- Mounts most AA flashlights to handlebars and helmets - Ideal low-cost lighting alternative for cyclists
Key features - Reflector mount for first and second generation Speed Concept seatposts - To use with a Bontrager Flare, use with the Bontrager Flare Horizontal Mounting Kit (sold separately)
Gain more room or find the perfect position for lights, computers, music players, GPS, or whatever, with the Topeak BarXtender. Attaches securely to the handlebars or stem and adjusts for optimum position. - Clamp: Fits 22-38 mm tubes (shims included) - Crossbar: Device mount bar 25.4 mm - Material: Engineering Grade Plastic and Steel - Mount: Handlebar, Handlebar Stem - Size (L x W x H): 18 x 3 x 3 cm, 7.1” x 1.2” x 1.2” (folded) - Size (L x W x H): 13 x 10 x 3 cm, 5.1” x 3.9” x 1.2” (open) - Weight: 116 g / 4.08 oz
Topeak's Tail Lux helmet light mounts to any helmet or Topeak bag or rack with ease. Its constant and blinking modes ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the Tail Lux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, the coin battery is included.
Solid aluminum dropper post mount to attach rear bikepacking bag, larger saddle bag, bottle cage, tail light, and more.
Ride safe and be seen at night with the high-performance helmet light. Innovative double-sided helmet-mounted light shines white facing forward and red towards the rear, and features 4 LEDs for excellent visibility. Rubber straps provide easy installation and flexible mounting options on a helmet. - Max Luminous Intensity: 140 Lumens (Front), 10 Lumens (Rear) - Lamp: 2 white high power LED’s (Front), 2 red high power LED’s (Rear) - Battery: 3.7V 680mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Control/Burn Time (approximate): 3.3hr (High), 5.5hr (Middle), 33hr (Low), 28hr (Front: Middle / Rear: Blinking) - Charge Time (approximate): 2hr / Micro USB - Input: 5V 500mA - Lamp Housing: Injection molded polymer - Strap Mount: Fits helmet / road bike dropbar - Waterproof: IPX 6 - Low battery indicator - Size: 6.9 x 4.4 x 2cm / 2.7” x 1.7” x 0.8” - Weight: 40g / 1.41oz
- 32 lumen single LED safety light - 2 modes - steady and flashing - 2 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design
• Set of 1 LED white front and 1 LED red rear lights • Ultra bright Cree LEDs • Two mode (Steady and Flashing) • Batteries included (4 x CR2032) • Velcro strap universal mount
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED light - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 30 - Mount: rubber strap
- 35 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2 ~ 7 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- 24 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 1.5 ~ 6 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
$19.99 - $24.99
- Supplies full wheel illumination for 700c/29in wheels and smaller - Approximately 40 hrs of battery life - Water resistant design - Includes 3 (AA) batteries - Sold individually (1 wheel) - Easy to install
- Flat COB chip rear LED light with 38 individual COB chips - USB rechargeable 300 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 7 modes including a high and low setting and 5 flashing settings - Daytime flash modes enhances safety in any conditions or time of day - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (double click button to check) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Mount: seatpost - Lumens: 20
- 3 watt, 100 lumen USB rechargeable headlight - 4 modes including two steady settings and two flash modes - Includes 19-32mm handlebar compatible mount and GoPro style mount - Daytime flashing function is highly visible in all conditions - Low battery warning with battery capacity indicator - Mode memory
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED combo set - Perfect for increasing safety on commutes and neighborhood rides - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included Modes: 4F/4R Mount: Rubber Strap Rechargable: UB Lumens: 60/30 Lumen Range: 1-100
- 3-watt, 300 lumen USB rechargeable headlight - USB rechargeable 850 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 6 modes include constant, boost, super bright, pulsating, daytime flash, adjustable - Daytime flash mode enhances safety in all conditions - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (doubel click to check power level) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Includes 18-48mm handlebar mount and GoPro style mounts
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED combo pack - 8 modes each - 4 brightness levels of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time
- 10 watt, 650 lumen LED headlight - USB rechargeable 1100 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 6 modes including constant, boost, super bright, pulsating, daytime flash, and auto mode - Auto mode is environmentally responsive - Daytime flash mode enhances safety - Includes mounts for handlebars from 18-48mm and a GoPro style mount - Low battery warning and battery level indicator (double click button to check) - Tool free installation
$19.99 - $45.00
Serfas' Thunderbolt Taillight delivers 35 lumens in an extremely versatile, USB-rechargeable package. Attach the water-resistant silicone body nearly anywhere on your bike, and use the high, low, or two flash modes to make sure cars or cyclists can see you when approaching from behind after dark. At just 50 grams, you won't even notice it's on your bike — but others will!
$35.00 - $39.99
Serfas' Thunderbolt Headlight delivers 90 lumens in an extremely versatile, USB-rechargeable package. Attach the water-resistant silicone body nearly anywhere on your bike, and use the high, low, or two flash modes to make sure cars, cyclists and pedestrians can see you at night. At just 50 grams, you won't even notice it's on your bike — but others will!
The days are shorter, but that doesn't stop you from riding. Serfas has you covered with the USL-5R Taillight. It gives you 5 bright, high-output LEDs. It also offers 3 modes with a run time of up to 10 hours and it fits on all handlebars with the included tool-free mount. The simple USB smart charger makes it easy to keep it topped off, too.
The days are shorter, but that doesn't stop you from riding. Serfas has you covered with the USL-5 Headlight. It gives you 5 bright, high-output LEDs pumping out 70 lumens of light. It also offers 3 modes with a run time of up to 6.5 hours and it fits on all handlebars with the included tool-free mount. The simple USB smart charger makes it easy to keep it topped off, too.
Serfas’s TSL-S150 headlight is perfect to bring along on your evening rides and weekday commutes. And, the five different modes are powered by a long-lasting, rechargeable lithium-ion battery. Plus, the battery is user-replaceable. With the included USB cable and wall charger adaptor, you can conveniently recharge your light just about anywhere. It also includes a quick-release handlebar mount.
Serfas' USL-305 is an incredibly compact light that's ready to ride at a moment's notice. Its 305 lumens offer 180° of visibility and boasts up to 7 hours of run time. Four different modes are powered by a long-lasting, rechargeable Lithium-ion battery that is built into the lightweight body. With the included USB cable, you can conveniently recharge your light right at your computer. It also includes a quick-release handlebar mount. • Incredibly compact, 305 lumen output • Industry leading LED Heat Sink Technology for a longer and brighter light output • Side lighting for a 180° visibility • Fast USB charging • Handlebar bracket included • Helmet bracket compatible (sold separately) • Modes: high, medium, low, and flash • Weight: 116grams with bracket • Battery: integrated 1-cell Lithium-ion
Coming up with ways to make you safer on the road, when using Serfas lights, is a top priority. Their "BLAST" Audible Warning System emits a loud 85 Decibel signal when your light battery gets under 10-minute runtime in that specific mode. How It Works: - When the battery reaches 10 minutes of runtime, in its current mode, the light will emit a long beep followed immediately by a short beep. Sound will continue every minute. - When the power button is pressed it will put the light in the next longest running mode & it will restart the battery low alert until 10 minutes of runtime in the mode is reached. Repeat as necessary. Example: Going from highest mode to lowest mode at first beep could extend runtime up to 5 times.* - Light will emit beep sound repeatedly when last minute of runtime in the current mode is reached. - While charging the light the power button will blink blue. When full charge is achieved light will beep to notify charging cycle is complete. - Light emits a beep when power button is pushed & light goes from mode to mode. Features: - "Blast" Audible Warning System Alerts Rider Of Low Battery - Design Easily Fits Aero Applications - Low Flash Lasts Up To 14.5 hours - Extra Long Mounting Straps For Endless Mounting Options Specs: - Solids Modes: High (40 Lumens): 2.25 hrs & Low (10 Lumens): 7.75 hrs - Flash Modes: High (40 Lumens): 4 hrs & Low (10 Lumens): 15.25 hrs - Weight: 48 Grams Without Bracket - Battery: USB Rechargeable Li-Polymer
Free up bar space and secure your Supernova lights or most other stem-mounted accessories with our Ritchey Universal Stem Mount. Our unique mount means clutter- and hassle-free mounting of your favorite devices where they're easily viewed and operated. - Compatible with Ritchey C220 and 4-Axis 44 stem faceplates - Forged and machined alloy - Includes extended-length hardware
-Mounts easily to front racks with threaded M5 mounts -Allows for unobstructed light positioning -22.2mm clamping diameter
Problem Solvers' Braze-on Light mount threads into your fork or fender eyelets, allowing you to mount lights or accessories. It's lower position is great for getting your light closer to the ground for better visibility.
Mount your tail light to the reflector tab on the back of a rear cargo rack with this Rack Bracket from Portland Design Works. - Compatible with all PDW rear lights except the Asteroid and Fenderbot - Horizontal holes are 50mm apart to fit European rack standards - Vertical holes are 18mm apart to fit most reflector mounts
The Portland Design Works Mission Control 2.0 Headlight Mount is now easier to use! Wrap the heavy-duty UV-proof rubber strap around your handlebars and you're ready to blast off in seconds. - Fits 22.0-31.8 mm diameter handlebars - Compatible with all PDW headlights.
Page 1 of 12 Next page