Parts & Accessories
- To be used exclusively with Bontrager 29""/700c Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels - TLR Rim Strips are the light and easy solution to Bontrager Tubeless conversion - Rim Strip replacement is recommended if removed from the wheel
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
Upgrade or refresh your Bontrager wheels. Product details - Replacement, high-quality rim strips that help prevent flat tires - Compatible with nearly all common wheels - Width refers to internal rim dimension - Not Tubeless Ready - Sold as singles
- Shell: 8mm flanged axle nut - Flanged
$15.99 - $79.95
Make your WTB rims air tight and ready for tubeless use with WTB's TCS Rim Tape. This tape covers the spoke holes and can be used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. Available in 11-meter (covers 5 rims) and 55-meter rolls (covers 27 rims).
WTB's TCS AL valves are aluminum to shed grams, and come in catchy anodized red, black, or blue. A stepped lock nut adds compatibility among various rim drillings, a smooth pump interface makes adding air easy, and a removable core makes setting beads and injecting sealant a cinch. - Presta - 34mm
To be used exclusively with Bontrager Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims. The rim strips you need to upgrade to Tubeless These rim strips are crucial in upgrading your Tubeless Ready (TLR) Bontrager wheels to the next level of dependability and performance. Product details - TLR Rim Strips are the light and easy solution to Bontrager Tubeless conversion - Use only with appropriate Bontrager TLR rim valve - Rim strip replacement is recommended if removed from the wheel - Sold as singles - White strip is recommended for carbon rims - TLR rim valve sold separately
- Skewer Trek QR-18 100mm Bolt-On Front Black - Skewer Trek QR-18 135mm Bolt-On Rear Black
$11.99 - $14.99
Tubeless setup made easy with valve stems designed to work as a system with Bontrager wheels, tires and rim strips The valves you need to upgrade to Tubeless These rim valves are crucial in upgrading your Tubeless Ready (TLR) Bontrager wheels to the next level of dependability and performance. Product details - To be used exclusively with Bontrager Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels - Use only with Bontrager TLR rim strip with rectangular base - Required for Bontrager's Tubeless Ready (TLR) system setup - Removable valve core for easy sealant fill - Sold as singles
- Steel end nut for QR skewers
- Replacement rear skewer - Spacing: 135mm - Material: Steel
- To be used exclusively with Bontrager 29""/700c Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels - TLR Rim Strips are the light and easy solution to Bontrager Tubeless conversion - Rim Strip replacement is recommended if removed from the wheel - Width : 17mm
$4.99 - $5.99
Getting the correctly sized magnets means you're worrying about where the next coffee stop is, not if your computer is recording the ride. Key features: - Universal wheel magnets work with any speed sensor - Thread-on speed magnet is positioned closer to the sensor for improved signal - Aero speed magnet provides a sleek, low-profile, aerodynamic solution
$9.99 - $153.99
Looking for a super lightweight but badass tubeless sealant? Boom, you've just found it my friend! No Puncture Hassle performs under the most brutal race conditions. The cutting-edge microfiber molecules fill the bigger holes and tears, whilst the advanced latex forms a strong seal instantly. The formula also contains a unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures you haven’t seen during your ride. Developed with the world's top downhillers and pro peloton teams, to give you the finest tire sealant available. It's non-corrosive and easily washes off with water. Compatible with tubeless ready and full UST wheels/tires, No Puncture Hassle works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C. Our pouch is designed to fit your Presta valve perfectly and is ideal to add to your toolkit or ride pack for emergency top ups on the go! - For Downhill, Enduro and Road tires - Seals tears and holes up to 6mm - Contains UV puncture detection - Won't dry out or ball - Works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C - Biodegradable
Salsa's Stainless Flip-Offs use stainless steel rods for corrosion-resistant strength. They're strong, lightweight, and gorgeous. - Recommended for front rigid fork or full suspension use - Beautifully machined and hand friendly - Variety of sizes, sold as pairs or individually, front or rear - Black, Silver, Blue, Red, Green, Orange, Purple, or Pewter - More than just eye candy, they’re hand candy, as well - Weight: 49g
- Variable widths - Left: 32mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 36mm - Length: 120mm - Overall: 141mm
WTB's TCS Brass Valves are your key to the excellence that is tubeless wheels and tires. A stepped lock nut adds compatibility among various rim drillings, a smooth pump interface makes adding air easy, and a removable core makes setting beads and injecting sealant a cinch.
• Grade 3 balls and magnetite rust proof finish • Abec 5 precision and silicone w seals • 3 times cryogenic race treatment • Bearings sold individually, not as pair
- Replacement freehub body for Bontrager single speed hubs - Compatibility: Race single speed
Stan's lightweight aluminum valve stems are half the weight of Stan's standard brass valves. The secure round base is compatible with most tubeless rims and a perfect fit for all Stan's BST rims. A removable valve core makes adding sealant easy, and these babies fit up to 8mm valve hole. Sold as a pair.
• Replacement freehub body for Bontrager hubs using the DT Onyx hub platform • Compatibility: Race Lite and Rhythm Elite • Log onto the techsite for additional freehub body and model year information
• ABP Classic skewers are 210mm long and only work with first generation ABP bikes • Steel and aluminum
$3.99 - $12.99
- Fits all freewheel hubs - Will not fit Cassette hubs - Type: STD Plastic - Color: Clear
Stan's Threaded Valve Extenders let you convert deep-section rims to tubeless. They're precision-machined from aluminum and are designed to fit deep-dish carbon and aluminum rims. And, they're threaded on the outside so you can install the Presta lock-ring nut for a perfect seal.
$11.25 - $24.99
Can be used with Stan's ZTR rims to make them airtight or used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. A single 10-yard roll will tape five 26-inch rims or four 29-inch rims or two wide road clincher rims. 21mm width fits: - ZTR Olympic - ZTR Iron Cross - ZTR 355 - ZTR Alpine - ZTR Crest - ZTR Alpha 340 (2 layers) - ZTR Alpha 400 (2 layers) - Most road clincher rims 25mm width fits: - ZTR 355 (26", 650b, 29") - ZTR Crest - Crest MK3 - ZTR Arch EX - ZTR Flow EX - Crest S1 27mm width fits: - ZTR Flow EX - ZTR Bravo - ZTR Hugo 52mm - Arch S1 - ZTR Rapid 28 - ZTR Rapid 30 - Arch MK3 30mm width fits: - ZTR Flow MK3
$4.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
- Aluminum alloy shells resist corrosion and provide lightweight longevity - Sealed cartridge bearings offer smooth operation while resisting contaminents - 15mm Thru Axle, 6 bolt disc compatible in boost and standard configurations
$1.99 - $14.99
- To be used exclusively with Bontrager 29""/700c Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels - TLR Rim Strips are the light and easy solution to Bontrager Tubeless conversion - Width : 21mm
Replacement indicator chain for three speed Sturmey Archer hubs.
- Rim strips for 26-inch fat bike rims
Page 1 of 3 Next page