- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
Sunlite's Cable End Button replaces the worn out piece that goes between your brake cable and the brake lever body. Replacing it along with cables and housing helps add new life to your brakes and shines u the bike, too!
$0.99 - $1.99
- 50 feet (15.2 meters) length - 5mm diameter cable housing - For brake cables
• 50 feet (15.2 meters) length • 5mm diameter brake cable housing
- Aluminum straddle cable carrier for cantilever brake
$1.99 - $29.99
- Multi-strand construction - Length: 25 feet - Size: 4mm
- Multi-strand construction - Length: 25 feet - Size: 5mm
- Rubber - Color: Black
- Flexible linear pull brake guide - Guides cable to brake arm - Bag of 10
Origin-8's Alloy Braze-on Inserts convert hydraulic pass-throughs to cable stops so you can run full length housing. Designed for frames with pass-through braze-ons and sold in a bag of 10.
- Use: Brake - Length: 30mm - Diameter: 5mm
$2.99 - $5.99
- Steel cable noodle with alloy end caps - Includes plastic liner
$3.99 - $9.99
- Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems - Smooth surface reduces friction and improves performance - Black Teflon cables are designed for ultra-low friction and corrosion-free shifts - Stainless steel and zinc galvanized steel cables are corrosion resistant
- Sold in pairs. - Allen wrench included.
$3.99 - $4.50
The Slic-Kable features a low friction inner wire for smooth braking. - 65-inch length
- Galvanized steel inner wire - Standard 5mm brake housing - Front or Rear
- Replacement link wire for cantilever brakes
• MTB or Road • 1.5 x 1855mm • Galvanized
$3.99 - $7.99
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
$3.99 - $5.99
- Fits cantilever brakes - Sold individually
- Noodle/Boot completely seal brake cable, upgrades most linear brakes
- Shimano, Y8JA98020, SM-BH90, Olive and connecting insert
Increase your brake performance with Origin-8's Super Noodle. The Super Noodle allows you to run housing all the way to the brake, making the brake respond much smoother and stronger than with a steel or alloy noodle. This sealed noodle also prevents moisture and grime from corroding the cable. - Lightweight resin/alloy design
Basics brake cables provide value on a budget. - Double ended for compatibility with SRAM/Shimano road and mountain brakes - Pre-stretched - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM Road, Shimano/SRAM Mountain - Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.6mm - Length: 2795mm
London Mod cable adapter for routing dual cables.
Rejuvenate the performance of your road brakes with this convenient and valuable cable. - Rejuvenate the performance of your brakes with this convenient and valuable cable - Extra-long 2750mm length ensures fitment for any application - Compatible with road brake systems - Stainless steel cable is rust-proof, comes pre-stretched, and includes cable end cap - Diameter: 1.5mm
- All cables are pre-stretched - Low-friction, slick surface cables for smooth braking action - Can be used for road and mountain bikes - Stainless steel kit is rust-proof
• MTB or Road • 1.5 x 2667mm • Galvanized
- Routes cables underneath the bottom bracket - Will not rust or corrode
- Galvanized steel inner wire - PTFE lined brake housing - Front or Rear - Mountain or road
Genuine replacement parts For optimal functionality. Replacement steer cable mount for your cargo bike. - Mounts front brake cable - Fastener kit not included
Improve the performance of your shifting with fresh cable and housing. - Entry-level cable and housing set is great for servicing heritage bikes on a budget - Galvanized cable is corrosion resistant and comes pre-stretched - Includes one 1900mm cable and 1750mm of outer housing
$5.99 - $7.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth low-friction surface.
- Galvanized steel inner wire - Standard 5mm S.I.S. housing - Front or Rear - Mountain or road
- Replacement front cable hanger - Steel construction - Includes barrel adjuster - Steerer Diameter: 25.4mm
$6.00 - $9.99
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth, low-friction surface.
$6.00 - $8.99
- Left and right shifter compatible - Road and MTB compatible - 1.1mm polished stainless steel cable
Improve the performance and set up of your V-brakes with Origin-8's V-Brake Barrel Adjuster Noodle. Standard 90° stainless steel noodle with built-in barrel adjuster for precise brake cable adjustment. Compatible with most V-brake systems.
Origin-8 Plastic Cable Guides provide a quick, easy, clean routing system for your cables. Great for disc brake lines or for rear brake cable housing guides, they mount to any frame type. The plastic guide will not damage the frame and no need to worry about corrosion. - Zip ties to frame - 2 per package - Black
- MTB or Road - Stainless steel - 1.5mm diameter - 2000mm length
Rejuvenate the performance of your mountain or town brakes with this convenient and valuable cable. - Rejuvenate the performance of your brakes with this convenient and valuable cable - Extra-long 2750mm length ensures fitment for any application - Compatible with most non-hydraulic mountain bike and city brake systems - Stainless steel cable is rust-proof, comes pre-stretched, and includes cable end cap - Diameter: 1.5mm
Rejuvenate the performance of your drivetrain with this convenient and valuable cable. - Rejuvenate the performance of your drivetrain with this convenient and valuable cable. - Extra-long 3100mm length ensures fitment for any application - Compatible with Shimano and SRAM drivetrains - Stainless steel cable is rust-proof, comes pre-stretched, and includes cable end cap - Diameter: 1.1mm
Our Box One Inner Shift Cable is the perfect upgrade for your Box Three or Box Four cable. It is also an ideal replacement for your Box One or Box Two cable set-up. When combined with our Box One housing it has proved to be superior to most competitive product. We have data that demonstrates lower initial resistance and substantially less difference in resistance over time. FEATURES - Our Best Performing Cable - Slick Coated - Inner Cable 2100mm - (2) 1.8mm Cable End Crimps COMPATIBILITY - Works with 11, 9, 7, 8, 12, and 10 speeds - Weight: 14.6 grams
- Teflon-coated stainless steel inner wire - Includes cable, housing, ferrules, and cable tips - Cable length: 2100mm - Housing length: 1800mm - Use: Front or Rear - Length: 2100mm - Diameter: 1.5mm - Style: BMX/MTB
- BMX brake cable kits for front or rear application - 1.5mm galvanized inner slick cable - Cable length: 1700mm / 67-inches - Housing length: 1750mm / 69-inches
Origin-8's Seat Binder Cable hanger provides optimal cantilever brake cable routing. It mounts to most seat binder bolts and allows you to run a rear cantilever brake on your cross or touring bike even without a stock cable stop. - Mounts to most seat binder bolts - Aluminum construction - Great for cantilever brake
- Stainless steel shifter cable - PTFE-coated for reduced friction - Length: 2000mm - 1.1mm compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo shifters - 1.2mm compatible with Shimano and SRAM shifters
Genuine replacement parts Original Trek Fetch+ 4 cable guides Original Fetch+ 4 repair part - Set of 2 cable guides (Left + Right) - To guide cables around the steerer tube
Genuine replacement parts Securely holds hub motor power cable in place. Original equipment replacement parts for your ride. - See your bike's specific product page for compatibility - Includes mounting hardware
$8.99 - $9.99
Jagwire's Aluminum Housing Connectors allow joining two sections of the same-size cable housings together in case you only have shorter sections and you need to make a longer one. It comes in 4 and 4.5mm diameters. Match the diameter of the housing sections on your bike. - Comes in a pack of 10
- Stainless steel die-pulled and polished slick gear cable for smooth, fast, accurate, and reliable shifting - SRAM/Shimano compatible head for both MTB and Road applications - Extra-long 2800mm cable length - Use: Front or Rear - Length: 2800mm - Diameter: 1.1mm
- Wet or muddy condition cable sealing solution - 4/6mm
$9.39 - $14.99
Ditch the zip ties and clean up the look of your cables with Origin-8's Clamp-on Frame Cable Stop. Available in a variety of diameters for different sized round frame tubes, the cable stop bolts on and provides a channel to run rear brake or derailleur housing to hold it securely in place. It's made of lightweight CNC'd aluminum.
$9.99 - $88.99
Jagwire's Tube Tops are installed over your cable housing sections to provide a soft bumper to deaden the impact of cables hitting your frame while riding, minimizing rattles and protecting your frame's fine finish. They feature a split seam so they're easy to install by hand with no cable disassembly required. Just open the Tube Top's seam, put it on the housing where it's rubbing the frame, rotate the seam so it faces out and release. The Tube Top will stay in place and keep your bike quiet and safe.
Extend housing runs using these double-ended junction end caps.
- Stainless steel die-pulled and polished slick brake cable for smooth, crisp, and reliable braking - SRAM/Shimano compatible head - Extra-long 2800mm cable length - Use: Front or Rear - Length: 2800mm - Diameter: 1.5mm - Style: Road
- For mountain bike cable-actuated brakes - 1.5mm x 3000mm - Stainless steel
- Complete cable kits for internal three speed hubs
Genuine replacement parts For proper assembly. For optimal integration. - 10 pack - For 22.2 - 31.8mm handlebars
Shimano Stainless Derailleur Cables Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM Cable Type: Stainless Defined Color: Gray Diameter: 1.2mm Double Ended: No Length: 3000 mm Quantity Included: 1
Page 1 of 3 Next page