The PRO1031 ® is a premium commercial fitness machine that can be used as an upper body bike. Versatility makes the PRO1031 the perfect choice for rehabilitation. The Pro1031 comes standard with adjustable length upper cranks. The PRO1031 users exercise from a stable, ergonomically correct seat for minimal impact to human joints. Optional high support or low cut boots and wheelchair platform allow quick conversion for even the most challenged user.
Developed by rehabilitation professionals, adaptability makes the PRO1031 the choice for physical therapy or wellness. Its effectiveness means therapists can treat more patients in less time. And its sophisticated program options make documenting functional outcome easy. Total body conditioning means PRO1031 users receive benefits beyond what may have been prescribed.
The PRO1031 can be appropriate for spinal cord injury, stroke, multiple sclerosis or other conditions by providing aerobic and strengthening workouts in a wide range of work levels. For orthopedic rehab, range of motion can be altered as rehabilitation progresses.
3 Seat Options
Standard Fore-Aft Only
Premium Height-Adjustable & Swivel Seat, Fore-Aft, Reclining seatback
Bariatric Seat - 600 lb. user weight capacity Fore-Aft Only
- Key Features:
- German-designed electromagnetic brakes for quiet operation, 10-2000 watts
- Comfortable, ergonomically angled hand grips
- Workload adjustable in 1 watt increments
- Step through seat position
- Comfortable seat offers lumbar support; adjustable for proper body alignment
- Direct wheelchair access; seat assembly rolls off
- Bi-directional resistance, available only from SCIFIT®, allows user to exercise reciprocal muscle groups. Ideal for overall balance of exercise.
- Variable length hand cranks can be configured to simulate rowing motion
- Wheelchair platform with Tiedowns: Stability and security for wheelchair users.
High Support Boots: For foot, ankle and lower leg stability. Open front provides easy access.
- Low Cut Boots: For foot stability.
- Heart Rate Transmitter: Provides valuable user feedback
- Manual- One Button Quick Start
- Heart Rate- Set target heart rate and the machine adjusts the workload to maintain target heart rate (Polar compatible transmitter optional)
- Constant Work- Set watts, and the machine maintains constant workload independent of speed
- Iso-Strength- Allows user to maximize workload at a fixed RPM
- Random- Infinite number of program profiles
- Hill Profiles- 6 profile programs with 20 levels of intensity
|Size||77" High, 60" Long, 30" Wide|
|Power||Self-generating with battery backup - also includes 12v wall pack transformer (U.S. only) if desired to keep computer on at all times|
|Warranty||Limited Warranty: 3-Year parts / 1-Year labor|
* Subject to change without notice.