A 7" (18cm) extra-lofty Merino wool sock with natural moisture-wicking properties and ultimate durability.
Lofty with a side of softy
The Race Crew Thermal Merino Wool Cycling Sock uses ethically-sourced materials with extra-lofty yarns that offer superior warmth, moisture management, and comfort. Plus, a compressive leg band and arch support keeps your feet feeling fresh on long hard rides.
- Cushioned merino wool yarns dry quickly, wick moisture, and provide superior warmth
- Extra-lofty yarns in the footbed add cushion and insulation for colder rides
- Built-in arch support and compression provide a comfortable stay-put fit
- Compressive leg band keeps feet feeling fresh on hard rides
- Made with ethically sourced wool
- Taller 7" (18cm) length
- Temperature use (high): 65°F (18°C)
- Temperature use (low): 35°F (2°C)
- Fiber content: 50% Merino Wool / 43% Nylon / 5% Polyester / 2% Spandex