$1,489.00 $1,564.00 5% Off
$1,089.00 $1,164.00 6% Off
Print Product Brochure The Water Rower Hi Rise Adapter has been designed to raise the WaterRower 8" (200mm) in order to provide; * Ease of entry * Higher positioning when in use The WaterRower Hi Rise adapter comes as a retrofit kit and attaches easily to all Wood WaterRower Models
A unique stand fitting your sleek laptop or tablet directly to your WaterRower for competing in online racing such as We-Row or Netathlon, or if you just want to kick back and watch a film or show while you row!
$1,789.00 $1,915.00 7% Off
Print Product Brochure The Water Rower M1 Hi Rise is a full commercial model with a higher level entry point (500mm/20") than the M1 LoRise. The frame is constructed from a fabricated tubular steel. *All M series models are equipped with standard 17" handles. The patented Water-Fly-Wheel has been designed to emulate the exact dynamics of a boat moving across the water, and creates a wave-like sound in class that is engaging, mesmerizing and feels like the real thing! Please note: WaterRower will not provide support or documentation for any product transported outside of the original country of purchase.
$1,089.00 $1,164.00 6% Off
$1,289.00 $1,364.00 5% Off
$2,489.00 $2,620.00 5% Off
$2,499.00 $3,329.00 25% Off
- Adjustable seat height and seat back.
- 200 lbs. center drilled steel weight stack.
- Option: SXT-LP Leg Press Attachment.
- Length x Width x Height: 85 x 49 x 84 in/216 x 124 x 213 cm
- Weight: 550 lb/249 kg FEATURES
- Main frame – 2x3” 11-gauge oval tubular steel with a combination of 2x2” round tubing.
- All welded construction by inert-gas MIG welding conforming with all Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications.
- Eight-step electrostatically applied powder coat finish.
- Main frame: Platinum Sparkle Accent: Cathedral Gray
- Durable high density pads upholstered in two-tone (Black & Cadet) premium grade, double-stitched naugahyde.
- High density 2” thick rebond urethane foam glued to 1” industrial plywood backing, trimmed and formed to exact fit.
- 1/2” push-pull spring loaded solid steel adjustment pins with ultimate load of 9040 lbs. and 46042 psi sheer strength.
- 1” solid steel pivot axles with non-friction 2” sealed bearings (load rating of 2400 lbs.) internally encased on primary pivots, and oil-impregnated bronze bushings on all secondary pivots.
- 3/4” solid steel 1045 (tgp) polished chrome-plated finish.
- 3/16” and 1/8” USA-Made/Certified EXERFLEX PRO® high performance fitness cable.
11-position adjustable exercise intensity from 30º angle to flat. Built in handle for performing reverse abdominal exercises. Comfortable padded foot supports. Transport wheels allow easy roll-away. Maximum weight: 400 lb/181 kg Length x Width x Height 59 x 37 x 54 in/150 x 94 x 137 cm Weight: 85 lb/39 kg
Designed for heavy dumbbell workouts and general bench exercises. Heavyweight construction yet compact and moveable. Built-in wheels for easy roll-away. Maximum weight: 400 lb/181 kg Length x Width x Hdight:? 56 x 27 x 18 in/142 x 69 x 46 cm Weight: 50 lb/23 kg
• Quick and easy gun-rack style back support and seat adjustment – no fuss with pull-pins or knobs. • Adjusts from flat to full upright position. • Independent seat pad adjustment. • Built-in handle and transport wheels for easy roll-away. size and weight (Length x Width x Height) 54 x 27 x 49 in/137 x 69 x 124 66 lb/30 kg light commercial warranty • 10 YEARS: frames, welds, cams, and weight plates • 5 YEARS: pivot bearings, bushings, pulleys, gas shocks and guide rods • 1 YEAR: linear bearings and pull-pin components • 6 MONTHS: upholstery, cables, finish and rubber grips ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser. LIGHT COMMERCIAL USE: Light Commercial Warranty applies to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more 30 people per day. home lifetime warranty Lifetime of the equipment while owned by the original purchaser when used ONLY in a home environment (applies only to defects from manufacturer only). See Owner's Manual for details.
• Preacher Curl attachment allows isolation of the biceps muscle for complete biceps development • Easily attaches to Tuff Stuff RID-345 Multi-Purpose dumbbell bench • Large contoured arm support
$2,499.00 $3,299.00 24% Off
• Comfortable back support provides proper upper torso alignment and positioning • Contoured arm rests designed to minimize arm and elbow movements • Built-in push-up bar ans foot support
$899.99 - $998.99
• Space efficient with multiple exercise options such as chin-ups, dips, knee raises, ab crunches and push-ups • Dual function support pad designed for VKR back support as well as ab crunch board • Narrow and wide grip chin-up bar
Treat Your Body to a Convenient, Full-Body Fitness Routine Working out your entire body has never been more convenient. TRUE’s ES700 Elliptical machine offers the latest in fitness technology, including features like: Adjustable stride length from 16" to 27" in 1/2" Increments! TRUE’s Cardio 360™ virtual trainer program to motivate you towards your fitness goals through a guided full body workout. AutoStride™ technology that gives you the most natural and effective movement possible. TRUE’s Core Drive™ system for upper, lower, and full body workouts. HRC Cruise Control to automatically adjust your machine’s speed and resistance to maintain a constant target heart rate. A space efficient footprint so you can conveniently workout anywhere in your home. Bluetooth-capable console options to meet your specific technological needs. All of our ellipticals are made from the highest quality materials and components, so you can complete your total body workout on a commercial-grade machine at a fraction of the price. Add the ES700 Elliptical to your home gym today!
The Bike MS Cycling Bike combines TRUE's manufacturing excellence and dedication to a great cause. As a proud new National Bike MS partner, TRUE has designed the new cycling bike with a Bike MS theme. The bike features bold orange accents and dynamic tread marks in honor of Bike MS. Training for your next bike event just got easier with this user-friendly cycling bike. Simply slide your feet into the pedal straps and go! The Bike MS Cycling bikes is equipped with a variety of adjustments, allowing users access to easily customize the seat and handlebar position for maximum comfort. About Bike MS Bike MS is a national fundraising cycling series, with over 100 bike rides across the county! In fact, Bike MS hosts at least one ride in every state enticing over 110,000 cyclists to participate each year. Bike MS helps build lifelong connections, achieve individual and collective milestones, and help those living with MS move their lives forward. Every mile we ride and every dollar we raise make a difference to the 2.3 million people living with MS. For cyclists and all those seeking a personal challenge and a world free of MS, Bike MS is the premier fundraising cycling series in the nation. With a choice of more than 100 extraordinary rides, the Bike MS experience is the ride of your life. Learn more at bikems.org.
The TRUE PS300 elliptical incorporates TRUE's patented Core Drive system to deliver the most comfortable, natural and stable workout in the industry. Biomechanically engineered handle positioning provides the highest standard of comfort during your workout. The TRUE PS300 is manufactured with commercial-grade materials and the finest components for extreme durability. Coupled with a great warranty and service plan, you know that your PS300 elliptical will stand up to years of heavy use.
12 unique workout programs to constantly challenge and improve your body.
TRUE’s Core Drive system which produces the most natural and stable workout for your fitness level.
Removable orthopedic footpads that put less stress on your joints and prevent injury during your workout.
HRC Cruise Control helps you monitor and maintain your target heart rate throughout your workout by automatically adjusting the elliptical’s resistance and speed.
TRUE’s Cardio 360™ program that acts as your virtual personal trainer to shape and tone every major muscle group.
Innovative side steps for safe mounting and dismounting, as well as the opportunity for upper-body-only workouts.
Print Product Brochure TRUE Soft System® orthopedic belt for the ultimate impact reduction on joints and knees! Recognized as a Best Buy by Treadmill Doctor for several years running, the TRUE Fitness Performance 300 is a treadmill suited for users of all fitness levels. The quick keys, data feedback and challenging programs plus the addition of four unique user profiles ensure the entire family can work towards their health and fitness solutions. Pair this with the integration of Wahoo Fitness RunFit App tracking technology and your cardio workout is kicked up a notch. The TRUE Performance 300 treadmill also includes TRUE Soft System® plus an orthopedic belt for ultimate reduction of impact on the joints and knees. You'll instantly notice increased comfort in each stride. The Performance 300 includes a comprehensive warranty on parts and labor and a lifetime warranty on the frame. This treadmill will stand the test of time.
Print Product Brochure The TRUE Fitness Performance 800 treadmill offers a customizable experience on one of the largest running surfaces in the industry. Performance 800 users will instantly notice the design of the treadmill, the colorful console and matching badging. User-friendly tabs can be seen on the bottom of the console – the perfect place for up to six users to save their custom profile information. The Performance 800 includes the latest in app tracking technology to allow users to manage their workout data.
A modern twist on a classic design, the beautiful, sleek Contour L5 Inversion Table provides unparalleled user-friendliness and security. The ergonomic Flex-Technology™ bed and Deluxe EZ-Reach™ Ankle System enhance the user experience to achieve the ultimate in joint and back pain relief. Just a few minutes a day on the Teeter can naturally stretch the back and spine to help relieve back pain, improve joint health, and increase flexibility, plus build and tone muscles with inverted exercises. - See more at: http://teeter-inversion.com/Shop/Manual-Inversion/Contour-L5.html#.UcvBbpzNnAE Certified Quality: Unlike most fitness products, inversion tables are not required to meet any mandatory structural or performance requirements. Teeter backs our claims of quality by listing our manual inversion tables to UL 1647, a specification written by Underwriters Laboratories, the foremost product safety certification organization. The spec includes requirements for inversion equipment in regards to stability, reliable function, rotation control, and other key safety factors. Teeter inversion tables are also classified to UL 60601-1, a medical grade standard. Top Rated: In a report by an engineering group comparing top brand inversion tables, Teeter Hang Ups was rated #1 across all categories of evaluation. During a test to simulate years of use, only Teeter cycled without failure while all others suffered catastrophic failure resulting from broken or torn metal. Teeter also outperformed in general function, held more weight, and required ¼ of the assembly time. Notable features with the Contour L3: A modern twist on a classic design, the Contour L3 is 30-years in the making, boasting features that provide unparalleled user-friendliness and security. Its unique, contemporary styling elevates this inversion table to a furniture-quality piece that fits beautifully within any décor
- One-Click Balance Feature: The patented pivot system with balance point adjustment makes finding your ideal setting a snap - one click transforms the balance point to accommodate users of different shapes and sizes without the need to remove the bed from the frame.
- Patent-Pending Pivot System: Allows the bed to glide smoothly into and out of inversion without the rattles or weight-shifts that interfere with a relaxing inversion experience.
- Ratchet Ankle Lock System: The extended handle for the ankle lock system provides an easy-to-reach solution in addition to its triple lock security feature.
- Ergo-Embrace Ankle SystemT: Pressure-reducing specialty foam cups surround the ankles while the patented ankle closure system distributes body weight comfortably around the foot and heel. This design greatly reduces ankle discomfort to allow for a relaxing and secure user experience.
- Pre-set Rotation Control: The EZ AngleTM Tether Strap is a unique feature that allows pre-set angles at 20, 40 or 60 degrees and provides an easy guide to where the benefits of inversion begin and are fully realized.
- Sleek Frame Design: Creates both an aesthetic and functional benefit - the style is like none other in the market and the curve of the front legs allow easier mounting and dismounting.
- Ergonomic Flex-TechnologyT: Our patented designmoves with you, accommodating stretches for greater range of motion. Movement while inverted encourages realignment and relaxes muscles. An adjustable pillow keeps it comfy.
- Optimum Decompression Surface: The smooth surface reduces friction,allowing the body to slideand achieve the optimum decompressive stretch.
- No Tear, No Stain Construction: Plasticinjection-moldedconstructionis more durable than typical nylon or vinyl bedsvulnerable to wear and tear. The easy-to-cleansurface ensures pristine appearanceover years of use.
- Ankle Comfort DialT: The new foot platform design dials up or down for smaller or larger feet, allowing a comfortable and secure fit for the ankle clamps.
- Precision Balancing: Compared with competing brands, engineering tests have shown that Teeter inversion tables are the most precisely balanced. The superior design allows controlled oscillation with minimal effort, promoting fluid movement in the joints, and allows secure lockout in full inversion for advanced exercises and stretching.
- Customize: Teeter Hang Ups offers the only inversion tables on the market that can be modified with accessories:
- Vibration Cushion with Heated Neck Pillow - 10 vibrating motors and two heaters help increase circulation and relax muscles for a more therapeutic inversion experience.
- Stable Base (and added floor protection): Corner feet increase the A-frame base by 20%, and reduce sliding on hard surfaces.
- Large Support Hand Grips: Durable, rubber-coated handles provide easy-reach assistance while maintaining a compac
The EP-560 Inversion Table enhances the user experience to achieve the ultimate in joint and back pain relief through precision balancing, patented stretch grips and an innovative bed design that accommodates pressure point and decompression accessories. Take inversion to the next level with best-rated and most customizable inversion table on the market. In just a few minutes a day, achieve a natural stretch to help improve the health of your spine and joints, increase flexibility, and build strength with inverted exercises. Independent Quality-Assurance Tested to Highest Safety Standard: Voluntary compliance to UL's inverstion table saftey standard makes Teeter Hang Ups the only inversion brand with certified quality. Rated #1 Inversion Table: Teeter Hang Ups outlasts and outperforms the competition in product evaluation tests. Rated by Dynamark Engineering as the best inversion table for endurance, strength, rotation control and ease of assembly. ComforTrakTM Bed: Built for the benefits with a pressure-reducing design that maximizes comfort and flexes with the user to enhance joint mobilization. Its innovative "track" design accommodates the optional Adjustable Acupressure Nodes and Lumbar Bridge accessories (sold separately). Optimum Decompression Surface: The smooth surface reduces friction, allowing the body to slide and achieve the optimum decompressive stretch. No Tear, No Stain Construction: The ComforTrakTM bed is more durable than typical nylon or vinyl beds vulnerable to wear and tear. The easy-to-clean surface ensures pristine appearance over years of use. Adjustable Head Pillow: Soft foam pillow can be moved or removed for your comfort needs. Grip-and-Stretch Grips: The ComfortTrakTM bed and A-frame both feature built-in inversion grips for added stretching and decompression. Ergo-EmbraceTM Supports: Pressure-reducing specialty foam cups surround the ankles, distributing body weight comfortably around the foot and heel. This design greatly reduces ankle discomfort to allow for a relaxing and secure user experience. Ankle Comfort DialTM: The foot platform design dials up or down for smaller or larger feet, allowing a comfortable and secure fit for the ankle clamps. Precision Balancing: Compared with competing brands, engineering tests have shown that Teeter inversion tables are the most precisely balanced. The superior design allows controlled oscillation with minimal effort, promoting fluid movement in the joints, and allows secure lockout in full inversion for advanced exercises and stretching. Pre-set Rotation Control: The adjustable or removable tether strap allows you to easily pre-determine your maximum angle of inversion. Stable Base (and added floor protection): Corner feet increase the A-frame base by 20%, and reduce sliding on hard surfaces. The heavy-duty steel frame base features raised grips for enhanced stretching and decompression. Unique and Patented Security Features: Auto-locking hinges, cam locks, and heat-treated steel parts create a product that is more secure and more reliable. Smooth, Quiet Rotation: A de-rattler knob and specialized pivot bearings ensure a lifetime of squeak and rattle-free rotation. Stretch Assist Handles: Durable, rubber-coated handles with embossed angle guide offer user assistance while maintaining a compact profile for storage. High Quality Finishes: Features scratch-resistant powder coating and heat-treated steel. Easy Assembly: Arrives 85% pre-assembled with less than ¼ the average number of parts of other inversion tables; includes tools for assembly. Quick Storage: Folds in just a few seconds to 20" x 28.75" x 66" (50.8 x 73 x 167.6 cm). Value Added: Comes with a laminated Owner's Manual attached to the frame for quick-reference and an Instructional DVD to guide you through assembly and use. Bonus Healthy Back DVD Content: FIVE 10-15 minute Healthy Back exercise and stretching classes by Dr. Shawn, including Good Morning (wake up and warm up your spine), Strength & Stretch (build your core muscles), Posture Correction (look better and function better), Gym Ball (a specialized core building class), and Inversion Table (to receive the maximum benefits from your Teeter Hang Ups). 5-Year Warranty: Unparalleled in the industry; covers all components. Customize: Teeter Hang Ups offers the only inversion tables on the market that can be modified with accessories (sold separately): Acupressure Nodes - "Buttons" in two sizes and two densities insert anywhere along the ComforTrakTM slots, providing healing pressure for the supporting muscles of the spine Lumbar Bridge - Designed to enhance the decompression and alignment benefits of inversion; provides a point of support that helps to focus traction on the lower back Vibration Cushion with Heated Neck Pillow - 10 vibrating
Page 1 of 3 Next page