Removes Presta and Schrader valve cores. CNC machined, anodized finish with laser-etched logo. Fits between spokes for quick and easy core removal. Features knurled end for a no-slip grip.
- 5 DART plugs for use with the Stan's NoTubes DART tool
Stan's Dual Action Repair for Tubeless (DART) fixes damaged tires faster, easier, and better than existing plug tools. While traditional tire plugs try to wedge rubber strips into a puncture, the DART creates a chemical reaction with your Stan's sealant to quickly form a permanent airtight bond. The DART's plastic tip is barbed to anchor firmly in place and stay put during even the most aggressive riding while being safer for rims, rim tape, and your hands. The material of the DART is also more flexible, and its laser-cut shape is optimized to contour to the shape of different punctures, maximizing surface area to increase the sealing reaction. Because the DART anchors to your tire and creates an instant bond with your sealant, it also won't pull out while riding the way a conventional plug can. One of the best features of the DART's design is that it doesn't require trimming once inserted, and excess material won't get in the way of your ride. DARTs can't be felt while riding, even on road tires, and they wear smooth naturally. - Repairs large punctures and slices - Reacts with Stan's sealant to form an instant, airtight seal - Barbed plastic tip anchors into tire and will not pull out when riding - Flexible material and laser-cut shape conforms to puncture and bonds with sealant - Wears off clean, no trimming needed, and can not be felt while riding, even on road tires - Lightweight, compact tool fits the shape of your hand for more precise use and includes built-in valve core remover - Includes two pre-loaded DARTs for sealing multiple and larger punctures - Clear caps keep DARTs clean and unthread quickly for fast deployment - Simple and easy to refill
Shimano Genuine disc brake bleed syringe kit Features: - Strong threaded tube joint - Bleed nipple tool - Locking clip - Bleeding instructions available for download under 'Documents & Links' below
SRAM's Disc Brake Bleed Kit has everything you need to ensure your brakes are dialed. The kit is compatible with SRAM X0, XX, Guide, and HydroR brakes. It is not compatible with RockShox' fork bleed kit. Includes the following: • 2 syringes/fittings • bleed blocks • Torx tool • Crow's foot • Bleeding Edge Fitting • DOT 5.1 hydraulic fluid
Handy and affordable, this tool makes it easy to get a clean cut every time. - Securely holds hose while cutting - Replaceable blade - Metal construction holds up to frequent use
The Problem Solvers Suspension Pump Adapter is for use with model-year 1999 to 2000 RockShox SID suspension forks. This aluminum adapter threads into the fork to add air and fine-tune the pressure.
$5.70 - $19.99
- Exceptional friction reduction and anti-wear properties with greatly reduced friction in metal to metal applications
- New design features improved spline geometry and 3/8-inch drive pocket for use with torque wrenches. - Fits 12-notch X 46mm diameter external bearing bottom bracket cups. - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use. - Precision laser cut design with ergonomic cushioned grip. Pedro's flat wrenches provide professional quality, precision-fit wrenches required to properly install, remove, and adjust components. Pedro's bottom bracket flat wrenches are made from 4mm thick, precision-laser-cut, heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Pedro's designed each flat wrench to fit perfectly, protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each wrench also features an ergonomic single-ended design with cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort. The new Pedro's Bottom Bracket Wrench, BSA30 12x46 features a 3/8-inch drive for use with torque wrenches. It fits 12-notch external bearing bottom bracket cups including SRAM DUB, Zipp Vuma, Race Face Cinch, Rotor BSA30, Hawk Racing BB3086, and more. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- Made from heat-treated tool steel to ensure the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. - Ergonomic, cushioned grip, and high leverage design for comfort and ease of use. - Quickly and cleanly cuts brake and derailleur cables, housing, and other wires. Cable cutters are an essential tool used for some of the most fundamental elements on the bicycle. What seems like a simple tool can often be the root of frustration when poor cut quality ruins a brand new cable, crimps housing shut, or leaves strands uncut. The Pedro's Cable Cutter is an industry favorite and when put to the test against the competition and you will quickly see why. Our cable cutter is designed for years of service, for comfortable and easy usage, and with extra jaw overlap ensuring a clean cut every time. The Cable Cutter is designed for cutting steel cables (wire rope) up to 4mm in diameter. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Sometimes the task at hand requires more hands than available. If you've ever worked with some of the more finicky bicycle brakes, you know what we are talking about. Pedro's Cable Puller (commonly known as the "Fourth Hand Tool") provides the perfect tool for tensioning brake or derailleur cables while making adjustments. Featuring one hand operation, ergonomic cushioned handles, and a thumb lock, this tool simultaneously grips and tensions the cable while keeping your other hand free to secure the cable in place. End the frustration and pick one up! Made from heat-treated laser-cut steel.
Working closely with each manufacturer, Pedro's designed each socket tool to fit perfectly, protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. The Freewheel Socket is designed to fit over axles up to 14mm and work seamlessly with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket handle, any 24mm socket/wrench, or in a bench vise (each sold separately). - Fits all four-notch BMX/single-speed freewheels for hubs with 1.37 x 24 TPI threads - Designed to work with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket Handle, a 24mm socket or wrench, or in a bench vise (each sold separately)
- Square 3/8-inch reversible ratchet drive features unique push-through design for superior durability and reliability. - Designed for left-hand or right-hand thread 10-80Nm torque settings required for bottom brackets, cassette lockrings, and other high torque components. - Quickly set torque using a micrometer-style dial and simple locking mechanism. - Includes 3/8-inch square to 1/2-inch square adapter and 3/8-inch square to 1/4-inch hex adapter. Torque wrenches have become an essential bicycle tool. The increase in carbon fiber bikes and components have driven the need. While carbon fiber allows for more optimal design and provides a far higher strength to weight ratio compared to steel and aluminum, it is also more susceptible to crushing and cracking when improperly set up. Pedro's Grande Torque Wrench features a 350mm length designed for left-hand or right-hand thread 10-80Nm torque settings required for bottom brackets, cassette lockrings, and other high torque components. A unique push-through, reversible, 3/8-inch ratchet drive delivers superior durability and reliability. This click-type torque wrench makes an audible click when desired torque is reached and is quickly set in 0.5Nm increments using a micrometer-style dial and simple locking mechanism. The Grande Torque Wrench also features heat-treated steel construction for accuracy, strength, and reliability, and includes a 3/8-inch square to 1/2-inch square adapter and a 3/8-inch square to 1/4-inch hex adapter. Accurate to within +/- 4 percent. Backed by a Pedro's two year warranty.
The hex wrench is the most common tool needed for the modern bicycle. Choosing the right set can make the difference between good day and a bad day working on bikes. Pedro's L Hex Wrench Set is up to the challenge. They made these wrenches from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure superior strength and long-lasting performance. Pedro's hex wrenches also feature extra length and a round-style end for better leverage and easy access and handling of hard-to-reach bolts. The set includes all the sizes you need in a convenient holder. - Made from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure long-lasting performance - Extra length provides great leverage and access to hard-to-reach bolts - Includes: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, & 10mm sizes in convenient holder
- Includes 3 Brush Wheels, 2 Outer Brushes, and 1 Sponge. - Works with Chain Pig and Chain Pig II. Make your Chain Pig like new again! The Pig Guts - Chain Pig Rebuild Kit includes a full set of internal cleaning components.
- Made from laser cut tool steel heat-treated for strength and lasting performance - New design features 24mm socket driver for use with Pedro's professional socket tools - 290mm length and ergonomic shape provide excellent leverage and comfort - Smaller lightweight design perfect for travel and the toolbox Pulling inspiration from our shop wrenches and using the same laser-cut tool steel construction, the Pro Travel Pedal Wrench makes quick work of tough pedals and now doubles as a socket driver for use with Pedro's professional socket tools. Features include a long 290mm length, cushioned plastic grip for control and comfort, heat-treated tool steel construction for strength and lasting performance, new 24mm socket driver, and a precision-cut 15mm wrench opening positioned at a 30 degree offset to improve mechanical advantage and wrench positioning. The smaller, lightweight, 215g design is perfect for travel and easy to fit in the toolbox.
These quick-link pliers make fast work of pesky or stubborn chain master links. The laser-cut, heat-treated jaws feature a dual-function design, allowing both installation and removal of master links. Cushioned grips provide comfort and control. -Laser-cut, heat-treated, dual-side jaws both install and remove master links -Cushioned grips provide comfort and control
- Micro Lever Compatible - Backed by Pedro's Lifetime Warranty and Rust-Free Guarantee - Hex Wrenches: 3, 4, 5, 6mm - T25 torx - Flat Blade screwdriver - 70 grams Pedro's new Rx Micro multi-tool is ready for trailside repairs and daily adjustments, delivering the perfect balance of size, weight, and function. It's designed for performance and durability with a 6061 aluminum body, premium CrMo tool steel bits, and an anti-corrosion finish backed by our Rust-Free Guarantee.
- Micro Lever Compatible - Backed by Pedro's Lifetime Warranty and Rust-Free Guarantee - Hex Wrenches: 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm - T25 and T30 torx - Flat blade screwdriver - 95 grams Pedro's new Rx Micro multi-tool is ready for trailside repairs and daily adjustments and delivers the perfect balance of size, weight, and function. It's designed for performance and durability with a 6061 aluminum body, premium CrMo tool steel bits, and an anti-corrosion finish backed by our Rust-Free Guarantee.
- 80 gram, 6-function multi-tool. - Made from heat-treated tool steel for strength and lasting performance. - Small ergonomic design fits anywhere but performs like full size chain tool. - Includes 5mm hex wrench, flathead screwdriver and 1-11 speed chain tool with integrated 3.2, 3.3, and 3.5 mm spoke wrenches and slot behind chain tool anvil is a perfect Presta valve core wrench. The right multi-tool can be the difference between finishing the most epic ride of your life and going for the longest walk of your life carrying a busted bike. Pedro's has drawn upon its experience making professional shop tools to make sure you finish that epic ride. Pedro's Six-Pack Chain Tool is a super compact, professional quality, minimalist multi-tool great on its own or as a supplement to other multi-tools lacking a chain tool or spoke wrenches. The Six-Pack Chain tool is made from heat-treated tool steel for strength and lasting performance. The small ergonomic design fits almost anywhere but performs like a full size chain tool. The Six-Pack Chain Tool Multi-Tool weighs 80 grams and has 6 functions including 5mm hex key, a flat blade screwdriver, and shop quality 1-11 speed chain tool with integrated 3.2, 3.3, and 3.5mm spoke wrenches, and slot behind chain tool anvil is a perfect Presta valve core wrench. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
$4.99 - $7.99
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
- Durable double-ended brush - Ideal for chains, cogs, derailleurs, and chainrings. - Recommended for use with Pedro's cleaner and degreaser products. - Solvent resistant synthetic handle and bristles. - Not recommended for oral use. Pedro's Toothbrush is designed to tackle the drivetrain and is ideal for cleaning chains, cogs, derailleurs, and chainrings. The ergonomic handle is paired with two purpose built brush features. The tapering length bristles up front are designed to scrub the intricate surfaces of chains, chainrings and cassettes while at the opposite end, longer, stiffer, larger-diameter bristles reach deep between the cassette cogs removing even the deepest dirt and grime. The Pedro's Toothbrush can also be a great tool for applying degreaser to drivetrain parts. While holding the Toothbrush flat with the bristles out to the side, pour degreaser to the bristles. Then quickly move the toothbrush to the drivetrain and apply the degreaser using a light scrubbing motion. This technique works especially well with Pedro's Degreaser 13.
$11.00 - $14.59
Y-Style Hex Wrench - Perfect for common hex hardware found on modern bicycles and components. - New improved ergonomic Y-style handle design. - Features refined body shape, quick-spin bit sleeves, longer bits, and bit-size indication. - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use. - Pedro's popular Y-Wrenches feature heat-treated tool steel construction and durable plastic body designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use. - The new improved ergonomic design features a refined body shape for improved fit and comfort, new quick-spin bit sleeves for speed and versatility, and bit-size indication for quick tool identification. - Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
The Torx-style fastener is becoming the new standard for modern bicycles and components. Pedro's led the way offering the first Y-style Torx wrench to meet the demand. Recently named VeloNews Editor's Pick for Best 3-Way Wrench, Pedro's popular Y-Wrenches feature heat-treated tool steel construction and a durable plastic body designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use. The new, improved ergonomic design features a refined body shape for improved fit and comfort, new quick-spin bit sleeves for speed and versatility, and bit-size indication for quick tool identification. Includes T10,T25, and T30 sizes, perfect for the most common Torx hardware sizes found on modern bicycles and components. - New improved ergonomic y-style handle design - Features refined body shape, quick-spin bit sleeves, longer bits, and bit-size indication - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use - Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Park combines the three most used bolt sizes into one convenient wrench. The 3-Way Sprocket Wrench sports 8, 9 and 10mm sockets made from forged chrome-vanadium steel in Park's classic Y-shape that offers plenty of leverage and a comfortable grip.
Park Tool's versatile and durable 8oz Shop Hammer is a perfectly balanced striking instrument built for a wide variety of shop uses. - Forged steel, precision machined striking face - Non marring, replaceable composite tip - Fiberglass shaft with soft touch grip - 8oz (225g) Head - Length: 12" (30.5cm) - Steel striking face: 1" (25mm) diameter - Plastic face: 1-1/4" (32mm) diameter - Replacement tip: Part #293-8
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago. Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide. AWS-1 FEATURES - 4mm, 5mm, and 6mm hex set - Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life - Chamfered tips for a perfect fit
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago. Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide. AWS-3 FEATURES - 2mm, 2.5mm, and 3mm hex set - Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life - Chamfered tips for a perfect fit
Removes and installs crank caps on Shimano® Hollowtech II® cranks. Includes built in hook to lift the safety plate, speeding crank removal. Steel, investment cast body provides good leverage and includes an option to use with an 8mm hex wrench for removing seized caps.
The BBT-22 is a shop-quality tool for installing and removing Shimano and ISIS Drive splined 20-tooth bottom bracket cups. Made from investment-cast steel, the BBT-22 ensures maximum engagement with the bottom bracket cup. It can be used with a 3/8-inch drive torque wrench, a 3/8-inch ratchet driver, a 32mm wrench, the Park FRW-1 Freewheel Remover Wrench (sold separately), or a 1-inch wrench.