- Traditional trekking 20-degree back sweep handlebar - 6061-T6 polished aluminum with clear anodize or black anodize finish - RIDE+ versions have an integrated cable guide inside
This is Zipp's innovative all-road handlebar, the Service Course SL 70 XPLR. The bar's moniker, XPLR, exemplifies the desire to explore the world with an expanded definition of cycling on a drop bar bicycle—from paved roads onto gravel, mud, dirt, and even single track. The Service Course SL 70 XPLR helps you go faster by placing your body, starting with your hands, in an optimal "comfort zone" position for hours of rough riding over mixed terrain. Today's riders demand a few things out of their cockpit, whether they are doing a two hour training ride from home or a 200 mile gravel adventure: comfort, control, and the ability to carry what they need. We met these needs by creating a bar with shallow and wide drops, specifically focusing on two crucial metrics: outsweep and flare. Outsweep is created by rotating the drop below the brake perch outward. Flare is created by rotating the entire drop above the brake perch outward. - Distinctive Zipp cosmetics - 70mm Reach and 115mm drop allow a comfortable hoods position and a shallow drops postion - 5° drop Flare and 11° drop outsweep creates a drops position 6cm wider than hoods - Ergonomic top with 3° backsweep - Lifetime warranty
Made of sturdy steel, Electra's Cruiser Mini Ape Hanger Handlebar adds sweet style to any bicycle. Its backsweep and width puts your hands in a comfortable and stable position as you ride, and the 250mm rise gives your cruiser extra attitude as you're rolling down the road.
- Timeless, classically styled back swept touring bar - Bar end shifter and brake lever compatible - Outward grip angles for proper ergonomics - Material: Steel
Grab life by the handlebars. Enjoy a life behind bars. Customize your bike with a new handlebar that fits your own personal style. For style, comfort or both. - Polished finish - Sturdy steel construction - Size: 760mm x 200mm - Clamp: 22.2mm
Bontrager's Elite VR-C handlebar is designed for high-performance handling, comfort, and confidence. The 6061-T6 aluminum alloy construction in a proven ergonomic compact shape helps you find comfort on all-day rides and chase down surprise attacks when you need to. - Ultra-light custom-butted 7050 alloy construction - Variable-Radius Compact (VR-C) design allows shorter reach and drop - Compatible with clip-on aero bars
• Sturdy, chrome-plated steel construction • Back sweep: 6 degrees
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 16-degree ergonomically flared drops provide greater power, stability, comfort, and control - ISO-Road safety certified - Clamp Size 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 86mm - Upsweep / Drop: 130mm - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop - Material: AL6061
On today's road bikes, silver stands out amid the sea of stealthy black color schemes. This time-honored handlebar color is available on the Zipp Service Course 70 Ergo handlebar. The Service Course lineup provides options to match every rider with a high-performance, precise fitting bar. The Service Course 70 Ergo packs a powerful punch of everything you'd want in a bar — a design based on feedback from pro bike fitters and riders, an ergonomic top section, and a price you'll love. - 6061 aluminum for low weight and durability - 70mm reach and 128mm drop for a short-low position - Flattened top shape to better fit the hand - ISO 4210 compliant
$99.99 - $104.99
An aluminum handlebar with IsoZone pads that displace vibration and a compact flare that increases wrist clearance. Goodbye, chatter Ready to ditch the wrist fatigue that accompanies rough road rides? IsoZone foam pads are integrated directly into the tops of the alloy Elite IsoZone bar for a 20% displacement in vibration. Features Di2 compatible ports for clean internal wire routing when integrated with Shimano EW-RS910 bar-mounted Di2 junction. Soak up the chatter and ride on in comfort while enjoying a better looking cockpit. Product details - Custom-butted, 6066-T6 alloy construction - Confidently access brake levers while in the drops with our VR-SF shallow, flared drop and shorter reach design - Compatible with Shimano EW-RS910 bar end Junction-A for cleaner Di2 routing - Compatible with clip-on aero bars - Shot-peened finish increases fatigue life - Laser-etched brake lever position lines for spot-on control set-up
An aluminum handlebar with IsoZone pads that displace vibration and a compact flare that increases wrist clearance. Integrated comfort Ready to ditch the wrist fatigue that accompanies rough road rides? IsoZone foam pads are integrated directly into the tops of the alloy Elite IsoZone bar for a 20% displacement in vibration. This alloy bar features a Variable Radius Compact Flare (VR-CF) shape for extra room in the drops. - Custom-butted, 6066-T6 alloy construction - Variable Radius Compact Flare (VR-CF) increases wrist clearance for ergonomic positions - Compatible with Shimano EW-RS910 bar end Junction-A for cleaner Di2 routing - Compatible with clip-on aero bars - Shot-peened finish increases fatigue life - Laser-etched brake lever position lines for spot-on control setup
- Versatile urban or touring bar - Flattened center section provides an additional ergonomic hand position - Bar can be installed in a rise or drop position - AL6061-T6 tubular alloy construction - Laser etched graphics - ISO-City safety certified
The Madone is built as a seamlessly integrated machine designed to do one thing: go fast. Trek's Madone Integrated Bar/Stem is an important part of that integration. Available in a variety or widths and reaches so you can dial in your superbike specifically for you. - Compatible with model year 2016/17 Madone - Variable radius, compact flare (VR-CF) shape offers wrist clearance in the drops - 100% OCLV carbon fiber construction - Seamless accessory integration with Blendr - Blendr accessory bases and mounts sold separately
$22.99 - $39.99
Lightweight aluminum construction with a versatile riser bar design.
$28.99 - $35.99
- Heavy duty steel construction - Variety of rises offered - Due to size some of the larger handlebars are freight intensive
- AL6066 tubular alloy construction - Traditional road bar available in a multitude of widths - EN-Road safety certification - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 80mm - Upsweep / Drop: 128mm - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop
Profile's T2 Wing has a winged cross-section to slice through the air, making this a perfect base bar for triathlons and time trials. Made from double-butted 6061 aluminum, the T2 is super light and boasts a wide clamping section that will accept any Profile clip-on aero bar. Plus, it's shot peened and anodized for added strength and durability.
$80.00 - $84.00
The Salsa Cowchipper provides comfort, control, and efficiency for long days in the saddle, whether road touring, crushing mixed surfaces, or conquering the Great Divide. While the Cowchipper retains some resemblance of a traditional road bar, its radical 24° flare in the drops boosts leverage, stability, and comfort dramatically. - Lightweight and strong 7050-T6 series aluminum alloy construction - 116mm drop, 68mm reach, 24° flare angle, 12° drop angle - 31.8mm clamp diameter with 120mm width for use with Salsa Anything Cradle and aerobars - Weight: 293g (44cm)
The Bontrager Comp VR-S road bar offers a shorter drop and reach, while still retaining the classic Variable Radius shape, providing quick, comfortable transitions from the hoods to the drops for sprints. - Custom-butted, 6061-T6 alloy construction - Variable Radius- Short (VR-S) bar shape features a shallow drop with shorter reach, optimized for riders who prefer a less aggressive posture - Compatible with clip-on aero bars - Shot peened finish increases fatigue life - Laser-etched brake lever position lines for spot-on control setup
$42.49 - $45.99
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Bull Horn Handlebar is crafted from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum. It features a great bullhorn shape that works great for fixed gear and city bikes. And, it comes in a bevy of colors to add pop to your ride.
Bontrager's Race Lite Low Riser bar is crafted from custom-butted 7050-T6 aluminum for great strength, stiffness and light weight. The shot-peened finish increases the fatigue life and adds a great look. Measurement marks on the clamping surface and grip area make it easy to set up your perfect fit. And you can make your ride distinctly your own with your choice of red, blue, gold or classic black.
Based on team rider feedback, Sunday introduces the new Nightshift Handlebars. - Laboratory tested and team proven - 4130 chromoly with post-weld heat-treatment - Large radius bends for greater durability - Traditional 7/8" crossbar for strength - 1.8/1.3 thick multi-butted main tubing - ED coating for anti-corrosion protection
Origin-8's Pro Rise All Mountain Handlebar is made from lightweight, durable 6061-T6 butted aluminum. It provides a 40mm rise with a wrist-friendly 5-degree sweep and a 625mm width.
$18.59 - $20.99
- Slightly shorter version of the popular hi-rise style - Available in chrome plated and black versions
The Gossamer Compact uses the same evolved shape as our high-end handlebars – shallow 125mm drop, short 80mm reach, optimized for the shape of current shifters. Rider comfort is further enhanced by the flattened top section, giving an easy platform to rest your hands on. The Gossamer Compact uses 6066 aluminum, which is double butted and tapered to put strength where it's needed and trim weight where it's not. Shot peening improves fatigue resistance, and an extra-wide bulge section in the center of the bar leaves ample room for accessories. - Double butted, tapered, and shot-peened AL6066 - 34mm ergo flat top - 110mm-wide round center section makes it easy to mount accessories - Bar width: center/center from the handlebar tails
$46.95 - $54.95
Redesigned with ultimate performance in mind, the Streem bar is as effective in the lead out train as it is in the final turns of bell lap. With a comfortable and generous top section for long rugged miles and an anatomical shallow drop, Streem is a great choice for any drop bar build. - 6061 aluminum - Clip-on compatible - Width measured at the hood - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Bar Drop: 128mm - Bar Reach: 73mm - Bar Top Style: Round - Accessory Mount Diameter: 31.8 - Drop Bend Style: Anatomic - Cable Routing: External - Material: A - Clip-on Compatible: Yes - Flare: 2
Origin-8's Bat Wing Handlebar delivers futuristic looks and a wrist-friendly 25-degree sweep. It's crafted from lightweight aluminum and features a hydroformed center section with plenty of room to mount accessories.
- Pursuit style Bullhorn handlebar - 6061-T6 Tubular alloy construction - Textured grip surface - 19.7 mm Inner diameter for bar end brake/shift - EN Road Safety Certification
- Full UD carbon construction aero road handlebar - Flattened top section for aerodynamic advantage and enhanced comfort - Fully integrated internal cable routing - Compatible with all mechanical/hydraulic brake systems and mechanical/electronic shift systems - 270g weight in 420mm width - ISO-Road safety certified - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 85mm - Upsweep / Drop: 130mm
On today's road bikes, silver stands out amid the sea of stealthy black color schemes. This time-honored handlebar color is available on the Zipp Service Course 70 XPLR, our newest drop-bar offering. The bar's moniker, XPLR, exemplifies the desire to explore the world with an expanded definition of cycling on a drop bar bicycle — from paved roads to gravel, mud, dirt, and even singletrack. The Service Course 70 XPLR helps you go faster by placing your body, starting with your hands, in an optimal "comfort zone" position for hours of rough riding over mixed terrain. Whether on a two-hour training ride from home or a 200-mile gravel adventure, today's riders demand more of their cockpit: comfort, control, and the ability to carry what they need. We met these needs by creating a bar with shallow and wide drops while focusing on two crucial metrics — outsweep and flare. - Bar drops provide a wider, balanced, and secure position with drops that are about 6cm wider than the hoods position for technical or intense riding. - The 70 XPLR features an ergonomic top with an extended 100mm clamping area for computer mounts, aero-extensions, bags, and whatever else you may need for the long haul. - Reach: 70mm - Drop: 115mm
- Aerodynamic integrated Cable Routing (ACR) - Alloy handlebar is designed for Adventure, Gravel and Cyclocross - Sculpted contact points for the "hoods" and "drops" riding positions for better ergonomics - Flared drops for better control and clearance when descending - Stem Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - 120mm drop, 80mm reach - 15° outward bend - Finish: Bead blasted anodized black - Weight: 292 grams (420mm)
Bored hands make bad rides, mix it up with some drop bars so you have positions aplenty! Duck into the drops and out of the wind if you're feeling aggro, relax and ride the tops if you're just taking a cruise or, add some hoods, and get out over the front wheel. The choice is yours. - Classic style drop bars perfect for getting a more aggressive riding posture on your fixie or road bike - Designed by us and perfect for any 25.4mm clamp, these puppies taper to 22.2mm for mounting all your lights, computers, etc... Race on. - 40cm/400mm width with a 138mm drop
These 42cm alloy riser handlebars are awesome. Designed by Pure Fix Cycles in California. - Perfect for fixies and urban warrior steeds - 16.5" Wide - 2.25" High - These bars have an ISO standard 25.4mm stem clamp diameter and 22.2mm brake clamp diameter
$79.99 - $84.99
Origin-8's Space Off Road II Handlebar is ready to explore the final trail frontier. This radical bar is crafted from lightweight aluminum and features a 50mm sweep and 37.5mm rise. But it's not just for looks — it lets you distribute your weight and hand placement in multiple ways for more control and comfort.
Ergonomic off-road drop handlebar great for gravel riding. Extended OS center provides extra comfort and more room for handlebar accessories. Multiple riding positions give you more options for long miles in the saddle. - Double butted AL6061-T6 construction - 620mm drop width / 480mm top width - 40-degree flared drops for improved comfort, control, power, and stability - Accepts bar end shifters - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Width / Length: 620mm - Rise / Reach: 76mm - Upsweep / Drop: 110mm - Back Sweep / Bend: 5-degree - Material: AL6061
- AL7050-T6 tubular alloy construction - 35mm oversized clamp diameter - 800mm width - 7°/8° back sweep (Depending on rise dimension) - 5° upsweep - ISO-Mountain safety certified - 290-335g (Depending on rise dimension)
Upgrade your bike with FSA's Omega Road Handlebar. The double-butted, tapered and shot-peened aluminum construction makes this bar light and durable. It also features an ergonomic curve for comfort and a variety of hand positions. Plus, the Omega even sports a groove that makes cable routing easy.
• Lightweight aluminum construction • Back sweep: 6 degrees
- Full UD carbon construction - 31.8mm clamp diameter - 9-degree back sweep - EN-Mountain safety certification - 200g - Width: 760mm/780mm - Rise: 0mm/7mm - Upsweep / Drop: 4-degree - Back Sweep / Bend: 9-degree
Origin-8's aluminum Stash Bar II handlebar will be right at home on your fixie or urban steed. It's completely straight and super narrow so you can dart around obstacles with ease. The cool spherical aluminum end caps are removable if you prefer a more muted look.
Chrome plated long-horn style design.
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 16-degree flared drops for power, stability, and control - Flattened aero top and 5-degree ergo back sweep for enhanced comfort and grip - ISO-Road safety certified - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 70mm - Upsweep / Drop: 124mm - Back Sweep / Bend: 5-degree - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop - Material: AL6061
- Economical 6066 aluminum alloy mountain handlebar - 800mm width - 3 rise options - Back sweep: 7° - 310-350g (Depending on rise dimension)
- Oversized BMX style cruiser bars perfect for wheelie bikes - Durable chromoly construction with TIG-welded crossbar - 22.2mm clamp and grip area - Width: 31.5-inch - Rise/Reach: 7-inch - Upsweep: 1° - Back Sweep: 10° - Material: Chromoly
- Low-rise Black Ops chromoly BMX handle bar - 30-inch width with a 6-inch rise - Wide and low - Clamp Size: 22.2mm - Material: Chromoly
- CW style - Chrome-plated - Clamp Size: 7/8-inch - Width: 26-inch - Rise 8-inch - Type: BMX - Material: Steel
With its unidirectional carbon construction, the SL-K Compact handlebar is ready to race. It features the latest evolution of our compact bar shape, with a shallow 125mm drop and gentle flare. A wide center section gives ample room to mount accessories like GPS units or lights. The areas where the stem and levers clamp have additional reinforcement and a textured finish to avoid slip. - Aerodynamic Integrated Cable Routing (ACR) compatible - Semi-integrated Cable Routing (SCR) compatible - Continuous UD carbon Monocoque construction - Reinforced and textured clamping areas - 120mm wide round center section makes it easy to mount accessories - New internal cable routing options for Di2 - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Bar Reach: 80mm - Cable Routing: Internal - Bar Drop: 125mm - Flare: 4
FSA's Metropolis multi-position handlebar features a stylish wing shape for an ergonomic, flip-flop design at home on your commuter, cruiser, or cafe racer. Set it as a high flyer or low rider to suit your personal and riding styles. - Weight: 300g - Width: 620mm - Backsweep: 46.5° - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2mm - Rise: 32mm
Origin-8 understands that a bike is sometimes about more than utility — it's rolling art. Their Citi Classic handlebar mixes style and function in it's swoopy 6061-aluminum shape. With a heads-up 50mm rise and wrist-friendly sweep, it's comfortable to pedal, and beautiful to behold.
Top off your beach or town cruiser with Sunlite's O.S. Cruiser Handlebars. They're made from lightweight aluminum so you keep your rig nice and light, and they feature the classic cruiser shape you know and love. At 27.5-inches wide, you'll be plenty comfortable as you cruise your favorite pavement or boardwalk, and the 6-inch rise lets you sit up in style to take in the scenery.
Origin-8's Tiki Handlebar mixes style and function. It's crafted from ultra-light 7075 aluminum and features a road brake lever compatible mustache shape. With it's bold 60mm drop and narrow 515mm width, you'll feel like your flying on every ride.
- AL7050 tubular alloy construction - 31.8mm clamp diameter - 800mm width - 7° back sweep - ISO-Mountain safety certified - 310-350g (Depending on rise dimension)
$19.99 - $21.99
Heavy duty steel construction with a retro curved design.
Vision Team clip on aerobars are fixed extensions with adjustable length. - For 31.8mm base bar - Material: Alloy - Color: black - Length: 230-270 - Defined Color: Black - Weight: 464
- A bar for those with a fear of heights, the #869 has a slightlylower rise than its big brother, the #8069 - 1"(25.4mm) clamp, 10.5" rise, 23.5" wide - Handmade in Maysville, Kentucky
$324.99 - $340.99
Unparalleled comfort A carbon road handlebar with IsoCore that reduces road vibration by 20% and features a variable compact radius that offers additional ergonomic positions. Chain-rattling pavement is no longer an issue thanks to our innovative IsoCore technology in this Pro IsoCore VR-CF road bar. An additive to the carbon layup, IsoCore mutes 20% more vibration than other carbon bars. Features Di2 compatible ports for clean internal wire routing when integrated with Shimano EW-RS910 bar-mounted Di2 junction. Once you experience the comfort and control of IsoCore, you'll never want to ride another bar. - OCLV carbon with IsoCore continuous inner-laminar technology - Replaceable IsoZone EVA pads maintain original grip diameter - Variable Radius Compact Flare (VR-CF) bar shape offers greater comfort in all hand positions - IsoCore technology decreases road vibration by 20% over traditional carbon bars - Compatible with clip-on aero bars - Includes four replaceable EVA IsoZone pads for tops and drops - Compatible with Shimano EW-RS910 bar end Junction-A for cleaner Di2 routing
Your favorite bars just got bigger, wider, and lighter, Go figure? The magic of 35—believe the hype! Increasing the bar diameter to 35mm allowed Race Face to shave material from the bar resulting in a dramatic reduction in overall weight while retaining the proven stiffness, strength and performance Race Face bars are known for. The ATLAS 35 bar also expands to an 800mm width (Can be trimmed down to 750mm) for hyperspeed control, can you handle it? - Proven design and durability of the Race Face Atlas bar, with increased stiffness and reduced weight of the 35mm bar platform - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - Full 800mm width that can be trimmed down to a minimum 750mm - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
A traditional looking 4-piece bar that uses larger radius bends, thicker walled, butted tubing and a traditional 7/8" crossbar for strength and durability. - Multi-Butted, traditional 7/8" crossbar for strength - Large radius bends for greater durability - Welded end caps to reduce flex - Post-weld heat-treated for added strength
- Clamp Size: 7/8-inch - Width: 27.5-inch - Rise/Reach: 8.25-inch - Type: BMX - Material: Steel
- Versatile urban or touring bar - Bar can be installed in a rise or drop position - AL6061-T6 tubular alloy construction - Laser etched graphics - ISO-City safety certified
Page 1 of 3 Next page