$1,489.00 $1,564.00 5% Off
$1,089.00 $1,164.00 6% Off
Print Product Brochure The Water Rower Hi Rise Adapter has been designed to raise the WaterRower 8" (200mm) in order to provide; * Ease of entry * Higher positioning when in use The WaterRower Hi Rise adapter comes as a retrofit kit and attaches easily to all Wood WaterRower Models
A unique stand fitting your sleek laptop or tablet directly to your WaterRower for competing in online racing such as We-Row or Netathlon, or if you just want to kick back and watch a film or show while you row!
$1,789.00 $1,915.00 7% Off
Print Product Brochure The Water Rower M1 Hi Rise is a full commercial model with a higher level entry point (500mm/20") than the M1 LoRise. The frame is constructed from a fabricated tubular steel. *All M series models are equipped with standard 17" handles. The patented Water-Fly-Wheel has been designed to emulate the exact dynamics of a boat moving across the water, and creates a wave-like sound in class that is engaging, mesmerizing and feels like the real thing! Please note: WaterRower will not provide support or documentation for any product transported outside of the original country of purchase.
$1,089.00 $1,189.00 8% Off
$1,289.00 $1,364.00 5% Off
$2,489.00 $2,620.00 5% Off
$2,499.00 $3,329.00 25% Off
- Adjustable seat height and seat back.
- 200 lbs. center drilled steel weight stack.
- Option: SXT-LP Leg Press Attachment.
- Length x Width x Height: 85 x 49 x 84 in/216 x 124 x 213 cm
- Weight: 550 lb/249 kg FEATURES
- Main frame – 2x3” 11-gauge oval tubular steel with a combination of 2x2” round tubing.
- All welded construction by inert-gas MIG welding conforming with all Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications.
- Eight-step electrostatically applied powder coat finish.
- Main frame: Platinum Sparkle Accent: Cathedral Gray
- Durable high density pads upholstered in two-tone (Black & Cadet) premium grade, double-stitched naugahyde.
- High density 2” thick rebond urethane foam glued to 1” industrial plywood backing, trimmed and formed to exact fit.
- 1/2” push-pull spring loaded solid steel adjustment pins with ultimate load of 9040 lbs. and 46042 psi sheer strength.
- 1” solid steel pivot axles with non-friction 2” sealed bearings (load rating of 2400 lbs.) internally encased on primary pivots, and oil-impregnated bronze bushings on all secondary pivots.
- 3/4” solid steel 1045 (tgp) polished chrome-plated finish.
- 3/16” and 1/8” USA-Made/Certified EXERFLEX PRO® high performance fitness cable.
• Adjustable from 48º hyper angle to full roman-chair workout position. • Telescoping foot support adjustment to accommodate various height users. • Comfortable trunk support with built-in handles. • Built-in transport wheels for easy roll-away. size and weight (Length x Width x Height) 56 x 37 x 34 in/142 x 94 x 86 cm 90 lb/41 kg light commercial warranty • 10 YEARS: frames, welds, cams, and weight plates • 5 YEARS: pivot bearings, bushings, pulleys, gas shocks and guide rods • 1 YEAR: linear bearings and pull-pin components • 6 MONTHS: upholstery, cables, finish and rubber grips ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser. LIGHT COMMERCIAL USE: Light Commercial Warranty applies to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more 30 people per day. home lifetime warranty Lifetime of the equipment while owned by the original purchaser when used ONLY in a home environment (applies only to defects from manufacturer only). See Owner's Manual for details. SKU : CHE-340
11-position adjustable exercise intensity from 30º angle to flat. Built in handle for performing reverse abdominal exercises. Comfortable padded foot supports. Transport wheels allow easy roll-away. Maximum weight: 400 lb/181 kg Length x Width x Height 59 x 37 x 54 in/150 x 94 x 137 cm Weight: 85 lb/39 kg
Designed for heavy dumbbell workouts and general bench exercises. Heavyweight construction yet compact and moveable. Built-in wheels for easy roll-away. Maximum weight: 400 lb/181 kg Length x Width x Hdight:? 56 x 27 x 18 in/142 x 69 x 46 cm Weight: 50 lb/23 kg
• Quick and easy gun-rack style back support and seat adjustment – no fuss with pull-pins or knobs. • Adjusts from flat to full upright position. • Independent seat pad adjustment. • Built-in handle and transport wheels for easy roll-away. size and weight (Length x Width x Height) 54 x 27 x 49 in/137 x 69 x 124 66 lb/30 kg light commercial warranty • 10 YEARS: frames, welds, cams, and weight plates • 5 YEARS: pivot bearings, bushings, pulleys, gas shocks and guide rods • 1 YEAR: linear bearings and pull-pin components • 6 MONTHS: upholstery, cables, finish and rubber grips ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser. LIGHT COMMERCIAL USE: Light Commercial Warranty applies to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more 30 people per day. home lifetime warranty Lifetime of the equipment while owned by the original purchaser when used ONLY in a home environment (applies only to defects from manufacturer only). See Owner's Manual for details.
• Preacher Curl attachment allows isolation of the biceps muscle for complete biceps development • Easily attaches to Tuff Stuff RID-345 Multi-Purpose dumbbell bench • Large contoured arm support
$2,499.00 $3,299.00 24% Off
• Adjustable thigh support device pivots front and back to accommodate most leg lengths • Conveniently located vertical holder/release • Option: TOA-37 Olympic plate adapter
• Comfortable back support provides proper upper torso alignment and positioning • Contoured arm rests designed to minimize arm and elbow movements • Built-in push-up bar ans foot support
$899.99 - $998.99
• Space efficient with multiple exercise options such as chin-ups, dips, knee raises, ab crunches and push-ups • Dual function support pad designed for VKR back support as well as ab crunch board • Narrow and wide grip chin-up bar
$2,599.00 $3,299.00 21% Off
Ergonomic Mesh Seat with lumbar support
Thumb Controls on the contact heart rate handlebars to easily adjust resistance
Quiet Operation for the no-hassle home gym experience
Bluetooth capable console selection to sync with your favorite devices
Lifetime warranties to make the most of a long-term fitness investment
TRUE’s HRC Cruise Control™ increases/decreases resistance to maintain target heart rate
Upgraded Console: Transcend9 9 inch touchscreen console comes standard
$1,999.00 $2,499.00 20% Off
$2,299.00 $2,899.00 21% Off
$4,099.00 $4,899.00 16% Off
Treat Your Body to a Convenient, Full-Body Fitness Routine Working out your entire body has never been more convenient. TRUE’s ES700 Elliptical machine offers the latest in fitness technology, including features like: Adjustable stride length from 16" to 27" in 1/2" Increments! TRUE’s Cardio 360™ virtual trainer program to motivate you towards your fitness goals through a guided full body workout. AutoStride™ technology that gives you the most natural and effective movement possible. TRUE’s Core Drive™ system for upper, lower, and full body workouts. HRC Cruise Control to automatically adjust your machine’s speed and resistance to maintain a constant target heart rate. A space efficient footprint so you can conveniently workout anywhere in your home. Bluetooth-capable console options to meet your specific technological needs. All of our ellipticals are made from the highest quality materials and components, so you can complete your total body workout on a commercial-grade machine at a fraction of the price. Add the ES700 Elliptical to your home gym today!
$1,899.00 $2,299.00 17% Off
$2,299.00 $2,899.00 21% Off
$2,699.00 $3,199.00 16% Off
$2,049.00 $2,499.00 18% Off
$1,999.00 - $2,098.00
$2,499.00 $2,899.00 14% Off
$2,299.00 - $2,398.00
$899.00 $1,099.00 18% Off
The Bike MS Cycling Bike combines TRUE's manufacturing excellence and dedication to a great cause. As a proud new National Bike MS partner, TRUE has designed the new cycling bike with a Bike MS theme. The bike features bold orange accents and dynamic tread marks in honor of Bike MS. Training for your next bike event just got easier with this user-friendly cycling bike. Simply slide your feet into the pedal straps and go! The Bike MS Cycling bikes is equipped with a variety of adjustments, allowing users access to easily customize the seat and handlebar position for maximum comfort. About Bike MS Bike MS is a national fundraising cycling series, with over 100 bike rides across the county! In fact, Bike MS hosts at least one ride in every state enticing over 110,000 cyclists to participate each year. Bike MS helps build lifelong connections, achieve individual and collective milestones, and help those living with MS move their lives forward. Every mile we ride and every dollar we raise make a difference to the 2.3 million people living with MS. For cyclists and all those seeking a personal challenge and a world free of MS, Bike MS is the premier fundraising cycling series in the nation. With a choice of more than 100 extraordinary rides, the Bike MS experience is the ride of your life. Learn more at bikems.org.
Page 1 of 6 Next page