Custom fit rubber flap can be trimmed to fit in smaller diameter bars - Included Drop Bar Fit Kit to customize fit for larger-diameter road handlebars - Fits most standard mountain handlebars and most drop bars (except ergonomic drop bars that have hard angles in the drops)
Pusher for Wheels Mfg sealed bearing extractors. - For use with Wheels Mfg. 1/2-inch threaded rod press handles - Part of a system that requires additional pieces to function
Use this double-sided socket tool for installing and removing both 48.5mm and 44mm 16-notch bottom bracket cups. Socket is machined for 1/2-inch drive, but a 3/8-inch to 1/2-inch adapter is included so you can use it with 3/8-inch drive torque wrenches. - Compatible with all Wheels Manufacturing bottom brackets that have 48.5mm or 44mm, 16-notch spline patterns - Also compatible with FSA MegaEVO BB cups, Shimano, SRAM/Truvativ, Campagnolo Ultra Torque, and FSA - Machined 6061 aluminum - Anodized red
The dropout saver system is an alternative to replacing badly bent or damaged derailleur dropouts. Rather than replacing the damaged dropout completely, simply drill out the damaged threads, install a dropout saver, and realign the dropout. Kit includes: - (1) 15/32-inch reduced shank drill bit - (2) DS-1 wide dropout savers - (3) DS-2 narrow dropout savers
Professional, shop-quality, version of the Wheels Mfg Universal Bottom Bracket Press, but with larger handles and brass inserts in the handle faces. Easy to use, this tool is made up of two machined aluminum handles, 1/2" threaded rod, and two machined aluminum drifts. Each drift is machined with multiple steps to fit common bottom bracket shell and bearing diameters listed below. No more searching for the correct size drifts and parts. Just match up the drift to your frame's BB shell size and your bottom bracket's bearing size and press. 1/2" diameter threaded rod resists bending, allowing for the cups to align and press in straight. Drifts can also be used as a frame bottom bracket shell sizing guide! - Machined aluminum handles and drifts - Brass inserts in the tool faces allow each handle to turn freely against drifts - Red anodized drifts and handles - Steps on drift are marked with diameter sizes - Zinc-plated 1/2" diameter threaded rod - Works with BB shells up to 132mm wide Fits: - BB30 (42mm) - PF30 (46mm) - BB86, BB92 (41mm) - BBRight (46mm) - BB386EVO (46mm) - Cannondale BB30A (42mm) - Cannondale PF30A (46mm) - Specialized Carbon OSBB (46mm) - Specialized Alloy OSBB (42mm) - TREK BB90, BB95 (37mm) - PF24 (41mm) - 22/24/30mm inner bearing diameters
This Wheels Manufacturing Sealed Bearing Extractor Set removes sealed bearings with an inside diameter of 8mm to 30mm. Insert the extractor into the bearing, tighten one side with an Allen key, and the collet expands to grip the inside of the bearing. Tap the extractor out with a punch. - 12-piece set (Individual replacement extractors and parts are also available) - Made in the USA Set includes: - (1) Clear Plastic storage container - (1) 8mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 9mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 9.5mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 10mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 12mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 15mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 17mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 20mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 22mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 24mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 25mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) 30mm ID Bearing Extractor - (1) Spare parts bag containing bolt sets for extractors
- Installs 16 bearing sizes including 3 different bottom bracket bearings: 2437, 6000, 6001, 6002, 6003, 6801, 6802, 6803, 6804, 6805, 6806, 6900, 6901, 6902, 6903, 6904 - Includes T-handles with Acme threaded rods, wood base with dowels for holding adapters, 16 bearing installation drifts, 3 "speed spacers" and 2 linkage offsets for full suspension bearing installation - Made in the USA
Perfect for trailside repairs and for your home shop, Topeak's Universal Chain Tool is compatible with all chains and removes and installs pins with ease. Plus, there's even a compartment to hold spare pins, an integrated chain pin breaker and a removable chain hook to hold your chain while you work.
• Threader • Remover • Reamer
- Chain cleaner with four internal brushes and sponges for cleaning grime and grit - Simple design requires only a small amount of degreaser - Clear design allows you to see the cleaning action - Derailleur hook for ease of use
- 2-in-1 trailside disc brake repair tool - Features disc brake truing slots as well as a piston press/spreader in one convenient tool - Sandblasted chrome finish resists corrosion
- Shimano style freewheel remover with guide - Comfortable handle with rubber grip - Compatible with all HG freewheels or cassette lockrings - Chromoly construction
Ask any shop wrench what their favorite, most-used tool is and they'll probably answer the 3-way hex. Sunlite's Hex Wrench has a 4, 5 and 6mm hex to fit the most popular sizes on your bike. The rubber handle lets you wrench all day in comfort, too.
- Slides into a hydraulic disc brake caliper to reset the piston when replacing pads, aligning pads, and performing other service procedures - Prevents scratching and damage to pistons
- Mini torque wrench preset to 5 newton meters - Includes 3, 4, 5, and 6mm hex bits, T20 and T25 torx bits
- 15mm pedal wrench - Easy-to-grip rubber handle provides adequate leverage
• Pencil type w/clip
Sunlite Pro Levers come in set of 2 and snap together for easy and convenient storage. Integrated spoke hook aids in making tire removal easy and won`t damage or scratch rims or spokes, and the sturdy nylon construction features an ergonomic and textured thumb recess for comfortable use.
• For adding or replacing cage & rack mounts • Inserts are 10 to a bag • M5 x 12mm Alloy Insert
• Precision-sized, hardened-steel, chrome-plated spoke wrench • Deep U-channels for a great grip • 8-groove design fits 9/10/11/12/13/14/15 gauge spokes/nipples • Made in Taiwan
- Removes square, ISIS, and Octalink style cranks - Recessed threads won't damage crank threads
Sunlite's Series II Chain Tool works with Shimano IG, HG, and UG chains. The vinyl coated handles make chain maintenance a breeze, and the screw style makes loosening up a stiff link easy.
- Thin-profiled pedal wrench with a 15mm open end, and an integrated 16mm box end wrench - Thin profile is compatible with tricky pedals and those with narrow wrench flats - Rubberized coating on handle provides both positive grip and improved comfort - Made from long-lasting and durable Chromoly steel
- 2 tools in one: Chain Whip/Pedal Wrench - Sprocket remover chain whip with built in lockring spanner - Rubber-coated non-slip handle
• 3-piece set • Steel
- True universal chain breaker works with up to 11-speed chains - Comfortable ergonomic grip - Includes one replacement pin
Stan's Dual Action Repair for Tubeless (DART) fixes damaged tires faster, easier, and better than existing plug tools. While traditional tire plugs try to wedge rubber strips into a puncture, the DART creates a chemical reaction with your Stan's sealant to quickly form a permanent airtight bond. The DART's plastic tip is barbed to anchor firmly in place and stay put during even the most aggressive riding while being safer for rims, rim tape, and your hands. The material of the DART is also more flexible, and its laser-cut shape is optimized to contour to the shape of different punctures, maximizing surface area to increase the sealing reaction. Because the DART anchors to your tire and creates an instant bond with your sealant, it also won't pull out while riding the way a conventional plug can. One of the best features of the DART's design is that it doesn't require trimming once inserted, and excess material won't get in the way of your ride. DARTs can't be felt while riding, even on road tires, and they wear smooth naturally. - Repairs large punctures and slices - Reacts with Stan's sealant to form an instant, airtight seal - Barbed plastic tip anchors into tire and will not pull out when riding - Flexible material and laser-cut shape conforms to puncture and bonds with sealant - Wears off clean, no trimming needed, and can not be felt while riding, even on road tires - Lightweight, compact tool fits the shape of your hand for more precise use and includes built-in valve core remover - Includes two pre-loaded DARTs for sealing multiple and larger punctures - Clear caps keep DARTs clean and unthread quickly for fast deployment - Simple and easy to refill
SRAM Bleeding Edge Tool. - Use with Avid or SRAM Pro Bleed Kit
Page 1 of 9 Next page