A modern twist on a classic design, the beautiful, sleek Contour L5 Inversion Table provides unparalleled user-friendliness and security. The ergonomic Flex-Technology™ bed and Deluxe EZ-Reach™ Ankle System enhance the user experience to achieve the ultimate in joint and back pain relief. Just a few minutes a day on the Teeter can naturally stretch the back and spine to help relieve back pain, improve joint health, and increase flexibility, plus build and tone muscles with inverted exercises. - See more at: http://teeter-inversion.com/Shop/Manual-Inversion/Contour-L5.html#.UcvBbpzNnAE
Certified Quality: Unlike most fitness products, inversion tables are not required to meet any mandatory structural or performance requirements. Teeter backs our claims of quality by listing our manual inversion tables to UL 1647, a specification written by Underwriters Laboratories, the foremost product safety certification organization. The spec includes requirements for inversion equipment in regards to stability, reliable function, rotation control, and other key safety factors. Teeter inversion tables are also classified to UL 60601-1, a medical grade standard.
Top Rated: In a report by an engineering group comparing top brand inversion tables, Teeter Hang Ups was rated #1 across all categories of evaluation. During a test to simulate years of use, only Teeter cycled without failure while all others suffered catastrophic failure resulting from broken or torn metal. Teeter also outperformed in general function, held more weight, and required ¼ of the assembly time.
Notable features with the Contour L3: A modern twist on a classic design, the Contour L3 is 30-years in the making, boasting features that provide unparalleled user-friendliness and security. Its unique, contemporary styling elevates this inversion table to a furniture-quality piece that fits beautifully within any décor
- One-Click Balance Feature: The patented pivot system with balance point adjustment makes finding your ideal setting a snap - one click transforms the balance point to accommodate users of different shapes and sizes without the need to remove the bed from the frame.
- Patent-Pending Pivot System: Allows the bed to glide smoothly into and out of inversion without the rattles or weight-shifts that interfere with a relaxing inversion experience.
- Ratchet Ankle Lock System: The extended handle for the ankle lock system provides an easy-to-reach solution in addition to its triple lock security feature.
- Ergo-Embrace Ankle SystemT: Pressure-reducing specialty foam cups surround the ankles while the patented ankle closure system distributes body weight comfortably around the foot and heel. This design greatly reduces ankle discomfort to allow for a relaxing and secure user experience.
- Pre-set Rotation Control: The EZ AngleTM Tether Strap is a unique feature that allows pre-set angles at 20, 40 or 60 degrees and provides an easy guide to where the benefits of inversion begin and are fully realized.
- Sleek Frame Design: Creates both an aesthetic and functional benefit - the style is like none other in the market and the curve of the front legs allow easier mounting and dismounting.
- Ergonomic Flex-TechnologyT: Our patented designmoves with you, accommodating stretches for greater range of motion. Movement while inverted encourages realignment and relaxes muscles. An adjustable pillow keeps it comfy.
- Optimum Decompression Surface: The smooth surface reduces friction,allowing the body to slideand achieve the optimum decompressive stretch.
- No Tear, No Stain Construction: Plasticinjection-moldedconstructionis more durable than typical nylon or vinyl bedsvulnerable to wear and tear. The easy-to-cleansurface ensures pristine appearanceover years of use.
- Ankle Comfort DialT: The new foot platform design dials up or down for smaller or larger feet, allowing a comfortable and secure fit for the ankle clamps.
- Precision Balancing: Compared with competing brands, engineering tests have shown that Teeter inversion tables are the most precisely balanced. The superior design allows controlled oscillation with minimal effort, promoting fluid movement in the joints, and allows secure lockout in full inversion for advanced exercises and stretching.
- Customize: Teeter Hang Ups offers the only inversion tables on the market that can be modified with accessories:
- Vibration Cushion with Heated Neck Pillow - 10 vibrating motors and two heaters help increase circulation and relax muscles for a more therapeutic inversion experience.
- Stable Base (and added floor protection): Corner feet increase the A-frame base by 20%, and reduce sliding on hard surfaces.
- Large Support Hand Grips: Durable, rubber-coated handles provide easy-reach assistance while maintaining a compact profile for storage.
- High Quality Finishes: Features scratch-resistant powder coating and triple-plated chrome.
- Easy Assembly: 85% pre-assembled with less than ¼ the average number of parts of other inversion tables; includes tools for assembly and DVD guide
- Quick Storage: Folds in just a few seconds to 24" x 29.5" x 68.5" (61 x 75 x 174 cm).
- Value Added: All Teeter inversion tables come with a laminated Owner's Manual attached to the frame for quick-reference and an Instructional DVD to guide you through assembly and use. As a bonus, the DVD includes FIVE Healthy Back Routines:
- Series of 10-15 minute exercise and stretching classes by Dr. Shawn, including Good Morning (wake up and warm up your spine), Strength & Stretch (build your core muscles), Posture Correction (look better and function better), Gym Ball (specialize core building class), Inversion Table (to receive the maximum benefits from your Teeter Hang Ups).
Height Capacity: 4'8" - 6'6"
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Assembled Footprint: 64" x 27.75" x 61"
In-Use Dimensions at Max Height Setting: 83" x 27.75" x 88"
Assembled Weight: 80 lbs
U.S. and foreign patents apply. Other foreign patents pending.
Ergonomic Flex-Technology™: Our patented design moves with you, accommodating stretches for greater range of motion. Movement while inverted encourages realignment and relaxes muscles. An adjustable pillow keeps it comfy.
Advanced Secrets to a Better Back: Instructional DVD includes five 10-15 minute exercise and stretching Healthy Back Classes by Dr. Shawn, including Good Morning (wake up and warm up your spine), Strength & Stretch (build your core muscles), Posture Correction (look better and function better), Gym Ball (specialize core building class), Inversion Table (to receive the maximum benefits from your inversion table).