- Essential bearing press for installation of bearings with a 10mm minimum ID - (1) 3/8 ACME threaded rod, (2) 30mm standoffs, (2) threaded handles
- Anodized aluminum construction. Includes mounting hardware - Measures the diameter of loose ball bearings - Measures the inner and outer diameter of cartridge bearings - Metric and Standard measurements
Shock Bushing Press Kit An evolution of our original bushing toolset which required the use of a hammer to pound out shock bushings. The new design uses our threaded handle press system to easily and efficiently remove shock bushing in 12mm and 1/2 inch sizes. - Fits 12mm and 1/2" bushings. - Machined aluminum - Anodized Red
- Bottom bracket and bearing installation kit - (1) 1/2" rod, (2) threaded handles - (1) 2237 OPEN BORE, (2) 2437 OPEN BORE, (2) 29mm OPEN BORE, (2) 6806 OPEN BORE, (1) FRAME DRIFT
- Advance bottom bracket bearing extractor set - (1) BE-22mm, (1) BE-24mm, (1) BE-29mm, (1) BE-30mm, (1) Bearing Pusher, (1) 39mm sleeve, (1) 42mm sleeve, (1) 44mm sleeve, (1) receiver cup
The Headset Press Pro Install Kit is a robust, and easy to use tool. The kit includes a machined aluminum handle, 1/2" threaded rod, two machined aluminum drifts and the adjustable press stop allowing for easy drift placement. One drift is machined with multiple steps to fit common head tube inner diameters listed in the compatibility tab below. The other drift has two sizes to press in cups with either 1-1/8" or 1-1/2" bearings. - machined aluminum handle and drifts - red anodized drifts and handles - zinc-plated 1/2" diameter threaded rod - long threaded rod works with long head tubes up to 250mm includes - 1 head tube drift includes - 1 headset cup drift - 1 adjustable press stop - 1 threaded handle includes on 1/2"-13x17" unc threaded rod
- Drift and over axle set for common thru axle hube and frame bearings - For use with 3/8" press rod - See wheelsmfg.com for full list of contents
Complete tool kit for installing wheels manufacturing bottom brackets. Kit includes our new bottom bracket socket tool for installing our BB cups, along with new sealed bearing drifts for the following ID bearings: - 22mm - 24mm - 29mm - 30mm Bottom bracket press pro install kit includes: - UNC 48mm 16-notch socket x 1 - 22x37 drift 1/2" x 1 - 6806 OB 1/2" x 2 - 24x37 OB 1/2" x2 - 1/2" frame drift x 1 1/2-13 x 9. 7" - threaded rod unc x 1 44-48. 5mm - double 16-notch 1/2" socket x 1 - threaded handle x 2
- Press set for common frame and through axle hub bearing sizes - See wheelsmfg.com for full list of contents
High-quality L-key set out of stainless steel for hexagon socket screws by Wera. The Hex-Plus profile offers a greater contact surface in the head of the screw; the notching effect is therefore reduced to a minimum and damage to the screw head is more or less eliminated. Comes with hex ballpoint on the long arm: the ballpoint drive profile means that it is possible to swivel the tool axis away from the screwdriving axis, thus enabling "round the corner" screwdriving. - Stainless steel prevents the transfer of extraneous rust: fasten stainless screws with stainless tools - Hex-Plus allows socket head screws to live longer - With Take-it-easy tool finder: color coding by size - Wear-resistant clip material for enhanced durability - Color-coded, easy-to-grip plastic sleeve, even at low temperatures - Comes in an almost wear-free L-key clip fastener
$8.99 - $15.99
- Blade chrome plated, black anodised tip - Handle – polypropylene
- Shimano, SRAM, Sun Tour, Chris King and Sun Race and others.
- Fits Truvativ ISIS bottom brackets with 8-notch flanged cups (also fits crank spider nut on older X-Flow and Stylo crankarms) - CNC machined, heat treated steel construction - 1/2" ratchet drive and 32mm wrench flat tool interfaces
- Fits Truvativ GXP and Howitzer external-bearing bottom brackets with 16-spline/notched cups (also fits Shimano HollowTech-II bottom brackets) - CNC machined, heat treated steel construction - 1/2" ratchet drive and 32mm wrench flat tool interfaces
Topeak's Shuttle Levers are strong enough for even the busiest shops; think what they'll do for that tight road tire and fat downhill rubber. These levers are extra long for leverage and are made of engineering-grade plastic with stainless-steel reinforcements down the middle that ensures years of hard use.
Perfect for trailside repairs and for your home shop, Topeak's Universal Chain Tool is compatible with all chains and removes and installs pins with ease. Plus, there's even a compartment to hold spare pins, an integrated chain pin breaker and a removable chain hook to hold your chain while you work.
Topeak's Mini 6 is a great way to take along the essentials in a tidy and super-light package! Its forged-aluminum body includes: 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm Allen wrenches, and a Phillips screwdriver.
Topeak's X-Tool+ is an in intelligently designed, 11-function folding multi-tool that can easily handle most mid-ride adjustments and repairs. Perfect for everyday cycling, its updated design secures an 8mm hex tool bit between the tool's sides, allowing for a tight-folding design with extra capabilities. Includes a T20 / 2.5mm L-type wrench that can also be used to tighten the hinge pins of the X-Tool. - Allen wrenches: 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6mm - 8mm hex tool bit - Torx wrench: T20 / T25 - #2 Phillips screwdriver - Weight: 112g
This lightweight, compact tool includes Torx sizes (T10/T15/T20/T25) to work on modern bike components while other popular tools, (1.5mm/2mm/3mm/4mm/5mm/Phillips), help with your repair or maintenance needs. - Functions: 10 - Allen Wrenches 1.5 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 mm - Torx Wrenches T10 / T15 / T20 / T25 - Screw Drivers #2 Phillips
Never leave safety behind. Topeak's Mini 9 folding tool lets you take what you need and won't weigh you down. Its forged-aluminum body holds 9 tools including: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm Allen wrenches, a T25 Torx wrench and a Phillips screwdriver. Plus this smart tool tucks neatly into its included neoprene case.
- Two sturdy tire levers also work as a chain master link tool to remove and install chains - Includes a chain hook to make installation and removal easy - Features a valve core tool as well as a place to store a spare quick link
Don't let a broken chain put your bike out of commission. Topeak's Super Chain Tool is a great addition to seat packs and home tool boxes alike. It's made of hardened steel and includes 5 and 6mm Allen wrenches, a chain hook and a chain tool.
- Pocket sized chain tool that mates perfectly with Topeak ratchets and torque tools - Compatible with single and multispeed chains up to 12 speed including Capagnolo chains - Includes a 4/5mm allen key and a chain hook as well as a rubber clip to hold
Never leave safety behind. Topeak's Mini 18+ folding tool lets you take it all with you without weighing you down. Its forged-aluminum body holds 18 tools including: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm Allen wrenches, a T25 Torx wrench, 14- and 15-gauge spoke wrenches, a cast-chromoly chain tool, aluminum tire lever, Phillips and flat-blade screwdrivers, and a bottle opener.
Topeak's Rocket Ratchet features a fine tooth ratchet mechanism with reverse lever and thumb wheel for quick rotation and control in tight spots and includes hardened steel tools in 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm hex, T10, T25 Torx and #2 Phillips bits, 2 plastic tire levers and magnetic bit holder. It's everything you need in a compact, lightweight package.
Don't throw your tools into a bin or a pannier where they'll get lost. The Survival Gear Box provides a compact, effective way to carry 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches; 8mm box wrench; 10mm open wrench; 14-, 15-gauge, Shimano and Mavic spoke wrenches; a universal chain tool; chain hook; flat and Phillips screwdrivers; 2 tire levers and adhesive patches. These are all conveniently secured via the internal tool holders and a safety strap.
When a mechanical problem has you feeling lost in space, the Alien II is the extraterrestrial that will ensure you don't have to phone home. Its molded-plastic body provides an excellent gripping surface and splits in two with a press of a button. Tools include: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm Allen wrenches; 8, 9, 10mm box wrenches; Phillips and regular screwdrivers; a universal chain tool; 14- and 15-gauge spoke wrenches; a stainless-steel knife; a T25 Torx wrench for disc brakes; and a compartment for 2 chain pins. There's even a handy bottle opener for after the ride.
- Incredibly compact torque wrench with adjustable range from 2-10Nm - Reversible ratcheting head - Includes a 5 bit storage compartment that attaches to the wrench for storage - Also includes the following hex bits 3 4 5 and T20 and T25 Torx bits - P
Torq Stick Torque Wrech - Pull & rotate to select your target torque value - Audible signal: Torque wrench clicks when preset torque is reached - Storage pen integrated with tool holder snaps to hold the Ratchet Stick together for riding or storage - Turn the ratchet wheel to tighten or loosen mounting bolt - 3, 4, 5 Allen bits, T20, T25 Torx bits included - Material: aluminum and engineering grade polymer body, hardened steel ratchet, S2 hardened steel bits
Service your TRP brakes like a pro with our new Bleed Funnel. COMPATIBILITY CHART BRAKE MODEL COMPATIBILITY QUADIEM SERIES YES TRAIL SERIES YES SLATE SERIES NO* HYLEX SERIES YES HY/RD SERIES YES HYDRO TT YES DASH SERIES NO After feedback from our pro Athletes (and their mechanics) we have developed the TRP bleed funnel to simplify the bleed process. Take your service to the next level. *Slate uses a smaller bleed fitting. Funnel can be used with a slate Bleed fitting adapter