The NiteRider Sentry Aero 260 is a lightweight, aero taillight featuring dual LED light strips to deliver 260 lumens of Daylight Visible red light. An inner and outer lens design helps to shape light output, producing long-range visibility when viewed directly from the rear, but also providing ample surrounding light to the peripheral, making the Sentry Aero 260 visible from nearly any angle. - Daylight Visible Flash (DVF) - 260 lumen super bright tail light - Group Ride Mode – be seen without distracting fellow cyclists - Easy on and off Aero seat post strap mount with quick release tab - Aero seat post strap included - Convenient USB rechargeable - Super bright Daylight Visible Flash mode - Innovative Aero shape with excellent side visibility - FL1 Standard IP64, dust and water-resistant WARRANTY - The Sentry Aero 260 is backed by NiteRider's lifetime warranty that covers any defects in material and workmanship, mechanical components (housings, covers, mounts and fasteners) and LEDs. SYSTEM INCLUDES - LED Tail Light - Seat post Mount - USB Cable
The Rojo 100 USB rechargeable bike tail light is designed to keep you safe and visible on every ride, day and night. It’s packed with up to 100 lumens of power so you’ll be sure to be noticed on your daytime rides and commutes whether you’re on the road, bike path or turning the corner downtown. Four precision engineered lighting modes let you select the perfect optimized optical output. - 2 high output Cree XB-D LEDs provide four modes for every kind of ride (Steady, Pulse, Courtesy & Superflash Turbo settings) - See the light in action here! - Tested to FL1 standards - Run times: 5 hrs (Steady – 25 lm), 10 hrs (Pulse - 50-90 lm), 12 hrs (Courtesy - 30-90 lm) and up to 15 hrs (Superflash - Turbo - 100 lm) - Provide 270° of visibility - Designed for when you ride the most…during the daytime. The Rojo 100 is engineered to be highly visible even in bright, sunny conditions - Water resistant – Don’t be worried to ride in the rain, the Rojo 100 is dust & water resistance rated to the IP66 standard - Fast recharging - 650 mAh lithium polymer battery charges in 2.5 hours with micro USB type C cable (included) - Multiple mounting options - Includes rear rack, seat post, seat stay and clip mount flexible mounting options - 48 grams
The PDW USB-rechargeable Io taillight has two super-bright LEDs for a great value, and offers a super-quick charge time of only 2.5 hours. The Io has 3 different modes, steady, flash, and pulse, and is perfect for urban riding. - 3 modes (runtime) Steady (10h) Flash (20h) Pulse (20h) - Seatstay mount included - UV-proof rubber strap bracket for easy on and off included - Includes Micro USB-recharging cord
Packed in a sleek profile that complements your road bike, the Hotrod 50™ unleashes a powerful 50 lumens of radiant wide coverage. Its 6 attention grabbing modes keep motorists aware of your presence any time you’re on the road. Its Versatite™ flexible mount lets you attach the Hotrod 50™ tail light to most seat posts and seat stays, including aero styles. Performance - Powerful 50 lumens flashing - Low profile, compact size - USB rechargeable Li-ion battery - Low battery indicator - Water-resistant design - 1:30 ~ 100 hr run time - System Weight: 29g Technology and Safety - 6 modes: High Flash - SteadyPulse® - Zoom - Group - Low Flash - High Steady - SteadyPulse's steady beam helps motorists better gauge their distance from you while the overlapping pulses keep them alert of your presence - Sturdy and flexible Versatite™ mount attaches to most seat posts and seat stays, including aero styles Patent pending. *Features and specs are subject to change without notice.
-PB power array and reflector provide visibility for up to 1 mile -Steady, Superflash and Courtesy flash modes -Ultra compact case is weatherproof, lightweight, and durable -Rear rack and seat post mounts included -Up to 150 hours of run time on 2 AAA batteries (included) -85 grams
- 8 lumen safety tail light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
- 24 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 1.5 ~ 6 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- Modes include High Flash, Medium Steady, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 10 hours 15 mins - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Side illumination ports
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 6
- Modes include High Flash, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, and Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 7.5 hours - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Side illumination ports
- Light guide for INCREASED VISIBILITY AND SAFETY - MEMORY FUNCTION remembers the last mode used - Fully USB-RECHARGEABLE - Compact size - Bracket with flexible mounting option - .06 LUX - 5 Modes - Run time on Eco = 36 hrs - Run time on High Steady = 20 hrs
Compact, bright, and versatile, the ViZ150 stands out with high visibility from OptiCube lens technology and Daytime Hyperflash mode in an economical package. - 3 LEDs (150 lm) - Highly visible during daytime - 300 degree visibility - Long rear beam projection - OptiCube lens technology - Lithium-ion rechargeable battery - USB rechargeable (Micro-USB cable included) - Low battery indicator - 4 modes *Charging time: 3h - Mode memory function - Battery Auto Save (The mode automatically changes to flashing when the battery power gets low.) - New seat post bracket SP-15 which fits contemporary (kammtail) aero seatpost - Snap System Run time: - Constant (20 lumens):5 hrs - Flashing (15 lumens):70 hrs - Group Ride (50 lumens):11 hrs - Daytime Hyperflash (150 lumens):15 hrs
It sees what you can't. Varia RCT715 rearview radar with camera and tail light continuously records your ride and automatically saves footage before, during and after events if it detects an incident. The bright tail light makes you more visible to motorists. And Varia RCT715 integrates seamlessly with your Garmin bike computer or the Varia mobile app on your paired compatible smartphone to alert you to traffic as you ride. The app allows for live video viewing for camera setup, plus video transfer so you can replay footage postride. A selection of operation modes lets you flex camera and tail light features to maximize battery life for longer rides.
Enhanced Side Visibility Design. 130 Lumens / 2 Solid & 3 Flash Modes. USB C Rechargeable. Unique Fin Lens Design Provides Enhanced Long Distance Visibility While Creating Generous Attention-Grabbing Side Illumination Features: - 130 Lumens (Daytime Flash) - Three Super Bright CREE LEDs - Finned Lens Design Provides 180 Degree Visibility - LED Charge Indicator - Auto Safe Mode* - Daytime Flash Mode - Up To 22 Hours Runtime - USB C Rechargeable - Aero Post Compatible Bracket Solid Modes: - High (50 Lumens): 1 hr 30 mins - Low (15 Lumens): 5 hrs 30 mins Flash Modes: - Daytime Flash (130 Lumens): 19 hrs - High Flash (75 Lumens): 10 hrs - Low Flash (20 Lumens): 22 hrs - *Auto Safe Mode Extends Runtime Additional 45 mins - Weight: 52 Grams w/ Bracket - Battery: 500 mAh Lithium Polymer
Compact, super-lightweight USB rechargeable LED cycling taillight. Its durable co-molded construction is minimal and has an IPX7 water-resistance rating. A versatile mounting strap quickly mounts to a variety of post sizes. Five output modes offer up to 5-lumens and the custom Wide Angle Optics lens provides 270° of visibility. The Femto USB Rear can run for up to 15 hours and is easily rechargeable with the included Micro USB cable. A secure, threaded composite matrix cover keeps the USB port clean and sealed. The Femto USB is perfect for commuters and recreational riders looking for a simple and inexpensive way to add visibility. Specs - Max Lumens: 5 - Weight: 23g - Max Runtime: 15 hours - Recharge Time: 2:30
- Modes include High Flash, Medium Steady, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 11 hours 15 mins - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Side illumination ports
• 2 x 0.5 watt super bright red LEDs • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable battery • 2 mode (steady / flashing) • 2 to 4.5 hour run time • Includes USB charging cable • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Water resistant
- Modes include High Flash, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, and Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 12 hours - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Side illumination ports - Multiple Mounting Options: vertical or horizontal mounting options as well as a clip for mounting to packs, bags or belts
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 100 - Mount: Rubber strap
CatEye's Omni 5 Taillight uses Omni Directional Technology for 360 degrees of visibility. Five super-bright LEDs light up in three different modes so you can customize the pattern and get run times up to 120 hours. Plus, CatEye's tool-free mount makes installation a breeze.
Sunlite's 330 Taillight helps you be seen. It sports a 100 hour run time with a 1/2 watt 3 LED system. The housing is water resistant and it has steady and flashing modes.
Make sure you have excellent rear visibility at night with the Blinky 3. This sweet taillight aims 3 bright LEDs directionally to provide visibility from up to a mile away. Its soft-touch power switch accesses flashing or steady modes for up to 100 hours of run time on the 2 AAA batteries (included). And, it includes seatpost and seatstay mounts.
Maximize your visibility with this amazing taillight. The Blinky 7 aims 7 bright LEDs directionally to provide over 220 degrees of light visible from up to a mile away! The ultra-compact case is weatherproof, light and durable. And, the Blinky 7 includes a bike mount, clip mount and arm strap. Plus, the included 2 AAA batteries offer run times of up to 100 hours.
- Flat COB chip rear LED light with 38 individual COB chips - USB rechargeable 300 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 7 modes including a high and low setting and 5 flashing settings - Daytime flash modes enhances safety in any conditions or time of day - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (double click button to check) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Mount: seatpost - Lumens: 20
350 lumens packed into an unbelievably compact form, the all-new Hypershot 350 is the latest and greatest from the originators of the most powerful line of LED bike tail lights. This powerful dual LED tail light puts out ultra-bright 350 lumen flashes in an extra-wide and long-range beam pattern that makes cyclists stand out both day and night. The 2 button design on the Hypershot lets cyclists control the speed of each flash mode and the brightness of the steady mode to their preference. And with 7 unique lighting modes and a run time range of 2 to 200 hours (yes, really), you won’t go unnoticed. (patent pending) - Powerful 350 lumen flashes to be seen day and night - Unique 2-button design lets you adjust the speed of each flash mode and the brightness of the Steady mode - Dual LED optics throws a long-range, extra-wide beam - Daytime visible flashes make you stand out on busy streets - 7 lighting modes for day and night use (Steady - Zoom - SteadyPulse® - Bzzz Flash - Triple Flash - DayLightning® Flash - Random Flash) - SteadyPulse® mode features a steady beam to help motorists gauge their distance while overlapping pulses keep them alert at night - DayLightning® flash mode bursts lightning-like flashes to make you stand out in broad daylight on busy streets - Zoom mode signals those around you with gentle changes in brightness - All-new Bzzz Flash mode alerts those around you with highly visible fast buzz-like flashes - Hard seat post mount and seat stay mount securely attaches onto seat posts and seat stays - Light mode memory saves the mode you're in before the light is turned off - Durable and weighs only 60 grams - IP64 water-resistant for use in all weather conditions - USB rechargeable with 2 to 200 hours of run time and 3 hours fast charging - Low battery indicator alerts you when a charge is needed Patent pending. *Features and specs are subject to change without notice.
NiteLink Wireless Technology allows the rider to pair and simultaneously power on/off the Lumina Max headlight and Omega EVO 300 taillight wirelessly. Lumina Max headlight and NiteLink Remote sold separately. - Maximum 300-lumen output - Run time: 6:00—36:00hrs - Charge time: 2:15hrs - Group Ride Mode: Be seen without distracting fellow cyclists - 2 light levels, 3 flash modes - FL1 Standard IP64 Water Resistant - 79g Includes: - Daylight visible tail light, easy on/off seatpost strap mount, and USB charging cable
The RedLite 80 BT features 80 lumens and five lighting modes that can be wirelessly controlled via Bluetooth 5.0 by WhiteLite 800 BT or TetraBand BT. Bidirectional tool-free mounting with the included silicone strap for quick installation and removal on aero/round seatposts or seatstays - Battery: Li-Ion - Recharge Type: USB - Lumens: 80 - Lamp: Red COB 3W LED - Battery: 3.7V 1000mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Control: 5 modes (High 800 lm - 2.5hrs / Middle 400 lm - 5 hr / Low 200 lm - 9 hr / Blink - 200lm - 20 hr / Pulse 400 lm - 15 hr) - Charge/Charge Time: USB-C / 2 hr - Reserve Time: 0.5 hr - Mount: Strap mount fits aero or round seatposts (25.4 - 34.9mm), seatstay, and Topeak bags - Size: 3.2" x 1.5" x 1.3" - Weight: 51g. - Color: Black
- 200 lumen single LED red tail light for use on roads and commuting - Built-in Enhanced Cycling Optics expands your visual presence with an extra wide and long range beam compared to typical lighting optics - 2-button design to adjust speed of each flash mode and brightness of Steady mode - Built-in 24/7 Safety Technology with 6 day and night modes (Steady, Zoom, SteadyPulse, Triple Flash, - DayLightning Flash, Random Flash) - SteadyPulse: steady beam to help motorists gauge their distance while overlapping pulses keep them alert at night - DayLightning: lightning-like flashes to highlight your presence in the brightest of daytime - Zoom: signals those around you with a gentle changes in brightness - Hard seat post mount and seat stay mount - Light mode memory saves the last mode you're in - Compact, durable and 59g - IP64 water resistant for use in all weather conditions - USB rechargeable with 2 to 210h runtime - Low battery indicator - Designed, engineered and assembled in the USA
The Gravity Tail Light has a built-in accelerometer that detects deceleration or swerving and automatically changes to a super-bright, solid beam to warn following traffic. - Automatic accelerometer brake light function shines 100 lumens bright - 2 Modes (runtime): Solid - 20 lumens (12 hours), Flash - 80 lumens (30 hours) - USB-rechargeable li-polymer battery - Includes brackets for seatpost and seatstay mounting